Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weird dream question
1 2
I've had two so far.

The most recent one was I logged onto FR one day and apparently the FR staff had added a new part to the game, where the Scavenging max was lvl. 40 and if you reached that max, you basically unlocked a new part to FR. you could Scavenge and get all kinds of newly released apparel, familiars, and eggs that could hatch a new breed or something. Since I was lvl. 40 Scv. [both in the dream and for real], I got access to all the new stuff. I remember the mass scramble as everyone tried to get their hands on the stuff, which also happened to be for a limited time.

The one that happened a few months ago was when there were about five Light Sprites on the AH [old AH at the time] listed from "unknown". And they were selling for exactly 10175 treasure each. I scrambled to my Vault to withdraw some cash, only to realize that I didn't have enough. Then I visited Joxar for some reason. He was talking; his mouth was moving, but there was no sound. Then his eyes turned Plague red and I fell through this warped portal thingy. I floated around and then this torn piece of paper floated by me that wrote "JOXAR IS DEAD" in slashed red letters. then a severed claw with the Fire emblem appeared and grabbed the paper.

I think I've been playing FR too much.
I've had two so far.

The most recent one was I logged onto FR one day and apparently the FR staff had added a new part to the game, where the Scavenging max was lvl. 40 and if you reached that max, you basically unlocked a new part to FR. you could Scavenge and get all kinds of newly released apparel, familiars, and eggs that could hatch a new breed or something. Since I was lvl. 40 Scv. [both in the dream and for real], I got access to all the new stuff. I remember the mass scramble as everyone tried to get their hands on the stuff, which also happened to be for a limited time.

The one that happened a few months ago was when there were about five Light Sprites on the AH [old AH at the time] listed from "unknown". And they were selling for exactly 10175 treasure each. I scrambled to my Vault to withdraw some cash, only to realize that I didn't have enough. Then I visited Joxar for some reason. He was talking; his mouth was moving, but there was no sound. Then his eyes turned Plague red and I fell through this warped portal thingy. I floated around and then this torn piece of paper floated by me that wrote "JOXAR IS DEAD" in slashed red letters. then a severed claw with the Fire emblem appeared and grabbed the paper.

I think I've been playing FR too much.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
I had a dream a while back that someone got into my account- but they didn't exalt my dragons or anything, they just slowly started breed/gene changing them. This dragon gets facet, this dragon gets seraph, this dragon is turned into a spiral, etc.
I had a dream a while back that someone got into my account- but they didn't exalt my dragons or anything, they just slowly started breed/gene changing them. This dragon gets facet, this dragon gets seraph, this dragon is turned into a spiral, etc.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Msdova I have a lot of vivid dreams, so I remember a lot of FR dreams I've had! 1. Recurring dream. I dream that something new happened on the site (new breed, new gene, new apparel, etc) and all I can think is 'How do I profit off this?' 2. I dreamed there was a new breed! But wait, no, actually it's just a new gene. And only Coatls can use it. 3. I dreamed I was scrying a dragon with both glimmer and contour. It was amazing. I re-created it as closely as possible in real life: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31155234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311553/31155234_350.png[/img] [/url] 4. I dreamed I was planning a new breeding project, but couldn't decide what breed to use. Guardian? Imperial? Fae, maybe? Then someone came by and told me that there was a new breed called Fish coming out soon. I saw the picture and immediately knew it would be perfect for my project. I decided to start buying breeding project pairs and get a Fish scroll the second it came out. This is [i]exactly [/i]what it looked like: [img]http://i.imgur.com/vfKODvo.png[/img] 5. The most vivid one was when I was in the coli and an Earth egg dropped. I was a little disappointed because Earth stuff isn't worth much, but hey, and egg is an egg. Noticed the thumbnail of it looked a little odd through, not perfectly egg-shaped. Later I went to sell the egg. That's when I realized that I was awake, and the Earth egg had been a dream.
@Msdova
I have a lot of vivid dreams, so I remember a lot of FR dreams I've had!

1. Recurring dream. I dream that something new happened on the site (new breed, new gene, new apparel, etc) and all I can think is 'How do I profit off this?'

2. I dreamed there was a new breed! But wait, no, actually it's just a new gene. And only Coatls can use it.

3. I dreamed I was scrying a dragon with both glimmer and contour. It was amazing. I re-created it as closely as possible in real life:
31155234_350.png

4. I dreamed I was planning a new breeding project, but couldn't decide what breed to use. Guardian? Imperial? Fae, maybe? Then someone came by and told me that there was a new breed called Fish coming out soon. I saw the picture and immediately knew it would be perfect for my project. I decided to start buying breeding project pairs and get a Fish scroll the second it came out. This is exactly what it looked like:
vfKODvo.png

5. The most vivid one was when I was in the coli and an Earth egg dropped. I was a little disappointed because Earth stuff isn't worth much, but hey, and egg is an egg. Noticed the thumbnail of it looked a little odd through, not perfectly egg-shaped. Later I went to sell the egg. That's when I realized that I was awake, and the Earth egg had been a dream.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
i had an FR dream where i had a buncha money and all my nests hatched and i had all these dragons... so when i woke up i was like "omg, what??" then i went on FR and was disappointed because the dream felt so real
i had an FR dream where i had a buncha money and all my nests hatched and i had all these dragons... so when i woke up i was like "omg, what??" then i went on FR and was disappointed because the dream felt so real
I once dreamed that FR was lagging seriously because there were over 13 trillion active dragons on the site and so the admins started deleting accounts of people who broke rules or were inactive for over 3 months and then when that didn't solve the lag they changed how dom worked, people who pushed for dom had to kill dragons of another person from a different flight in the coliseum, like a normal ranked match but a to the death one, if your dragon is defeated it dies and gets a gravestone icon when you search it, like all that's left of it is a 10kb gravestone icon and its name.
The point is the matches are totally random my dragons were all level 1 fodder but my opponent had 3 level 25s plus there was no such things as a flee or surrender button I pressed every button on the site but my fodder were all slaughtered in the end I couldn't escape from the coli and I didn't get a single coin. It was a freaky nightmare
I once dreamed that FR was lagging seriously because there were over 13 trillion active dragons on the site and so the admins started deleting accounts of people who broke rules or were inactive for over 3 months and then when that didn't solve the lag they changed how dom worked, people who pushed for dom had to kill dragons of another person from a different flight in the coliseum, like a normal ranked match but a to the death one, if your dragon is defeated it dies and gets a gravestone icon when you search it, like all that's left of it is a 10kb gravestone icon and its name.
The point is the matches are totally random my dragons were all level 1 fodder but my opponent had 3 level 25s plus there was no such things as a flee or surrender button I pressed every button on the site but my fodder were all slaughtered in the end I couldn't escape from the coli and I didn't get a single coin. It was a freaky nightmare
eiwITiZ.png
i had a dream about a flight rising mmorpg in 3d and all, i was playing one of my progens and i was just flying around the map looking at everything. When i woke up i was like " f****!, why is this not a thing?"
i had a dream about a flight rising mmorpg in 3d and all, i was playing one of my progens and i was just flying around the map looking at everything. When i woke up i was like " f****!, why is this not a thing?"
1 2