Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blooming Luck
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
No luck whatsoever. I guess I'm still in rng debt after the eliminate that dropped for me during thundercrack.
No luck whatsoever. I guess I'm still in rng debt after the eliminate that dropped for me during thundercrack.
n2PHQa3.png
On my first battle, I got a [item=Moonlight Fungi], the familiar I took one look at and wanted. Not as big as the others, but still cool!
On my first battle, I got a Moonlight Fungi , the familiar I took one look at and wanted. Not as big as the others, but still cool!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
I've gotten a bunch of familiars, but my real goal is the vista! I love it so much...two hours in and still nothing. But I hope it drops soon!
I've gotten a bunch of familiars, but my real goal is the vista! I love it so much...two hours in and still nothing. But I hope it drops soon!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
ive gotten 4 familiars in the past 15 minutes, maybe this venue has a higher drop rate?
ive gotten 4 familiars in the past 15 minutes, maybe this venue has a higher drop rate?
q8IJer2.gif
@LooneLuxxe

Can I have some of your luck please? XD
@LooneLuxxe

Can I have some of your luck please? XD
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
Got a Fungi Sage! :D
Got a Fungi Sage! :D
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
[SIZE=2]i got a [item=grove piper][/size][size=2] and i love it ok
i got a Grove Piper and i love it ok
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
So far I've had a [item=grove piper] and [item=flora cerdae] drop for me! Come on lucky thread, I've got 7 hours and a bunch of podcasts to catch up on before I have to leave for work. Give me something good.
So far I've had a Grove Piper and Flora Cerdae drop for me! Come on lucky thread, I've got 7 hours and a bunch of podcasts to catch up on before I have to leave for work. Give me something good.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
[center][item= petalmane floron][item= white rot deer][item= wood ear deer][item= frostbite dryad][item= myosotis fox][item= five-toed pilco][item= venomtooth pilco]x4 [item=buttercup strangler][item=fungi sage][item= travelling garden][item= palefoot tadhop][/center] [center]All that in just over an hour :'D[/center]
Petalmane Floron White Rot Deer Wood Ear Deer Frostbite Dryad Myosotis Fox Five-toed Pilco Venomtooth Pilco x4 Buttercup Strangler Fungi Sage Travelling Garden Palefoot Tadhop
All that in just over an hour :'D
9ctT8L5.gif
Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things
waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel rain.
Share your luck with me :( I've gotten two chests in an hour and that's it. Edit: Finally got my first familiar [item=venomtooth pilco] which is eh but better than nothing.
Share your luck with me :( I've gotten two chests in an hour and that's it.

Edit: Finally got my first familiar Venomtooth Pilco which is eh but better than nothing.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13