Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 280 281
Can anybody give me feedback on this boy's lore? It's Game of Thrones based and sort of medieval? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31948992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319490/31948992_350.png[/img] [/url] Also runs in some other dergs at the top of my lair, check those out too.
Can anybody give me feedback on this boy's lore? It's Game of Thrones based and sort of medieval?

31948992_350.png

Also runs in some other dergs at the top of my lair, check those out too.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@After

Yeah, I know. I clicked on the first one that popped up in forum search and didn't notice the relocated thing until AFTER I posted *sob* I need to remember to put the most recent thing first before I post Urrrggghhhh *sobs more*

Anyway... I'll just... Put this here too... *sigh*

So... I know it's not a lore whining day yet... But the past day or two I've been really productive??

I've been doing fairgrounds a bit (not maxing 'cause my arm starts to get tired) and I did lore???

Awhile back I did his, a few days ago his, the last little bit of her's but the rest was done by a lore buddy of mine, today I did her's who is also apart of a 100 hatchling challenge I'm doing, and I also did a little bit in my dragon Miracle's. I'm not going to link it because it is a bit more poem-y and darker, in a way? Plus I typed it with how I felt at the time so it's kinda personal? In a way? But also not really? *shrugs*

I plan on doing her's, her's, her's, her's, his, and his sometime in the nest few days.

Anyway, figured I'd share... 'Cause why not...

Edit: Finished her's just a bit ago. I'm actually proud I wrote something happy for once.
@After

Yeah, I know. I clicked on the first one that popped up in forum search and didn't notice the relocated thing until AFTER I posted *sob* I need to remember to put the most recent thing first before I post Urrrggghhhh *sobs more*

Anyway... I'll just... Put this here too... *sigh*

So... I know it's not a lore whining day yet... But the past day or two I've been really productive??

I've been doing fairgrounds a bit (not maxing 'cause my arm starts to get tired) and I did lore???

Awhile back I did his, a few days ago his, the last little bit of her's but the rest was done by a lore buddy of mine, today I did her's who is also apart of a 100 hatchling challenge I'm doing, and I also did a little bit in my dragon Miracle's. I'm not going to link it because it is a bit more poem-y and darker, in a way? Plus I typed it with how I felt at the time so it's kinda personal? In a way? But also not really? *shrugs*

I plan on doing her's, her's, her's, her's, his, and his sometime in the nest few days.

Anyway, figured I'd share... 'Cause why not...

Edit: Finished her's just a bit ago. I'm actually proud I wrote something happy for once.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@AnacondaMiracle - Ahaha, no worries! 's all good. :> (I hate the fact that "Most recent" isn't the default myself, I forget to change it literally every time I go to search for something. |D)

Good on you for being productive, though! My productivity is a rather fickle beast that can barely be wrestled into cooperation even on LWDs, haha. Grats on getting some lore done! :D
@AnacondaMiracle - Ahaha, no worries! 's all good. :> (I hate the fact that "Most recent" isn't the default myself, I forget to change it literally every time I go to search for something. |D)

Good on you for being productive, though! My productivity is a rather fickle beast that can barely be wrestled into cooperation even on LWDs, haha. Grats on getting some lore done! :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Yeah, it gets me really confused. Especially when I'm just looking to go post something and I have no other way to find it. I automatically think that it'll pop up the most recent first... But no. I kinda hope this gets fixed or something.

Yeah, mine normally is similar to that. It's mostly due to lack of idea on how the heck to write what I want to write.
And then when I do get a burst of inspiration I can type for days on just one thing without stopping. Heh... It's not a blessing though. My price is getting wegged... *sigh* But yeah, overall I'm rather proud that I got lore done. And hey, if it makes you feel any better I've been procrastinating for the past several LWDs due to other games offsite :\ You'll get a productive day soon enough! c:
@After

Yeah, it gets me really confused. Especially when I'm just looking to go post something and I have no other way to find it. I automatically think that it'll pop up the most recent first... But no. I kinda hope this gets fixed or something.

Yeah, mine normally is similar to that. It's mostly due to lack of idea on how the heck to write what I want to write.
And then when I do get a burst of inspiration I can type for days on just one thing without stopping. Heh... It's not a blessing though. My price is getting wegged... *sigh* But yeah, overall I'm rather proud that I got lore done. And hey, if it makes you feel any better I've been procrastinating for the past several LWDs due to other games offsite :\ You'll get a productive day soon enough! c:
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@After

please may I be added to the pinglist? This is such a cool idea, I love it.
@After

please may I be added to the pinglist? This is such a cool idea, I love it.
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
Uuuuuuggggghhh I just changed my mind on the lore I purged half my lair for. Instead of a money-driven theocracy I now want to do a microcosm of happy, eyebleeding dergs..... Welp at least I can integrate some of the other lore into that....

Does anyone else suddenly change their minds like this?
Uuuuuuggggghhh I just changed my mind on the lore I purged half my lair for. Instead of a money-driven theocracy I now want to do a microcosm of happy, eyebleeding dergs..... Welp at least I can integrate some of the other lore into that....

Does anyone else suddenly change their minds like this?
Ping list plz
Ping list plz
@chescab - Added!

@Yeehaw - Not quite lair lore-wise, but I do change my mind similarly every LWD. XD *sets goal* *proceeds to do something completely different* *g o o d j o b*

@MurEyeUh - You're already on the pinglist! ^^; You were on here before your username change and I updated it when I went through the names a while back.
@chescab - Added!

@Yeehaw - Not quite lair lore-wise, but I do change my mind similarly every LWD. XD *sets goal* *proceeds to do something completely different* *g o o d j o b*

@MurEyeUh - You're already on the pinglist! ^^; You were on here before your username change and I updated it when I went through the names a while back.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After would you please add me to the pinglist? thank you!
@After would you please add me to the pinglist? thank you!

featured dragon
for sale

gen 1! ♥
42298218.png
4gPXCym.gif
always feel free to ping me
she/her
+ 2
tumblr
wishlist
Thanks! @After
Thanks! @After