Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Un-wegging-believable
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37
Reading this now feels like digging up someone else's time capusle and going "wait what, things haven't always been this way?"
Reading this now feels like digging up someone else's time capusle and going "wait what, things haven't always been this way?"
zFhC5.gif
This is a peice of flight rising history right here.
This is a peice of flight rising history right here.
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
Ah yes... truly a blessed day when we discovered the beauty of the word wegg.

I remember being around for this haha
Ah yes... truly a blessed day when we discovered the beauty of the word wegg.

I remember being around for this haha
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
reading all the quotes made me laugh so dang hard. i always feel terrible when the nests im hosting decide to go wegging, like, i know i cant control it but still. sucks man.
reading all the quotes made me laugh so dang hard. i always feel terrible when the nests im hosting decide to go wegging, like, i know i cant control it but still. sucks man.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Wh..... Wegged has an origin????
Wh..... Wegged has an origin????
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
I feel like it would be funny to put one of these icons in a one egg breeding project's bio. Like 'my parents wegged me'! Lord knows I got plenty of projects, and any one of them could hatch from a single egg nest.
I feel like it would be funny to put one of these icons in a one egg breeding project's bio. Like 'my parents wegged me'! Lord knows I got plenty of projects, and any one of them could hatch from a single egg nest.
Buying Food UMAs

The origin story.
May the term “wegged" live on forever! May your need for constant use of it, not be.

(Good luck with nests you guys!)

The origin story.
May the term “wegged" live on forever! May your need for constant use of it, not be.

(Good luck with nests you guys!)
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
This story is one that I love to read over all the time. From the origins in a simple dream to becoming a term widely used everywhere, it's a fun story about FR lingo and how they come around. There was controversy, there was discussion, there were cults. But in the end, the term wegg reigned superior.

I am not sure if this would be qualifying OP as a prophet, as it came around only after they spoke about their vision. But I don't really know how prophets work, lol. I'll just say that yes, prophecy.
This story is one that I love to read over all the time. From the origins in a simple dream to becoming a term widely used everywhere, it's a fun story about FR lingo and how they come around. There was controversy, there was discussion, there were cults. But in the end, the term wegg reigned superior.

I am not sure if this would be qualifying OP as a prophet, as it came around only after they spoke about their vision. But I don't really know how prophets work, lol. I'll just say that yes, prophecy.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
I didn't even know where this term came from but now I do and I am not disappointed Anyway, on that note, I bred two of my favourite dragons so I could hatch the nest on my FR anniversary and [img]https://thumb.ibb.co/cxN2pv/oie_fd_Svm7h_IA0_VH.png[/img]
I didn't even know where this term came from but now I do and I am not disappointed

Anyway, on that note, I bred two of my favourite dragons so I could hatch the nest on my FR anniversary and
oie_fd_Svm7h_IA0_VH.png
u82kOBZ.png
AaYNmEX.png
sxmoj5E.png
mlHpBMC.png
rYp8BR7.png
Oh this,,,,this is history,,,,,,
Oh this,,,,this is history,,,,,,
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37