Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Dragon Breed Are You Quiz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Frysa
I'm only getting one question?
@Frysa
I'm only getting one question?
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@SmolPeridot You can suggest as many as you want, all help is appreciated!
@SmolPeridot You can suggest as many as you want, all help is appreciated!
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Frysa
They mean for the quiz link.

It's only giving one question right now. :P
@Frysa
They mean for the quiz link.

It's only giving one question right now. :P
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@Frysa
Oh, I thought something was wrong, I was a bit confused when i got only one question :P

Maybe a multi breed linking question like "blahblah scenario and you do ___" and a "Leap Of Faith" Question? That could make it harder to cheat the quiz.
@Frysa
Oh, I thought something was wrong, I was a bit confused when i got only one question :P

Maybe a multi breed linking question like "blahblah scenario and you do ___" and a "Leap Of Faith" Question? That could make it harder to cheat the quiz.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@StarriannaFlare Whoops

@SmolPeridot You answer one, and it should take you to the next
@StarriannaFlare Whoops

@SmolPeridot You answer one, and it should take you to the next
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@SmolPeridot Yeah, another scenario question would do well, but I'm a bit confused by "Leap of Faith?" What does that mean?
@SmolPeridot Yeah, another scenario question would do well, but I'm a bit confused by "Leap of Faith?" What does that mean?
@Frysa Imagine this Heres the quiz question: [quote][center]Alright! Last question! Choose wisely![/center][/quote] [quote][center] This one! [/center][/quote] [quote][center]this one?[/center][/quote] [quote][center]Hmm this one![/center][/quote] aaaand so on and so forth. So whichever one they choose will determine the results I guess.
@Frysa
Imagine this
Heres the quiz question:
Quote:
Alright! Last question! Choose wisely!
Quote:
This one!
Quote:
this one?
Quote:
Hmm this one!
aaaand so on and so forth.
So whichever one they choose will determine the results I guess.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@SmolPeridot Oh, that makes sense. Thank you!
@SmolPeridot Oh, that makes sense. Thank you!
@Frysa
Np! Lemme know when you finish the quiz!
@Frysa
Np! Lemme know when you finish the quiz!
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Wow, I thought this quiz really sucked. One question? Yeah, like that's enough to actually determine which dragon breed aligns with your personality.
Wow, I thought this quiz really sucked. One question? Yeah, like that's enough to actually determine which dragon breed aligns with your personality.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45