Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 195 196
What direction does the Sornieth sun rise in? Does it begin its journey in the east over the sunbeam ruins and then travel to set in the west?

Does Sornieth have time zones? Sornirth certainly seems large enough to have them, and do the couriers suffer from jetlag flight-lag?
What direction does the Sornieth sun rise in? Does it begin its journey in the east over the sunbeam ruins and then travel to set in the west?

Does Sornieth have time zones? Sornirth certainly seems large enough to have them, and do the couriers suffer from jetlag flight-lag?
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
When can we expect updates on the achievements ? It feels like the achievements are being overlooked.
When can we expect updates on the achievements ? It feels like the achievements are being overlooked.
eVaClRh.png
When can we expect a return in rated match?
When can we expect a return in rated match?
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Can the gods be infected by the shade?
Can the gods be infected by the shade?
Hey, so how would one get a dragon to be eternally youthful?

Also, I collected the necessary chess pieces, but I still don't have the achievement. Any ideas?
Hey, so how would one get a dragon to be eternally youthful?

Also, I collected the necessary chess pieces, but I still don't have the achievement. Any ideas?
Zi (they/them)
Might we ever get to hear what the deities sound like? I mean their voices? Or alternatively, if you all already have an idea, could you describe their voices?
Might we ever get to hear what the deities sound like? I mean their voices? Or alternatively, if you all already have an idea, could you describe their voices?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Do dragons need to bathe? Or does gunk just build up on their scales?
Do dragons need to bathe? Or does gunk just build up on their scales?
Something interesting I saw while checking exalt bonuses... [img]https://i.imgur.com/bQIMpTQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mfGWQHk.png[/img] Are you guys hinting at the next gene there? (Screenshots are from today, 4/14/2018)
Something interesting I saw while checking exalt bonuses...
bQIMpTQ.png
mfGWQHk.png
Are you guys hinting at the next gene there?
(Screenshots are from today, 4/14/2018)
d6QFEQm.png ChsTiQk.png
Will we ever get official art of an emperor?
Will we ever get official art of an emperor?
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
So, are there other continents besides Sornieth, or is it one big ol' Pangaea-like supercontinent? If so, why haven't dragons ventured far enough to reach them yet? Do they even have naval vessels, or have their wings stunted their progress in terms of transportation technology? :O
So, are there other continents besides Sornieth, or is it one big ol' Pangaea-like supercontinent? If so, why haven't dragons ventured far enough to reach them yet? Do they even have naval vessels, or have their wings stunted their progress in terms of transportation technology? :O
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 195 196