Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups -- closed!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67
@minty

Thank you so much for the info, and I'd definitely be happy to do bio coding and art for other Santas! Is there any set official way to go about advertising on the thread? I'll also be signing up as a participant tonight or tomorrow ^^
@minty

Thank you so much for the info, and I'd definitely be happy to do bio coding and art for other Santas! Is there any set official way to go about advertising on the thread? I'll also be signing up as a participant tonight or tomorrow ^^
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
@CelestialBlue -- No, not at all! :D The advertisements were just sort of smattered throughout the thread the entire discussion time, ahaha.
@CelestialBlue -- No, not at all! :D The advertisements were just sort of smattered throughout the thread the entire discussion time, ahaha.
@minty I cant wait!
@minty I cant wait!
Glitter gave me cancer and killed my father
u2zRtOB.gif
hey! someone sign up!
lucky number 600 !

but is that really a lucky number...
hey! someone sign up!
lucky number 600 !

but is that really a lucky number...
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

^ Bump 600!
^ Bump 600!
PTAOCx6.png
@Pyrouge @Leopardmask @Anubiis @mazakai @beesuitb @Malis @TigerSpellbear @Lanternfruit @Discovered @Melodious @Felraen @Orestes @Origamer @HawkeyeSquared @terrerio36

I am so excited to welcome you all to the exchange! :D You've all been added to the participants list. With your help, we've surpassed not only 500 today but 600!! I cannot adequately express how overjoyed I am to experience this all with you.

Cheers to a fabulous exchange!
@Pyrouge @Leopardmask @Anubiis @mazakai @beesuitb @Malis @TigerSpellbear @Lanternfruit @Discovered @Melodious @Felraen @Orestes @Origamer @HawkeyeSquared @terrerio36

I am so excited to welcome you all to the exchange! :D You've all been added to the participants list. With your help, we've surpassed not only 500 today but 600!! I cannot adequately express how overjoyed I am to experience this all with you.

Cheers to a fabulous exchange!
This is going to be a lot of fun.
This is going to be a lot of fun.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Yay, thank you!!! I'm so excited to participate! :D
Yay, thank you!!! I'm so excited to participate! :D
I'm looking forward to it!
I'm looking forward to it!
PczD8k4.jpgtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
@minty can i please be pinged for next year, i think i forgot to ask last year? Also another thing, for the wishlist part in the form, is it still ok to provide a link with the wishlist there instead of naming every single item? because i did that x)
@minty can i please be pinged for next year, i think i forgot to ask last year? Also another thing, for the wishlist part in the form, is it still ok to provide a link with the wishlist there instead of naming every single item? because i did that x)
Drakengard.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67