Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | those new vistas though
1 2 3 4 5
"We're not breed change scrolls." The vistas quietly chuckle at the initial hope and then sudden dash of despair.
"We're not breed change scrolls." The vistas quietly chuckle at the initial hope and then sudden dash of despair.
So smug
I have a mighty need for these new vistas.
So smug
I have a mighty need for these new vistas.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Bigger question: Where are the SDs
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-07-11 12:22:32] Bigger question: Where are the SDs [/quote] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and coatlssssssssssss
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-07-11:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and coatlssssssssssss
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
I need imperial vista! I need it so badly!
I need imperial vista! I need it so badly!
6xSQv.gif
what even is money

idk sure sounds nice to have doesn't it

*gone*
what even is money

idk sure sounds nice to have doesn't it

*gone*
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
[quote name="MochiTeaaa" date=2017-07-11 12:25:57] [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-07-11 12:22:32] Bigger question: Where are the SDs [/quote] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and coatlssssssssssss [/quote] Don't forget nocs and bogs!
MochiTeaaa wrote on 2017-07-11:

and coatlssssssssssss

Don't forget nocs and bogs!
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
[quote name="MochiTeaaa" date=2017-07-11 12:25:57] [quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-07-11 12:22:32] Bigger question: Where are the SDs [/quote] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and coatlssssssssssss [/quote] Maybe they're going in the order the breeds were added to the site? All the "beginning" breeds are here now. If that's the way it goes, Skydancers will be the next vista, then Coatls, Nocturnes, and Bogsneaks. Or I'm totally off-base (or they're like hmmm Light v Nature just happened hey why not)
MochiTeaaa wrote on 2017-07-11:

and coatlssssssssssss
Maybe they're going in the order the breeds were added to the site? All the "beginning" breeds are here now. If that's the way it goes, Skydancers will be the next vista, then Coatls, Nocturnes, and Bogsneaks.

Or I'm totally off-base (or they're like hmmm Light v Nature just happened hey why not)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I like the glimpses they give of the Flight regions. Not so fond of the metallic looking dragon busts though.
I like the glimpses they give of the Flight regions. Not so fond of the metallic looking dragon busts though.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
They're incredible a nd i wa nt them now :') theyre so pretty man??
They're incredible a nd i wa nt them now :') theyre so pretty man??
T3TuubO.png
1 2 3 4 5