Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] On the Nature of the Arcane
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
congrats to both light and nature! on the edge of my seat all week, and ended with a first ever triple dom. :D
congrats to both light and nature! on the edge of my seat all week, and ended with a first ever triple dom. :D
Died of tired but proud!
Died of tired but proud!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Holy HECK! That was one hell of a battle! Good job both flights, that was amazing!
Holy HECK! That was one hell of a battle! Good job both flights, that was amazing!
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
Light you did very well, you fought super hard!

And Nature, you did very very great too! just woah I think I feel like I'd sent you like thousand and half dragons at least, hahaha, you all were so cute and so amazing, I wish you good luck in the next pushes and that you recover your vault soon! Best wishes!
Light you did very well, you fought super hard!

And Nature, you did very very great too! just woah I think I feel like I'd sent you like thousand and half dragons at least, hahaha, you all were so cute and so amazing, I wish you good luck in the next pushes and that you recover your vault soon! Best wishes!
uXWoEda.png
Good job Nature! That was intense and exhilarating, please rest your roots and drink lots of water!
Good job Nature! That was intense and exhilarating, please rest your roots and drink lots of water!
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
@Tarinankertoja
I made about 400kt and 300g, so I don't hold it against you. If you should apologize to anyone, it is water and ice for make the fodder price for their DOM battle this week so high. Oh, and the newbies. Since ice and water's dom battle this week will raise the fodder prices even higher, the newbies will not have any dragons under 20kt available for purchase when they join during next week's welcome week.

Also congrats to BOTH flights! That was the most intense battle that I think I have ever been a part of!
@Tarinankertoja
I made about 400kt and 300g, so I don't hold it against you. If you should apologize to anyone, it is water and ice for make the fodder price for their DOM battle this week so high. Oh, and the newbies. Since ice and water's dom battle this week will raise the fodder prices even higher, the newbies will not have any dragons under 20kt available for purchase when they join during next week's welcome week.

Also congrats to BOTH flights! That was the most intense battle that I think I have ever been a part of!
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
Thanks to Light for an amazing battle! Congratulations on winning triple dom!
Thanks to Light for an amazing battle! Congratulations on winning triple dom!
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
This is totally random but I just noticed the current dom standings form a rainbow.
This is totally random but I just noticed the current dom standings form a rainbow.
Came here to say the same thing as Gwinna x)
Even the domboard itself congratulates everybody. Yall did an awesome job this week, both Light and Nature. Thank you all for making History come true!
Came here to say the same thing as Gwinna x)
Even the domboard itself congratulates everybody. Yall did an awesome job this week, both Light and Nature. Thank you all for making History come true!
dGVSNyM.png
Good job Nature, good job Light. Looks like it was a a close battle and the victor deserves the sweet, sweet victory. :>
Good job Nature, good job Light. Looks like it was a a close battle and the victor deserves the sweet, sweet victory. :>
shop_banner.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125