Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 195 196
WHAT DOES A DRY TUNDRA SMELL LIKE ? ;-;
WHAT DOES A DRY TUNDRA SMELL LIKE ? ;-;
NB43KMu.png
If a wet tundra smells like a more potent dry tundra, what does a dry tundra smell like? Does a tundra have a smell?
If a wet tundra smells like a more potent dry tundra, what does a dry tundra smell like? Does a tundra have a smell?
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
are imperial antlers suitable for combat or are they more ornamental?
are imperial antlers suitable for combat or are they more ornamental?
What do beastclans exalt when they compete in dominance?
What do beastclans exalt when they compete in dominance?
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
How do deities normally communicate with their subjects? Newspapers, messenger dragons, messenger familars, telepathic links?
How do deities normally communicate with their subjects? Newspapers, messenger dragons, messenger familars, telepathic links?
giphy.gif
how do beginer dragons appear? like do the deities make them? and please make a headcanon of this. i think like the shadowbinder creates dragons from her shadows or etc.) just a thought ^_^
how do beginer dragons appear? like do the deities make them? and please make a headcanon of this. i think like the shadowbinder creates dragons from her shadows or etc.) just a thought ^_^
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
What were the inspirations for the designs of the dragon breeds?
What were the inspirations for the designs of the dragon breeds?
jA0Unwf.gif
Is it possible for a Female Ridgeback to have a long snout horn and vice-versa? Would they be seen as freaks by other Ridgebacks or is it a “the bigger, the better” kind of situation?
Is it possible for a Female Ridgeback to have a long snout horn and vice-versa? Would they be seen as freaks by other Ridgebacks or is it a “the bigger, the better” kind of situation?
corrosivecreaturessig.png
Is crim secretly a sociopath?
Is crim secretly a sociopath?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
What color would the yolk of a broken egg be? Would it be the color of the flight the egg belonged to? Such as a Water egg having a dark blue yolk or Arcane having a pink one?
What color would the yolk of a broken egg be? Would it be the color of the flight the egg belonged to? Such as a Water egg having a dark blue yolk or Arcane having a pink one?
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 195 196