Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Coliseum Challenge
[s][/s][center][b]Riot of Rot ver. of the Skin Crate Challenge[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/iiJFUZ7.png[/img][/center] Welcome to the Riot Coli Chest challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're celebrating the Riot of Rot, and thus it's time to give the challenge a twist that would make Plaguebringer proud!! As always, the goal is to get a [u]Riot of Rot Chest Drop[/u], [u]x50 All-seeing Shrooms[/u], or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting [u]x5 Plague themed items[/u] [i](not including food)[/i], [u]x5 apparel items[/u], or a [u]Vista[/u] [i](Only for Normal and Blitz mode)[/i]! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.[/indent] [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 All-Seeing Shrooms? Nope, stay til you get a chest.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop AND x50 All-Seeing Shrooms.[/indent] [center][b][/b] [/center] [u][b]When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge, and please post what Mode you are doing. If you do not ping me, I do not always see your post and cannot add you to the participants or the pinglist!![/b][/u] When you finish the challenge, feel free to ping me again if you'd like to be pinged for next month's challenge. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=iron treasure chest] [code][item=iron treasure chest][/code] - Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [code][item=leafy pack][/code][/indent] [code][b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent][/code] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=cradle of goo chest][item=unhatched plague egg][item=all-seeing shroom][item=unhatched plague egg][item=cursed watcher chest][/center]
Riot of Rot ver. of the Skin Crate Challenge

iiJFUZ7.png

Welcome to the Riot Coli Chest challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're celebrating the Riot of Rot, and thus it's time to give the challenge a twist that would make Plaguebringer proud!!

As always, the goal is to get a Riot of Rot Chest Drop, x50 All-seeing Shrooms, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting x5 Plague themed items (not including food), x5 apparel items, or a Vista (Only for Normal and Blitz mode)! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Normal Mode
- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 All-Seeing Shrooms? Nope, stay til you get a chest.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop AND x50 All-Seeing Shrooms.

When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge, and please post what Mode you are doing. If you do not ping me, I do not always see your post and cannot add you to the participants or the pinglist!! When you finish the challenge, feel free to ping me again if you'd like to be pinged for next month's challenge. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
Iron Treasure Chest
Code:
[item=iron treasure chest]
- Notable loot:
Leafy Pack
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Code:
[b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent]

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts.

Good luck, and have fun!

Cradle of Goo Chest Unhatched Plague Egg All-Seeing Shroom Unhatched Plague Egg Cursed Watcher Chest
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][b][size=5]Chests and Locations[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TcXnxAX.png[/img][/center] [b]Bogwyrm Chest[/b] [indent]- Training Fields:[i] Amaranth Moth[/i] - Woodland Path - Forgotten Cave: [i]Crimson Reef Snail[/i] - Redrock Cove: [i]Maren Spearmaiden[/i] - Rainsong Jungle: [i]Ultramel Amphithere[/i] - Crystal Pools: [i]Almandine Sturgeon[/i] - Harpy's Roost: [i]Hooded Dodo[/i] - Mire: [i]Scythe Kamaitachi[/i][/indent] [b]Plague Doctor Chest[/b] [indent]- Training Fields: [i]Yellow Sparrowmouse[/i] - Woodland Path - Forgotten Cave: [i]Parasitic Fungus[/i] - Redrock Cove: [i]Murkbottom Gull, Mirage Puffer[/i] - Rainsong Jungle: [i]Hippocampus[/i][/indent] [b]Plague's Daughter Chest[/b] [indent]- Woodland Path - Scorched Forest: [i]Centaur Archer, Augite Protector[/i] - Sandswept Delta - Bamboo Falls: [i]Tengu[/i] - Redrock Cove: [i]Waveswell Sorcerer[/i] - Crystal Pools: [i]Maren Warlock[/i] - Mire: [i]Heartred Croaker[/i][/indent] [b]Plasma Taucher Chest[/b] [indent]- Training Fields: [i]Bumble[/i] - Woodland Path:[i] Basilisk[/i] - Scorched Forest: [i]Centaur Archer[/i] - Waterway: [i]Brown River Flight[/i] - Crystal Pools: [i]Maren Warlock, Moonbeam Crayfish[/i] - Ghostlight Ruins: [i]Infestation Hound[/i] - Mire: [i]Heartred Croaker[/i][/indent] [b]Shedding Season Chest[/b] [indent]- Training Fields: [i]Yellow Sparrowmouse[/i] - Sandswept Delta - Redrock Cove: [i]Murkbottom Gull[/i] - Crystal Pools: [i]Clearwater Oracle[/i] - Ghostlight Ruins: [i]Disoriented Spirit[/i] - Mire: [i]Mossy Cerdae, Scythe Kamaitachi, Shellion[/i][/indent] [b]Smog Keeper Chest[/b] [indent]- Woodland Path - Scorched Forest: [i]Red-Winged Owlcat[/i] - Bamboo Falls: [i]Fungalhoof Qiriq[/i] - Redrock Cove: [i]Noxious Coralclimber[/i] - Harpy's Roost: [i]Hooded Dodo or Dodo[/i][/indent]
Chests and Locations
TcXnxAX.png

