Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you secretly half-flight?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
I'm definitely Water/Lightning!
I'm definitely Water/Lightning!
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
Lightning's the spot for me. However, I've always felt a calling from Ice as well.
Lightning's the spot for me. However, I've always felt a calling from Ice as well.
BigShotModelS3.png
my clan is on the borders between plague and shadow, so i guess i'm kinda half-flighted to both of those! probably leaning more towards plague tho lol, that's where i started out
my clan is on the borders between plague and shadow, so i guess i'm kinda half-flighted to both of those! probably leaning more towards plague tho lol, that's where i started out
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
I'm still in love with Shadow from the very beginning.
I'm still in love with Shadow from the very beginning.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I feel close to wind, fire, and plague!
I feel close to wind, fire, and plague!
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
I've always been in Plague but I def feel a very strong connection to Earth, which might suit my personality better but heck if I'm giving up the Plaguesthetic
I've always been in Plague but I def feel a very strong connection to Earth, which might suit my personality better but heck if I'm giving up the Plaguesthetic
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
We're very steampunk, so we've got some lightning in us I would say!
We're very steampunk, so we've got some lightning in us I would say!
olly / 15
Oh dear, yes... Far too much so, considering I just transferred to Light from Plague after a month of agonizing over whether or not I wanted to be going to Ice instead.
Oh dear, yes... Far too much so, considering I just transferred to Light from Plague after a month of agonizing over whether or not I wanted to be going to Ice instead.
@Amyatzu
YES. I wish so so badly I could be in Wind too. I don't think I could leave Nature at this point so I won't really get to be in it, but. IF ONLY. ;~;
@Amyatzu
YES. I wish so so badly I could be in Wind too. I don't think I could leave Nature at this point so I won't really get to be in it, but. IF ONLY. ;~;
582857_original.png
i'm definitely a half-flight. half of my time on FR was in Lightning, but i felt Wind call my name. i planned on moving back to lightning originally but wind is home for me now. if i had a choice, i'd definitely be a part of both though.

so i guess i'd be in the Windstorm flight :'D
i'm definitely a half-flight. half of my time on FR was in Lightning, but i felt Wind call my name. i planned on moving back to lightning originally but wind is home for me now. if i had a choice, i'd definitely be a part of both though.

so i guess i'd be in the Windstorm flight :'D
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16