Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Help Me Choose a New Flight!*chosen*
1 2
@Concinnity
Ice Flight is pretty great. The people are friendly, the aesthetic and eyes are gorgeous, we're good at dom, our deity is fluffy, and we have cats!
This thread is also great at going in-depth with why Ice Flight is so awesome :)
@Concinnity
Ice Flight is pretty great. The people are friendly, the aesthetic and eyes are gorgeous, we're good at dom, our deity is fluffy, and we have cats!
This thread is also great at going in-depth with why Ice Flight is so awesome :)
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
LET THE MAN/WOMAN SPEAK YOUR SAVAGES!
LET THE MAN/WOMAN SPEAK YOUR SAVAGES!
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Come to Lightning, we have science.
Come to Lightning, we have science.
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
I'm not sure if this is helping or making it harder! Either way I'm forcing myself to decide tonight so any more input before then helps!!!
I'm not sure if this is helping or making it harder! Either way I'm forcing myself to decide tonight so any more input before then helps!!!
@concinnity
i say ice - we have lots of puns, cats, and decent dom. the community is also really chill, our discord is great.
and look at icedad

look at the legs and ears
@concinnity
i say ice - we have lots of puns, cats, and decent dom. the community is also really chill, our discord is great.
and look at icedad

look at the legs and ears
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
wind!! it's a really fun and cool flight, we have doggos n we have pretty pastel eyes.

one of us. one of us. one of us
wind!! it's a really fun and cool flight, we have doggos n we have pretty pastel eyes.

one of us. one of us. one of us
xU6Kkao.png
I believe you should come join ice because ice ice baby. that is all.
I believe you should come join ice because ice ice baby. that is all.
Plague has wonderful dom pushed and a lovely Plague momma. Ice has Lord Fluffy Legs and is generally good with Dom as well! Cx @Concinnity
Plague has wonderful dom pushed and a lovely Plague momma. Ice has Lord Fluffy Legs and is generally good with Dom as well! Cx @Concinnity
UZVTEBc.png
I'd say go with light. We will give you enough glitter to drown play in.
I'd say go with light. We will give you enough glitter to drown play in.
pixilart-drawing.png
Thank you to everyone who helped me make this decision much more fun! Though it was REALLY tough I decided to go with light!!!
So thanks again:D
Thank you to everyone who helped me make this decision much more fun! Though it was REALLY tough I decided to go with light!!!
So thanks again:D
1 2