Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I Made a Mistake...
I had a dragon that I was very attached to. I bought her maybe my second or third day of playing FR? She is a beautiful Skydancer with a very rare color combo. Anyways, younger me decided to sell her...I just recently remembered her and I desperately want her back. I was able to trace her because I still remember her name, but her new owner has been inactive for months. :( I sent them a PM offering to buy her back double or triple for what they bought her for, but they haven't responded. Has anyone else gone through something like this? She's so close but so far...
I had a dragon that I was very attached to. I bought her maybe my second or third day of playing FR? She is a beautiful Skydancer with a very rare color combo. Anyways, younger me decided to sell her...I just recently remembered her and I desperately want her back. I was able to trace her because I still remember her name, but her new owner has been inactive for months. :( I sent them a PM offering to buy her back double or triple for what they bought her for, but they haven't responded. Has anyone else gone through something like this? She's so close but so far...
Art Shop!--->
AccurateNaughtyAfricangoldencat-small.gif
Damn that sucks man. I've seen some dragons that I really love that I wish I could get but since I'm an old digit collector, I gotta just hope to find one myself. :'D

What color combo did she have, by the way?
Damn that sucks man. I've seen some dragons that I really love that I wish I could get but since I'm an old digit collector, I gotta just hope to find one myself. :'D

What color combo did she have, by the way?
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Yeah. :,/ She had Maize/Spring/Cream if I remember correctly..
@FloatingInSpace

Yeah. :,/ She had Maize/Spring/Cream if I remember correctly..
Art Shop!--->
Rip. I wish you best of luck :)

(pls no ping)
Rip. I wish you best of luck :)

(pls no ping)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@sushii

Let me know if you can get her back, I feel secondhand worry ^_^"

Give it some time, I'm sure the owner will respond eventually. Has the person clearly given her accents or apparel or anything?
@sushii

Let me know if you can get her back, I feel secondhand worry ^_^"

Give it some time, I'm sure the owner will respond eventually. Has the person clearly given her accents or apparel or anything?

aKHNXwM.png
@duskflower

She has a familiar I think. Thank you for the kind words. :)
@duskflower

She has a familiar I think. Thank you for the kind words. :)
Art Shop!--->
Ugh I'm in a similar situation. I just remembered this girl I exalted a long time ago, she was the first dragon I bought on the site. I miss her so much now :( she was a female mirror named Mariana. I can't find any other dragon like her.
Ugh I'm in a similar situation. I just remembered this girl I exalted a long time ago, she was the first dragon I bought on the site. I miss her so much now :( she was a female mirror named Mariana. I can't find any other dragon like her.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I'm in a similar situation. You see, I ended up finding a dragon on the AH that reminded me of one of the VERY first dergs I got, Kaloxi, who I also stupidly exalted. So I ended up getting that dragon and giving her a near identical name, Kaloxia, and is now a permanent member of my clan.
I'm in a similar situation. You see, I ended up finding a dragon on the AH that reminded me of one of the VERY first dergs I got, Kaloxi, who I also stupidly exalted. So I ended up getting that dragon and giving her a near identical name, Kaloxia, and is now a permanent member of my clan.
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif