Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub [New]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@ArmorWondrous
You're not alone! You have a companion with renting out Water nests now!

Say hello to @Sharla10!
@ArmorWondrous
You're not alone! You have a companion with renting out Water nests now!

Say hello to @Sharla10!
@Hanelli

Oh thank goodness lol! Welcome, @Sharla10!
@Hanelli

Oh thank goodness lol! Welcome, @Sharla10!

3/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
81-DAF598-C01-F-4891-B82-C-20749-C6-CA814.png
18-E81-A87-3-D35-45-CC-8-B55-E75-E9927-C81-B.png
[/center]
Thanks @ArmorWondrous! Happy to help spread the joy of watery omelets.
Thanks @ArmorWondrous! Happy to help spread the joy of watery omelets.
@DenimButter
Welcome our newest Plague nester!

I'm still waiting to hear back with regards to the 3 possible Ice people who have reached out to me, and... after running the figures, this is how many vacancies we currently have:

Arcane (1)
Earth (3) (Priority!)
Fire (2)
Light (3) (Priority!)
Lightning (2)
*Nature (3) (Priority!)
Plague (1)
Shadow (2)
Water (2)
Wind (4) (Priority!)

* Mewlie is our reserve for Nature.

So, if you know anyone out there who has nests that are rarely used and would want to help out, please have them DM me!

@Sharla10 @ArmorWondrous @DangItMoonMoon @LucisAbsentia @Sierrator @MustardTheCat @Ecliptique @PhoenixFire36 @Sides @Liluye @CheshireCats @Twisted0bsession @Leaffymint @ToxicE @NekoIceDragon @RoyalSorceress
@DenimButter
Welcome our newest Plague nester!

I'm still waiting to hear back with regards to the 3 possible Ice people who have reached out to me, and... after running the figures, this is how many vacancies we currently have:

Arcane (1)
Earth (3) (Priority!)
Fire (2)
Light (3) (Priority!)
Lightning (2)
*Nature (3) (Priority!)
Plague (1)
Shadow (2)
Water (2)
Wind (4) (Priority!)

* Mewlie is our reserve for Nature.

So, if you know anyone out there who has nests that are rarely used and would want to help out, please have them DM me!

@Sharla10 @ArmorWondrous @DangItMoonMoon @LucisAbsentia @Sierrator @MustardTheCat @Ecliptique @PhoenixFire36 @Sides @Liluye @CheshireCats @Twisted0bsession @Leaffymint @ToxicE @NekoIceDragon @RoyalSorceress
@Hanelli
Thanks!! Also I was reading the spreadsheet and general info, I'll probably have to ping you regarding nests for the first bit while I'm getting my computer fixed. I'm also new to nest rentals so any tips/help is welcome. :D
@Hanelli
Thanks!! Also I was reading the spreadsheet and general info, I'll probably have to ping you regarding nests for the first bit while I'm getting my computer fixed. I'm also new to nest rentals so any tips/help is welcome. :D
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png HkBryjM.gif 2IQhSQn.png
@Hanelli,
I rented a single nest to Palikina, who appears to be a first time renter. I also pm'd you my google acc to add access for the doc. :)
@Hanelli,
I rented a single nest to Palikina, who appears to be a first time renter. I also pm'd you my google acc to add access for the doc. :)
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png HkBryjM.gif 2IQhSQn.png
Hey, are we allowed to rent from each other or should we outsource our own projects to keep nests open for other customers? Don't wanna ping yall in the main thread if it's verboten, but I find myself in need of lightning eyes and I figured I might as well check in here first before I waste time poking other hatcheries :P

also, @Hanelli I PM'd you a while back for spreadsheet permissions and still don't have them? Snugglebug has claimed their free nest, anyway, and new user Eskris needs to be added with their first nest.
Hey, are we allowed to rent from each other or should we outsource our own projects to keep nests open for other customers? Don't wanna ping yall in the main thread if it's verboten, but I find myself in need of lightning eyes and I figured I might as well check in here first before I waste time poking other hatcheries :P

also, @Hanelli I PM'd you a while back for spreadsheet permissions and still don't have them? Snugglebug has claimed their free nest, anyway, and new user Eskris needs to be added with their first nest.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Hanelli Aleise is using their free nest, new user PrincessTaozi needs to be added with their first, and I still need edit privs for the spreadsheet.
Edit: AngelSami renting one in ice, and also has two rows on the sheet for some reason?
@Hanelli Aleise is using their free nest, new user PrincessTaozi needs to be added with their first, and I still need edit privs for the spreadsheet.
Edit: AngelSami renting one in ice, and also has two rows on the sheet for some reason?
@Hanelli Maithe adding their third nest. Still need edit privs.
@Hanelli Maithe adding their third nest. Still need edit privs.
@Nejibana

Just FYI, I'm the only fire nester active. MustardtheCat hasn't logged on in almost a month.
@Nejibana

Just FYI, I'm the only fire nester active. MustardtheCat hasn't logged on in almost a month.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47