Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 195 196
Wait... why are Nogglebane Leaf Beetles used to fish for Noggles, if they are the bane of Noggles? Wouldn't all the noggles just swim away as fast as possible? [item=nogglebane leaf beetle] [size=1][i](More like Noggleboon Leaf Beetles)[/i]
Wait... why are Nogglebane Leaf Beetles used to fish for Noggles, if they are the bane of Noggles? Wouldn't all the noggles just swim away as fast as possible?
Nogglebane Leaf Beetle
(More like Noggleboon Leaf Beetles)
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Would it be possible to add the Element symbol of the Familiar to the Bestiary? Part of my theme is matching Familiars to their dragons in some way.
Would it be possible to add the Element symbol of the Familiar to the Bestiary? Part of my theme is matching Familiars to their dragons in some way.
GAA is my charge.
There's something in the water.
48px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
FR time +3
do dragons reproduce magically or they do it... um... the traditional way? given the enormous size differences between some of the breeds i'm suspecting it may just be magic or maybe something like fish, where the female lays the eggs first and then the male inseminates them.
do dragons reproduce magically or they do it... um... the traditional way? given the enormous size differences between some of the breeds i'm suspecting it may just be magic or maybe something like fish, where the female lays the eggs first and then the male inseminates them.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
How do leap-year dragons (those born February 29, 2016) celebrate their birthdays on FR? Are they perpetually stuck at 1 year old until February 29, 2020, or is there something else involved?
How do leap-year dragons (those born February 29, 2016) celebrate their birthdays on FR? Are they perpetually stuck at 1 year old until February 29, 2020, or is there something else involved?
Do the pearls of Pearlcatchers hold any value, other than to the Pearlcatcher that made it? For example, would other dragons/beastclan creatures try to steal a pearl and pawn it off, or use it for jewelry? Or are they rather worthless, especially when compared to the pearls made by mollusks?
Do the pearls of Pearlcatchers hold any value, other than to the Pearlcatcher that made it? For example, would other dragons/beastclan creatures try to steal a pearl and pawn it off, or use it for jewelry? Or are they rather worthless, especially when compared to the pearls made by mollusks?
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
In the coli revamp, are the encounter/drop rates for enemies going to drastically change or stay roughly the same?
In the coli revamp, are the encounter/drop rates for enemies going to drastically change or stay roughly the same?
mkpoaHZ.png
Is the liquid inside capsule accessible to the dragon? Like a secound water supply? Or is it completely separate from the rest of the dragon?
Is the liquid inside capsule accessible to the dragon? Like a secound water supply? Or is it completely separate from the rest of the dragon?
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
Where do Nocturne eggs come from? Nocturnes obviously lay elemental eggs that are bound to the clan’s elemental affiliation such as Nature, Arcane, Light eggs and so on. What are those Nocturne eggs then? Were those eggs actually created by gods?
Where do Nocturne eggs come from? Nocturnes obviously lay elemental eggs that are bound to the clan’s elemental affiliation such as Nature, Arcane, Light eggs and so on. What are those Nocturne eggs then? Were those eggs actually created by gods?
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
what's the chance of getting an eliminate from any random enemy in the coliseum?
what's the chance of getting an eliminate from any random enemy in the coliseum?
he/him
Is sorneith on a planet like earth during Pangea or is there another land on the planet of sorneith?
Such as maybe another continent or something?
Is sorneith on a planet like earth during Pangea or is there another land on the planet of sorneith?
Such as maybe another continent or something?
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 195 196