Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Dragon Breed Are You Quiz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
Ok, so I have 3 questions done, but I want more questions for the new version. Anyone have any suggestions?
Ok, so I have 3 questions done, but I want more questions for the new version. Anyone have any suggestions?
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Frysa If you add more questions that lead up to the breed there is less of a chance of someone cheating to get the breed they want
@Frysa If you add more questions that lead up to the breed there is less of a chance of someone cheating to get the breed they want
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
@Sleepery Yeah, so, any suggestions on how to do that?
@Sleepery Yeah, so, any suggestions on how to do that?
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Frysa Well idk how to add more questions myself but questions you could add are ones asking you about your most liked element, as about things like 'please select your favorite subject of conversation' and the choices being things like science space, the ocean, and things like that and mixed of different flights known interests, like apparently lightning is supposed to be very orderly so a question could ask whether your neat or messy and if they click neat then their more lightning with that question, or you could ask if someone believes in the survival of the fittest and things like that
@Frysa Well idk how to add more questions myself but questions you could add are ones asking you about your most liked element, as about things like 'please select your favorite subject of conversation' and the choices being things like science space, the ocean, and things like that and mixed of different flights known interests, like apparently lightning is supposed to be very orderly so a question could ask whether your neat or messy and if they click neat then their more lightning with that question, or you could ask if someone believes in the survival of the fittest and things like that
n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
Ooh fun! I might take this later.
Ooh fun! I might take this later.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@Sleepery Thank you for those great suggestions!
@Sleepery Thank you for those great suggestions!
@Frysa
Do you have any questions on fighting tactics? For example:

"What would you do if someone wanted to fight you?"

*Give them a gift to appease them. (Coatl, Pearlcatcher)
*Hide. (Bogsneak)
*Fight with magic at a long distance. (Fae, Spiral, Tundra)
*Fight with claws close up. (Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Ridgeback)
*Try to trick or confuse them. (Nocturne)
*Gather information. (Skydancer)
*Defend until help arrives. (Snapper)

(Wildclaws don't have anything specified so I don't know where they would go. :P)
@Frysa
Do you have any questions on fighting tactics? For example:

"What would you do if someone wanted to fight you?"

*Give them a gift to appease them. (Coatl, Pearlcatcher)
*Hide. (Bogsneak)
*Fight with magic at a long distance. (Fae, Spiral, Tundra)
*Fight with claws close up. (Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Ridgeback)
*Try to trick or confuse them. (Nocturne)
*Gather information. (Skydancer)
*Defend until help arrives. (Snapper)

(Wildclaws don't have anything specified so I don't know where they would go. :P)
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@StarrianaFlare Great suggestions! Though in Pearlcatcher Encyclopedia it did say they preferred to fight from far away
@StarrianaFlare Great suggestions! Though in Pearlcatcher Encyclopedia it did say they preferred to fight from far away
Yeah, I was going by the first part where it said "An offer of current gossip is often used as a bartering chip to avoid confrontation." :P
Yeah, I was going by the first part where it said "An offer of current gossip is often used as a bartering chip to avoid confrontation." :P
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@StarrianaFlare Ooh, I see that we have both spent time reading every scrap of the encyclopedia.
@StarrianaFlare Ooh, I see that we have both spent time reading every scrap of the encyclopedia.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45