Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Dad's Magic 8-Ball
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Magic 8 Ball, should I save up for another lair expansion?
Magic 8 Ball, should I save up for another lair expansion?
nInTqKu.png
Oh magnanimous and illustrious Magic 8-Ball,

I am about to embark into a journey into uncharted territory for a week. Will the odds (and you) be in my favor?
Oh magnanimous and illustrious Magic 8-Ball,

I am about to embark into a journey into uncharted territory for a week. Will the odds (and you) be in my favor?
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
Magic 8-ball, should I find a way to expand my Dom thread and get some affiliates involved?
Magic 8-ball, should I find a way to expand my Dom thread and get some affiliates involved?
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
All day four questions have been answered and The Arcanist is currently working on day five questions so keep them coming!
All day four questions have been answered and The Arcanist is currently working on day five questions so keep them coming!
rhUtQWB.giffMfE6aN.gifUxts8PW.gifarcanist_plush_by_masq_d-db191ot.gifMqELPfa.png
Magic 8-Ball, should I finish leveling up my coli dragons?
Magic 8-Ball, should I finish leveling up my coli dragons?
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
Oh powerful, amazing, coffee-loving Magic 8 Ball....

Will I enjoy kayaking this Saturday...even though I have no idea how...and it's literally just me and one other guy....?
Oh powerful, amazing, coffee-loving Magic 8 Ball....

Will I enjoy kayaking this Saturday...even though I have no idea how...and it's literally just me and one other guy....?
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
O sparkling octo-sphere:

Is it a smart idea to hide pictures of Nicholas Cage all over my brother's room to annoy him?
O sparkling octo-sphere:

Is it a smart idea to hide pictures of Nicholas Cage all over my brother's room to annoy him?
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
Yay, thanks for your faith, O Great Ball. (And don't worry dad, you can have the spares once I'm done. All seventy-eight of them)

And for today: is it time that I finally just sat down and actually wrote some lore for my poor dragons?
Yay, thanks for your faith, O Great Ball. (And don't worry dad, you can have the spares once I'm done. All seventy-eight of them)

And for today: is it time that I finally just sat down and actually wrote some lore for my poor dragons?
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
Dear Magic 8-Ball,
Should I exalt my fodder now? (I either do it now for the cash, or wait for the Arcane vs. Shadow battle later...)
Dear Magic 8-Ball,
Should I exalt my fodder now? (I either do it now for the cash, or wait for the Arcane vs. Shadow battle later...)
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Oh great Magic 8-ball,

Should I start working on my hatchery?
Oh great Magic 8-ball,

Should I start working on my hatchery?
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14