Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you secretly half-flight?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
well i've been in nature and pleg so guess 1/3 on each now. but yeah i sure feel arcane is the best rn...
well i've been in nature and pleg so guess 1/3 on each now. but yeah i sure feel arcane is the best rn...
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
@Amyatzu

I am absolutely half Wind. I nearly chose it and I feel a connection to it. I would love to visit there, but I couldn't bear to leave Nature even for just six months. My clan's parents are Glademom and Hotdad ;3

@Amyatzu

I am absolutely half Wind. I nearly chose it and I feel a connection to it. I would love to visit there, but I couldn't bear to leave Nature even for just six months. My clan's parents are Glademom and Hotdad ;3

aKHNXwM.png
I love Fire and Ice bc contrast

but also

Fire and Plague. My current flight and my first flight, respectively.
I love Fire and Ice bc contrast

but also

Fire and Plague. My current flight and my first flight, respectively.
-
-
-
-
:3
Im a piece of all flights, <_< My harbingers are proof of this lol
Im a piece of all flights, <_< My harbingers are proof of this lol
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Plague and Shadow.
Dual edgy-ness
Plague and Shadow.
Dual edgy-ness
she/her || 18 || FR +3:00 || sagittarius
Plague, Shadow, Wind, And BeastClan
Plague, Shadow, Wind, And BeastClan
attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif The Swifts shall Survive!!! RIP:Boolean a great familiar...
Screenshot_2016-10-09_at_5.53.30_PM.png570.gif Boolean courier_pearl.gif
I am half-flight to Shadow and Nature.

Seeing how we are fighting tomorrow, I will be full-on nature for a week only.
I am half-flight to Shadow and Nature.

Seeing how we are fighting tomorrow, I will be full-on nature for a week only.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Plague and Ice for me, and with a little bit of shadow mixed in since it was the first flight I was in.
Plague and Ice for me, and with a little bit of shadow mixed in since it was the first flight I was in.
KB5Oygm.gif +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
If I were to ever switch flights it would be to Wind, and I would love to but the Light aesthetic.... no way I'm leaving, I'm too devoted to Glittermom by now.
If I were to ever switch flights it would be to Wind, and I would love to but the Light aesthetic.... no way I'm leaving, I'm too devoted to Glittermom by now.
Rabbits are not what they seem to be
~Welcome to Night Vale~

Snowshoe Rabbit Marsh Rabbit Old World Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit
i was really conflicted about my flight choice at the start. i'm a nature flight member now, but i think there's a little bit of plague in me too - i love gross body horror aesthetics almost as much as i love awesome nature aesthetics.
i was really conflicted about my flight choice at the start. i'm a nature flight member now, but i think there's a little bit of plague in me too - i love gross body horror aesthetics almost as much as i love awesome nature aesthetics.
kit
they/them
noted corvid hoarder
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16