Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub [New]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
I was thinking since TigerGirl used to be the person that handled new people and etc what if we had two people doing it so in the case of one of them becoming inactive there’s always another person there. This way it’ll stop the nesting system from slowing down.
I was thinking since TigerGirl used to be the person that handled new people and etc what if we had two people doing it so in the case of one of them becoming inactive there’s always another person there. This way it’ll stop the nesting system from slowing down.
lN2Q13f.png
I'm all for a new thread, no strong feelings about the spreadsheet either way.
I'm all for a new thread, no strong feelings about the spreadsheet either way.
biqua (she/her)
@CheshireCats

Yes! I was thinking the same thing, and then make sure it keeps going, so if one person becomes inactive, the other asks someone else in the group about stepping up.
@CheshireCats

Yes! I was thinking the same thing, and then make sure it keeps going, so if one person becomes inactive, the other asks someone else in the group about stepping up.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
I'd also be for a new thread, etc. ^^
I'd also be for a new thread, etc. ^^
@PhoenixFire36 @RoyalSorceress @NikoLazuli @Leaffymint
@Darkdragonfiend @Malachitgeist @Sierrator @RuneSister
@KitchenHero @MustardTheCat
@NekoIceDragon @aschers @samandcheese
@Reiyn @Ecliptique @StarN1ght @flowerpower12345
@MisanthropicCat @DangItMoonMoon @TerminalEternity
@Liluye @winterflowers @Mewlie
@CheshireCats @Sides
@ToxicE @WolfGlitch @Twisted0bsession @biqua
@SilverLanayru @pingu @ArmorWondrous @lunasillusions
@AoiNoRyuu @NeonSoldier @avianAnnihilator

Hey all! I just wanted to let you know that I am taking my week of PTO from work later this month, so I intend on starting the process of making new threads that week. I remember at least one person here had expressed interest in helping run them, if anyone else is interested, feel free to send me a PM! Within that week we should be able to set up new threads, take anyone off the list who is inactive/no longer wants to nest with us, and find new active nesters. Looking forward to this!
@PhoenixFire36 @RoyalSorceress @NikoLazuli @Leaffymint
@Darkdragonfiend @Malachitgeist @Sierrator @RuneSister
@KitchenHero @MustardTheCat
@NekoIceDragon @aschers @samandcheese
@Reiyn @Ecliptique @StarN1ght @flowerpower12345
@MisanthropicCat @DangItMoonMoon @TerminalEternity
@Liluye @winterflowers @Mewlie
@CheshireCats @Sides
@ToxicE @WolfGlitch @Twisted0bsession @biqua
@SilverLanayru @pingu @ArmorWondrous @lunasillusions
@AoiNoRyuu @NeonSoldier @avianAnnihilator

Hey all! I just wanted to let you know that I am taking my week of PTO from work later this month, so I intend on starting the process of making new threads that week. I remember at least one person here had expressed interest in helping run them, if anyone else is interested, feel free to send me a PM! Within that week we should be able to set up new threads, take anyone off the list who is inactive/no longer wants to nest with us, and find new active nesters. Looking forward to this!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
Whoo it’s starting! Good luck creating the new threads I’d help but I’d accidentally break it >.<
Whoo it’s starting! Good luck creating the new threads I’d help but I’d accidentally break it >.<
lN2Q13f.png
I'm excited for the new beginnings! Don't stress too much and have a lovely end of the year. :)
I'm excited for the new beginnings! Don't stress too much and have a lovely end of the year. :)
9OKinIP.png
@Hanelli @LucisAbsentia

I'm pinging both of you because I just wanted to pass along that I have an increased workload this year and will be much more absent from the game going forward. While I'll still log on frequently, it won't necessarily be enough to responsibly rent out my Nature nests. I don't mind receiving pings still from people who are looking, but also completely understand my removal as a renter.

Thanks!
@Hanelli @LucisAbsentia

I'm pinging both of you because I just wanted to pass along that I have an increased workload this year and will be much more absent from the game going forward. While I'll still log on frequently, it won't necessarily be enough to responsibly rent out my Nature nests. I don't mind receiving pings still from people who are looking, but also completely understand my removal as a renter.

Thanks!
9OKinIP.png
@Mewlie

Hey! That sounds good! I'm still reworking the new thread but I can keep you on if you still want! We'll have some very active other nesters, so if you still want to remain on for when you do have time, we can do that!
@Mewlie

Hey! That sounds good! I'm still reworking the new thread but I can keep you on if you still want! We'll have some very active other nesters, so if you still want to remain on for when you do have time, we can do that!
@LucisAbsentia

That works for me! I'll definitely have some time here and there, and don't mind the pings even if I don't think I'll be available enough to nest at a certain time.
@LucisAbsentia

That works for me! I'll definitely have some time here and there, and don't mind the pings even if I don't think I'll be available enough to nest at a certain time.
9OKinIP.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47