Bogwyrm Chest
- Training Fields: Amaranth Moth
- Woodland Path
- Forgotten Cave: Crimson Reef Snail
- Redrock Cove: Maren Spearmaiden
- Rainsong Jungle: Ultramel Amphithere
- Crystal Pools: Almandine Sturgeon
- Harpy's Roost: Hooded Dodo
- Mire: Scythe Kamaitachi

Plague Doctor Chest
- Training Fields: Yellow Sparrowmouse
- Woodland Path
- Forgotten Cave: Parasitic Fungus
- Redrock Cove: Murkbottom Gull, Mirage Puffer
- Rainsong Jungle: Hippocampus

Plague's Daughter Chest
- Woodland Path
- Scorched Forest: Centaur Archer, Augite Protector
- Sandswept Delta
- Bamboo Falls: Tengu
- Redrock Cove: Waveswell Sorcerer
- Crystal Pools: Maren Warlock
- Mire: Heartred Croaker

Plasma Taucher Chest
- Training Fields: Bumble
- Woodland Path: Basilisk
- Scorched Forest: Centaur Archer
- Waterway: Brown River Flight
- Crystal Pools: Maren Warlock, Moonbeam Crayfish
- Ghostlight Ruins: Infestation Hound
- Mire: Heartred Croaker

Shedding Season Chest
- Training Fields: Yellow Sparrowmouse
- Sandswept Delta
- Redrock Cove: Murkbottom Gull
- Crystal Pools: Clearwater Oracle
- Ghostlight Ruins: Disoriented Spirit
- Mire: Mossy Cerdae, Scythe Kamaitachi, Shellion

Smog Keeper Chest
- Woodland Path
- Scorched Forest: Red-Winged Owlcat
- Bamboo Falls: Fungalhoof Qiriq
- Redrock Cove: Noxious Coralclimber
- Harpy's Roost: Hooded Dodo or Dodo
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Participants:[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HK9HnLy.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Blitz Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]ArtyCat barkingbirb Berrybell blackheartwings BlueFireRose BunnySox Ciphers cosmoknight CrepusculeCraft dapperestdragon darkmicewar Decapitation Demonreach DrZiegler Evolution2 Finnley firewyrm2018 Four Gwynhwyfar Harrlequiin HelKeres heroed IgnisFlamel insufferablecrab Kaimon Kcdollar Kvon Lilykittens MagicianPokes MagpieScholar MiraLief MischiefSabre MoonsEnvoy Morigale onefouronetwo Pandacow Peppze pythonesque Rockralst Rondine Rulanir sevdrag Solztize Stormheart208 Talicinx twotone tyrannicTiamat Tyta WinterLeaf Wyrmilius[/size][/indent] [u][b]Normal Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Adamantine Airys amnioth Arinna beargirl1393 Becquerell briar Demesne ElecSquirrel10 hemotypewriter Hinumi HowlingGale Iionheart ImaginationSoars Imbaraturah Immuno IzzyThyPotato Juulika Kaletah Karsi LadyKnightKatsa Linoone MadmDragonfly michiyoLove Micolash Morganite Naurath NotarySojac Phenri Prescott princeteru RingsofSaturn shadowsylph sinstarinablak taipantigress TheSunTheGodsSaw underscores222 Valyrie velvetpaws western Yanisha Yazi[/size][/indent] [u][b]Hard Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Contaminate Lycanror Moonpiebandit Nishiboys ResidentLurker Warriorgirl1234 Zebrachu[/size][/indent] [u][b]Extreme Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Annalynn car340 KraalofBhaga KuraiKarasu Micolash Starkindler76 Syntax tonake[/size][/indent]
Participants:
HK9HnLy.png

