Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore HUB (SS2017 Advent Calendar)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59
@Wintercreek I, too, volunteer as tribute proofreader!
@Wintercreek I, too, volunteer as tribute proofreader!
d68awk1.pnggnImhnO.pngHNETOrN.png
@Wintercreek I would love to help with proofreading--I was trained as a writing assistant in college and am currently pursuing a copyediting certification. It would be both fun and useful experience for me.
@Wintercreek I would love to help with proofreading--I was trained as a writing assistant in college and am currently pursuing a copyediting certification. It would be both fun and useful experience for me.
It would be nice if we could get the code template to see as soon as possible. Would it be possible to divide it into sections? What about headings? That sort of thing.
It would be nice if we could get the code template to see as soon as possible. Would it be possible to divide it into sections? What about headings? That sort of thing.
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.
Present!!

Also, happy to help as a proofreader if needed!! I'm currently busy in RL for the next few days, so I'll only be jumping on to do my nests, feed and gather!! See you guys in a few days!!
Present!!

Also, happy to help as a proofreader if needed!! I'm currently busy in RL for the next few days, so I'll only be jumping on to do my nests, feed and gather!! See you guys in a few days!!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@Crescentstar711 @MagpieScholar @Pard @basicblack1986, Excellent! I'll add you guys to the front page as a resource people can go to to have their lore proofread. Thank you so much <3

@KaiMalut, I actually have very little information about the bios, but @Witchfire is the current code coordinator. Maybe she could tell us some more? :)
@Crescentstar711 @MagpieScholar @Pard @basicblack1986, Excellent! I'll add you guys to the front page as a resource people can go to to have their lore proofread. Thank you so much <3

@KaiMalut, I actually have very little information about the bios, but @Witchfire is the current code coordinator. Maybe she could tell us some more? :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@KaiMalut

We'll know the coders and designer of the bio templates by the end of the month. But headings and different sections will be made possible for sure. We'll probably have at least a few sections that you can choose to use for your lore. If you have any wishes about how we should divide paragraphs or anything of the sort, you can ping or PM me or post in the Code Hub. :)
@KaiMalut

We'll know the coders and designer of the bio templates by the end of the month. But headings and different sections will be made possible for sure. We'll probably have at least a few sections that you can choose to use for your lore. If you have any wishes about how we should divide paragraphs or anything of the sort, you can ping or PM me or post in the Code Hub. :)
@Witchfire

We definitely need to make sure there's enough room for huge bios with headings and sections while we code the templates =)
@Witchfire

We definitely need to make sure there's enough room for huge bios with headings and sections while we code the templates =)
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.

We've only had 19 responses so far for the mark survey. Considering that there are 37 people signed up to be lore writers I'm going to give it another day for people to see the survey and respond. I'll be closing both surveys tomorrow afternoon and opening up the contest for the Lore Blurb.

We've only had 19 responses so far for the mark survey. Considering that there are 37 people signed up to be lore writers I'm going to give it another day for people to see the survey and respond. I'll be closing both surveys tomorrow afternoon and opening up the contest for the Lore Blurb.
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Allunar
@arrowe3
@BadgerStripes
@basicblack1986
@beargirl1393
@BlackSherruk
@Breshcandra
@Chrisondra
@Crescentstar711
@Elsu
@Emordnilap
@Fizzywits
@heartcrusher1
@humanityxpeople
@Jirazeil
@KaiMalut
@KatzPetz
@korradorable
@kriskrossness
@Krycelli
@MagpieScholar
@Melodious
@Pard
@PastCat
@PrimeNumbersCas
@Rhabdo
@SocialBookWorm
@taat60
@Valyrie
@Wintercreek
@Witchfire
@WyldDandelyon
@Zygon

The Calling Lore survey received 20 votes so I'm going to close it. The most popular option was a mark or pattern on the egg of the dragon (70% of the vote). If everyone is ok with it we can just stick to the mark of the deity as the mark on the egg. If you want the mark to reappear on the dragon when they are being "Called" then there's nothing wrong with that (which received 50% of the vote), but it's not going to be canon. As stated previously you have a lot of lee way with what to do regarding the lore. The only qualifications are that the egg is marked and the dragon is "called" by their deity to spread that deities message during the time of NotN.

On to the blurb: Opening a contest for you guys to write the lore blurb that will be on the bios (please see my previous announcement post for an explanation of this). It'll be open until the 21st when I will put up all the blurbs for a vote. Please make your blurb between 100 and 200 words and then submit it to me via PM.

(I'm sorry if this is a bit terse, confusing, or vague. My sugar is low and I need to go eat something, but wanted to get this out first. If you have any questions please ask me.)

For the ticket amounts: 100 characters will equal ticket. Minimums and maximums are 2,500 and 17,500 respectively. If the max ticket amount per dragon changes then we will reevaluate these amounts. To clarify: You can go over 17,500, but try not to write a novel as these need to fit nicely in the dragon bios.

That's all for now <3
@Allunar
@arrowe3
@BadgerStripes
@basicblack1986
@beargirl1393
@BlackSherruk
@Breshcandra
@Chrisondra
@Crescentstar711
@Elsu
@Emordnilap
@Fizzywits
@heartcrusher1
@humanityxpeople
@Jirazeil
@KaiMalut
@KatzPetz
@korradorable
@kriskrossness
@Krycelli
@MagpieScholar
@Melodious
@Pard
@PastCat
@PrimeNumbersCas
@Rhabdo
@SocialBookWorm
@taat60
@Valyrie
@Wintercreek
@Witchfire
@WyldDandelyon
@Zygon

The Calling Lore survey received 20 votes so I'm going to close it. The most popular option was a mark or pattern on the egg of the dragon (70% of the vote). If everyone is ok with it we can just stick to the mark of the deity as the mark on the egg. If you want the mark to reappear on the dragon when they are being "Called" then there's nothing wrong with that (which received 50% of the vote), but it's not going to be canon. As stated previously you have a lot of lee way with what to do regarding the lore. The only qualifications are that the egg is marked and the dragon is "called" by their deity to spread that deities message during the time of NotN.

On to the blurb: Opening a contest for you guys to write the lore blurb that will be on the bios (please see my previous announcement post for an explanation of this). It'll be open until the 21st when I will put up all the blurbs for a vote. Please make your blurb between 100 and 200 words and then submit it to me via PM.

(I'm sorry if this is a bit terse, confusing, or vague. My sugar is low and I need to go eat something, but wanted to get this out first. If you have any questions please ask me.)

For the ticket amounts: 100 characters will equal ticket. Minimums and maximums are 2,500 and 17,500 respectively. If the max ticket amount per dragon changes then we will reevaluate these amounts. To clarify: You can go over 17,500, but try not to write a novel as these need to fit nicely in the dragon bios.

That's all for now <3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek
Shoot, I forgot about the blurb contest. I'll have to get to it after I finish my online hw. >.< Thanks for giving us a heads up!
@Wintercreek
Shoot, I forgot about the blurb contest. I'll have to get to it after I finish my online hw. >.< Thanks for giving us a heads up!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59