Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | All-flight Study Hub
1 2 3 4
@Cinderfire Yeah that'd work. For a while, I had nothing for Nature. I almost left it as "A... Something? In Nature" actually

Fun fact: I started using "A Study in..." because of "A Study in Scarlet", the first novel in which you'd find a Mr. Sherlock Holmes c:

EDIT: Well, it's funny you mentioned Sherlock Holmes... @ChocolateKittens
@Cinderfire Yeah that'd work. For a while, I had nothing for Nature. I almost left it as "A... Something? In Nature" actually

Fun fact: I started using "A Study in..." because of "A Study in Scarlet", the first novel in which you'd find a Mr. Sherlock Holmes c:

EDIT: Well, it's funny you mentioned Sherlock Holmes... @ChocolateKittens
| Crowe's BBCode Compendium |
- - - Click here to learn everything (and more) about BBCoding! - - -

| ||
Dragon bios | Signatures | Hatcheries || |
Sorry to post so much, but I wasn't joking; I even have my trusty dictionary at hand. For Lightning, perhaps Layout could work better? Also, a Lecture for Light? Since a 'look' and a 'peek' feel sort of similar in meaning rather than context.
Sorry to post so much, but I wasn't joking; I even have my trusty dictionary at hand. For Lightning, perhaps Layout could work better? Also, a Lecture for Light? Since a 'look' and a 'peek' feel sort of similar in meaning rather than context.
@Cinderfire Yeah... Lightning is kind of sciency, so lecture would work great wouldn't it? I like that

I do really like "A Peek into Plague" for some reason, so that one probably isn't changing at all

EDIT: Switched "Lesson" to "Light" and make it "A Lecture on Lightning"
@Cinderfire Yeah... Lightning is kind of sciency, so lecture would work great wouldn't it? I like that

I do really like "A Peek into Plague" for some reason, so that one probably isn't changing at all

EDIT: Switched "Lesson" to "Light" and make it "A Lecture on Lightning"

| ||
More alliteration: A wade through Water, and a waft of Wind. Other options would be wander, welcome, whiz \o/ I'm definitely not having fun, nope.
More alliteration: A wade through Water, and a waft of Wind. Other options would be wander, welcome, whiz \o/ I'm definitely not having fun, nope.
That's okay. I still like it. ^^

Lecture and Lesson sound good too. X3

My battery is dying; so I'm off for now. Can't wait to see the next update though! Awesome work on these! :D
That's okay. I still like it. ^^

Lecture and Lesson sound good too. X3

My battery is dying; so I'm off for now. Can't wait to see the next update though! Awesome work on these! :D
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@Cinderfire I may or may not have been on thesaurus.com for a portion of this. I'm loving the enthusiasm! There's no doubt that everyone who helped name these will be thanked and credited for their contributions!
Look at me, I sound like a real scientist X)

@StarriannaFlare my brain battery is running low too so I'm probably out for the night as well. I'd guess the Foray into Fire will be another few days... I started these when I had a few days off from work, so unfortunately they're going to get slow sometimes :|
@Cinderfire I may or may not have been on thesaurus.com for a portion of this. I'm loving the enthusiasm! There's no doubt that everyone who helped name these will be thanked and credited for their contributions!
Look at me, I sound like a real scientist X)

@StarriannaFlare my brain battery is running low too so I'm probably out for the night as well. I'd guess the Foray into Fire will be another few days... I started these when I had a few days off from work, so unfortunately they're going to get slow sometimes :|

| ||
\o/!
\o/!
I kind of like maybe a Walkthrough on Wind?? Since Work on Wind isn't as Catchy as the others, in my opinion. Or maybe a Word on Wind (because of Words on the Wind) and a Workup on Water?? I don't know. It's 1am my time. I'll have a vocabulary in the morning.
I kind of like maybe a Walkthrough on Wind?? Since Work on Wind isn't as Catchy as the others, in my opinion. Or maybe a Word on Wind (because of Words on the Wind) and a Workup on Water?? I don't know. It's 1am my time. I'll have a vocabulary in the morning.
Willow Clan of Wind Flight!
he/they, 22, FR+3
Willows' Leveling Service || Currently: Open
@Eldritchcrowe oooooohhhhhh

Subs
@Eldritchcrowe oooooohhhhhh

Subs
unknown.png
I love the idea of these studies so far; and would be pleased if you could ping me when you have the Lightning Lecture up! Lightning has almost earned a place in front of Nature for my favourite flight, and an in-depth study on the flight is just the thing to fuel my ever-growing intrigue for the 'We do it for SCIENCE' flight.
I love the idea of these studies so far; and would be pleased if you could ping me when you have the Lightning Lecture up! Lightning has almost earned a place in front of Nature for my favourite flight, and an in-depth study on the flight is just the thing to fuel my ever-growing intrigue for the 'We do it for SCIENCE' flight.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
1 2 3 4