Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Buttersnake
[quote name="Druddigon8" date=2016-11-21 10:38:19] @.osiem Gotta give credit where credits due [/quote] Credit. Or blame. (Srsly I love these gifs.)
Druddigon8 wrote on 2016-11-21:

@.osiem Gotta give credit where credits due

Credit. Or blame.

(Srsly I love these gifs.)
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
These gifs are so adorable, oh my gosh! :3 wiggling their little arms
These gifs are so adorable, oh my gosh! :3 wiggling their little arms
FooterAds.gif
yes
so much yes
yes
so much yes
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
Their little arms are so cute!!!
Their little arms are so cute!!!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Oh my goodness guys, those gifs are gold

10/10
Oh my goodness guys, those gifs are gold

10/10

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
... where did all the "cha" buttersnake memes come from? I need to personally thank whoever made them. :D
... where did all the "cha" buttersnake memes come from? I need to personally thank whoever made them. :D
[quote name="Silverfrost" date=2016-11-21 15:35:15] ... where did all the "cha" buttersnake memes come from? I need to personally thank whoever made them. :D [/quote] osiem was the individual that made all the gifs. I don't know where the "cha" came from but they're the ones that really solidified it as a meme.
Silverfrost wrote on 2016-11-21:
osiem was the individual that made all the gifs. I don't know where the "cha" came from but they're the ones that really solidified it as a meme.
uCR5SCW.png
What
What
the original
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1618608/1
the original
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1618608/1
xulc4O8.png
I'm so glad this thread is back.
I'm so glad this thread is back.
A mini artwork of Lightweaver by Dovalore. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.