Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | uhmm??
1 2
is no one going to talk about pinkerton's horn abnormality? like, seriously.. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/bed0a8a9d079f2d4ef6efc4d76c69ba1/tumblr_olyqumKMaz1vx6sm0o1_400.png[/img] this has been bothering me for hours
is no one going to talk about pinkerton's horn abnormality? like, seriously..

tumblr_olyqumKMaz1vx6sm0o1_400.png

this has been bothering me for hours
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
@Bumbling Yeah, his horn is just broke. Tomo has a question asking which side it's broken on. :P
@Bumbling Yeah, his horn is just broke. Tomo has a question asking which side it's broken on. :P
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@userofshadows oh, okay. i didn't know that :0 it still looks sorta weird though, like it's bigger than the other horn or something
@userofshadows oh, okay. i didn't know that :0 it still looks sorta weird though, like it's bigger than the other horn or something
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
@Bumbling

I see how his broken horn is bigger than his unbroken one. Maybe it swelled and stayed that way for all these years?
@Bumbling

I see how his broken horn is bigger than his unbroken one. Maybe it swelled and stayed that way for all these years?
DmRdZYl.png
He really needs to stop rubbing the mixture from his pot on that horn. His head will get a crick to the left :)

Silk <3
He really needs to stop rubbing the mixture from his pot on that horn. His head will get a crick to the left :)

Silk <3
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Can we talk about how friggin' angry he looks all the time? Like sheesh, he needs to chill.
Can we talk about how friggin' angry he looks all the time? Like sheesh, he needs to chill.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
@silkshoes I think you're getting Pinkerton mixed up with baldwin
@silkshoes I think you're getting Pinkerton mixed up with baldwin
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
it kinda looks like a rolled up piece of parchment tucked behind his ear though.
it kinda looks like a rolled up piece of parchment tucked behind his ear though.
iXNOttm.gif
[quote name="UserOfShadows" date=2017-02-25 19:59:19] @Bumbling Yeah, his horn is just broke. Tomo has a question asking which side it's broken on. :P [/quote] And one of the incorrect answers is "Neither, that's a root vegetable." :D
UserOfShadows wrote on 2017-02-25:
And one of the incorrect answers is "Neither, that's a root vegetable." :D
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
I dunno.... To me it looks like someone magically removed it and then turned it around and put it back on upside down before claiming that he had broken it ._.
I dunno.... To me it looks like someone magically removed it and then turned it around and put it back on upside down before claiming that he had broken it ._.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
1 2