Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could be any FR familiar...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[item=amberwing waveskimmer] [size=2]description fits, and that color scheme is So Good
Amberwing Waveskimmer
description fits, and that color scheme is So Good
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
Either [item=venerable shalebuck] Or [item=flamerest fiendcat] I just need to be something snuggly, okay?
Either
Venerable Shalebuck

Or

Flamerest Fiendcat

I just need to be something snuggly, okay?
tumblr_o15k54yZfb1sk2f1lo1_r1_500.png
A MaleSkydancer, or Carmine Serthis.
A MaleSkydancer, or Carmine Serthis.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Would totally be a [item=roundhorn melprin] or [item=opossum] because the tooltip describes me so well. :'3
Would totally be a Roundhorn Melprin or Opossum because the tooltip describes me so well. :'3

FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
[center][item=squall rasa] [/center] [center][font=candara][color=#db82e5][size=4]A Squall Rasa, because the Boreal Wood is my favorite venue- I love the Ice aesthetic. On the other hand.... [i]chachachacha[/i][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][item=swallowtail buttersnake][/center]
Squall Rasa
A Squall Rasa, because the Boreal Wood is my favorite venue- I love the Ice aesthetic. On the other hand....

chachachacha
Swallowtail Buttersnake
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
If I had a choice I'd be this: [item=clouddancer] But I'd probably end up as one of these: [item=centaur archer] [item=opheodrys serthis] [item=cactus marzal]
If I had a choice I'd be this:
Clouddancer

But I'd probably end up as one of these:

Centaur Archer

Opheodrys Serthis

Cactus Marzal
LxbWmll.png
[item=sweetpuff] I'll be ur softest fren
Sweetpuff
I'll be ur softest fren
dlx3JgZ.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/16253.png[/img] Flying stublegs!
16253.png

Flying stublegs!
PWJY.png
[item=Rosy Peryton] One of the species that doesn't have to worry about being eaten by dragons all the time. Plus I like the idea of being a four legged creature with antlers and wings.
Rosy Peryton

One of the species that doesn't have to worry about being eaten by dragons all the time. Plus I like the idea of being a four legged creature with antlers and wings.
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
@catgame21234 - Good one XD
@catgame21234 - Good one XD
vbbxBX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9