Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 280 281
Ughhhhh lore is hardddddddddd. I've been wanting to make a new OC but I can't come up with anything that fits with my current OCs and it's just bad because I really want a new OC but nothing's working.
Ughhhhh lore is hardddddddddd. I've been wanting to make a new OC but I can't come up with anything that fits with my current OCs and it's just bad because I really want a new OC but nothing's working.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Okay okay okay! I haven't participated in the last few, but this time for sure! Goal: Mallory! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31948602] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319487/31948602_350.png[/img] [/url] Need to find her a layout and actually write it, but I'm quite confident!
Okay okay okay! I haven't participated in the last few, but this time for sure!

Goal:

Mallory!

31948602_350.png

Need to find her a layout and actually write it, but I'm quite confident!
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
All righty!

I'm actually quite busy in RL, but I will try to deal with the aftermath of my failed Bottleneck and the 6 new hatchlings I...obtained. Geez. I also kinda need T and I have too many projects...
All righty!

I'm actually quite busy in RL, but I will try to deal with the aftermath of my failed Bottleneck and the 6 new hatchlings I...obtained. Geez. I also kinda need T and I have too many projects...
I WILL NOT BE ONLINE VERY OFTEN ANYMORE
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
anything can happen, child. anything can be.

Stories of the Snow ~*~*~ Eira's Outcasts ~*~*~ My wishlist
I'm so excited that this venue came out so shortly after my move to Wind! Gives me new things to add to our territory :D I hope to get my clan lore moving today, but if not, then perhaps later this week :)
I'm so excited that this venue came out so shortly after my move to Wind! Gives me new things to add to our territory :D I hope to get my clan lore moving today, but if not, then perhaps later this week :)
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
I guess it's time to work on Moonfire. She's my only permadragon without some lore.
I guess it's time to work on Moonfire. She's my only permadragon without some lore.
PQznZys.png
Hmmmm, what to do today, what to do... I'm going to get another coffee and then we'll see. It's either going to be a proper lore piece or another bio, I think. 8)
Hmmmm, what to do today, what to do... I'm going to get another coffee and then we'll see. It's either going to be a proper lore piece or another bio, I think. 8)
My goal today is Rage and Cody. And to provide templates and theme songs to my new kids.
My goal today is Rage and Cody. And to provide templates and theme songs to my new kids.
  • Participate in PvE (soooo many gene projects that need funding...
  • Figure out how my progens met
  • Work on clan bio
  • Continue trying to figure out what my lair actually looks like.
  • Participate in PvE (soooo many gene projects that need funding...
  • Figure out how my progens met
  • Work on clan bio
  • Continue trying to figure out what my lair actually looks like.
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
In answer to the question of who's wearing the silly hats, probably this chick: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15817093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158171/15817093_350.png[/img] [/url] She's also probably the one geeking out over the new plants. And now, off I go to copy and paste descriptions from dragon share posts into bios! ^_^
In answer to the question of who's wearing the silly hats, probably this chick:

15817093_350.png

She's also probably the one geeking out over the new plants.

And now, off I go to copy and paste descriptions from dragon share posts into bios! ^_^
jdDV4Lt.png
@After
Could I be on the pinglist for this?
@After
Could I be on the pinglist for this?
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 280 281