Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your favorite festival?
1 2 3 4
My favorite flight festival is Trickmurk, but my favorite festival period is Night of the Nocturne.
My favorite flight festival is Trickmurk, but my favorite festival period is Night of the Nocturne.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
FLamEForGerS !!!
FLamEForGerS !!!
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
excluding starfall? probably trickmurck or crystalline!
excluding starfall? probably trickmurck or crystalline!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
Not counting Wavecrest, I love Riot of Rot, Trickmurk, and Night of the Nocturne especially if that one counts
Not counting Wavecrest, I love Riot of Rot, Trickmurk, and Night of the Nocturne especially if that one counts
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
I'm new so I've only actually experienced Greenskeeper and Brightshine so far, but I really enjoyed Brightshine and I'm excited for Flameforger's Festival and Starfall!
I'm new so I've only actually experienced Greenskeeper and Brightshine so far, but I really enjoyed Brightshine and I'm excited for Flameforger's Festival and Starfall!

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
Besides RoR, I'd have to say the Brightshine Jubilee, NotN, and the Trickmurk Circus! I'd also like to say Rockbreaker's but... that apparel e_e
Besides RoR, I'd have to say the Brightshine Jubilee, NotN, and the Trickmurk Circus! I'd also like to say Rockbreaker's but... that apparel e_e
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Brightshine jubilee because it's my flight and we get a new cycle of fest items <3

I also like the greenskeeper gathering as a nature lover!
Brightshine jubilee because it's my flight and we get a new cycle of fest items <3

I also like the greenskeeper gathering as a nature lover!
BhWDcLm.png
Aside from Trickmurk? Probably the Crystalline Gala, as Ice was my previous Flight.
Aside from Trickmurk? Probably the Crystalline Gala, as Ice was my previous Flight.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Besides Flameforgers? Starfall Celebration probably. The skin/accent contest entries are always really interesting and the apparel has always been cool.
Besides Flameforgers? Starfall Celebration probably. The skin/accent contest entries are always really interesting and the apparel has always been cool.
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
Well, the Starfall Celebration obviously, since its the Arcane festival, but if there's another Flight festival that I like just as much, its the Wavecrest Saturnalia or Crystalline Gala! I love the Water and Ice aesthetics so much, both are so pretty.
Well, the Starfall Celebration obviously, since its the Arcane festival, but if there's another Flight festival that I like just as much, its the Wavecrest Saturnalia or Crystalline Gala! I love the Water and Ice aesthetics so much, both are so pretty.
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
1 2 3 4