Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 195 196
Quick question, apologies if this has already been asked, but..

How long do Spiral dragons normally live?
Quick question, apologies if this has already been asked, but..

How long do Spiral dragons normally live?
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Is there any place where one can find lots of stats? Such as most commonly breed/gene/colour and colour combinations?
Is there any place where one can find lots of stats? Such as most commonly breed/gene/colour and colour combinations?
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
Why are so many of the meat food items small animals? Especially the ones found from Hunting - why do the dragons hunt rodents and birds instead of things like deer, wild pigs, etc.?
Why are so many of the meat food items small animals? Especially the ones found from Hunting - why do the dragons hunt rodents and birds instead of things like deer, wild pigs, etc.?
Do different genes weigh more?
Weird story, but I compared a lot of dragons and it's either random or Crystal dragons weigh more. I mean, it would make sense though.
Do different genes weigh more?
Weird story, but I compared a lot of dragons and it's either random or Crystal dragons weigh more. I mean, it would make sense though.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Are there any plans for more community-based votes on genes, apparel, or the like? I love that we get to influence FR's development occasionally, and I hope we get more opportunities in the future.
Are there any plans for more community-based votes on genes, apparel, or the like? I love that we get to influence FR's development occasionally, and I hope we get more opportunities in the future.
How similar to cats are Coatls? (I picture them doing the thing where if you touch their stomach they shred your hand.)
How similar to cats are Coatls? (I picture them doing the thing where if you touch their stomach they shred your hand.)
Zf61Anz.png
what are all those glowy bulbs seen in the light exalt pillar as well as the brightshine vista and a few apparel pieces?
what are all those glowy bulbs seen in the light exalt pillar as well as the brightshine vista and a few apparel pieces?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Do snapper dragons just tie a bunch of balloons to themselves in order to fly? Have they tried to fly before? Which methods do each flight’s snappers use to fly?
Do snapper dragons just tie a bunch of balloons to themselves in order to fly? Have they tried to fly before? Which methods do each flight’s snappers use to fly?
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
I'm really curious about the sizes of the various beastclans compared to dragons. Are longneck comparable to fae or snappers? Stuff like that.
I'm really curious about the sizes of the various beastclans compared to dragons. Are longneck comparable to fae or snappers? Stuff like that.
Where the breeds for the dog apparel chosen because of the staff members' dogs?
Where the breeds for the dog apparel chosen because of the staff members' dogs?
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 195 196