Blitz Mode:
ArtyCat
barkingbirb
Berrybell
blackheartwings
BlueFireRose
BunnySox
Ciphers
cosmoknight
CrepusculeCraft
dapperestdragon
darkmicewar
Decapitation
Demonreach
DrZiegler
Evolution2
Finnley
firewyrm2018
Four
Gwynhwyfar
Harrlequiin
HelKeres
heroed
IgnisFlamel
insufferablecrab
Kaimon
Kcdollar
Kvon
Lilykittens
MagicianPokes
MagpieScholar
MiraLief
MischiefSabre
MoonsEnvoy
Morigale
onefouronetwo
Pandacow
Peppze
pythonesque
Rockralst
Rondine
Rulanir
sevdrag
Solztize
Stormheart208
Talicinx
twotone
tyrannicTiamat
Tyta
WinterLeaf
Wyrmilius

Normal Mode:
Adamantine
Airys
amnioth
Arinna
beargirl1393
Becquerell
briar
Demesne
ElecSquirrel10
hemotypewriter
Hinumi
HowlingGale
Iionheart
ImaginationSoars
Imbaraturah
Immuno
IzzyThyPotato
Juulika
Kaletah
Karsi
LadyKnightKatsa
Linoone
MadmDragonfly
michiyoLove
Micolash
Morganite
Naurath
NotarySojac
Phenri
Prescott
princeteru
RingsofSaturn
shadowsylph
sinstarinablak
taipantigress
TheSunTheGodsSaw
underscores222
Valyrie
velvetpaws
western
Yanisha
Yazi

Hard Mode:
Contaminate
Lycanror
Moonpiebandit
Nishiboys
ResidentLurker
Warriorgirl1234
Zebrachu

Extreme Mode:
Annalynn
car340
KraalofBhaga
KuraiKarasu
Micolash
Starkindler76
Syntax
tonake
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/t2ubsn0.png[/img][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1963453/54#post_22919433]Posted Here[/url]
Pinglist
t2ubsn0.png

Posted Here
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Arula @beargirl1393 @BlueFireRose @BluSyndrome @CEGAMischief @Charaquan @Cheystar @Ciphers @claytondog @CrepusculeCraft @darkmicewar @Demonreach @ElecSquirrel10 @Fallenarrow @Four @heroed @firewyrm2018 @IgnisFlamel @ilexopaca @Illicit @JulieH @Kaletah @Kcdollar @Kvon @Lilykittens @Lucarioland @LunaWispwolf @Lycanror @MagicianPokes @MagpieScholar @manifoldseeker @MiraLief @moonikin @onefouronetwo @Prescott @Purpleater13 @purplejabberwock @RedWillia @Rockralst @Rondine @Rulanir @Sarana @sevdrag @Sorulis @Talicinx @Tarble @TheSunTheGodsSaw @Tiitha @twotone @tyrannicTiamat @Tyta @Vinsomer @WinterBell @WinterLeaf @Adamantine @Airys @AshenFall @barkingbirb @Becquerell @Berrybell @blackheartwings @briar @Charliex8 @dreamersTrance @Gwynhwyfar @Hinumi @HowlingGale @ImaginationSoars @Immuno @IzzyThyPotato @Juulika @Karsi @Khelidon @kiwipen @LadyKnightKatsa @LunaWispwolf @magpietellme @MischiefSabre @Moofe @Morganite @Morigale @NotarySojac @Oratorio @Peppze @Phenri @RingsofSaturn @Roro @Sesquedoodle @shadowsylph @sinstarinablak @Starsailor @taipantigress @Valyrie @WhistlewindWolf @xuh @Yanisha @Yasen @Charias @Contaminate @Cosmoknight @insufferablecrab @Merewen @Nishiboys @princeteru @ResidentLurker @underscores222 @Warriorgirl1234 @Aleony @Annalynn @brokenstone @iamtheeyesinside @KraalofBhaga @KuraiKarasu @Lithenia @Micolash @Naurath @NeophyteRedglare @NorthPrincess @Snowdin @Starshallow @Tigger142 @tonake

Hello everyone! Here is the early ping for the even thread!
@Arula @beargirl1393 @BlueFireRose @BluSyndrome @CEGAMischief @Charaquan @Cheystar @Ciphers @claytondog @CrepusculeCraft @darkmicewar @Demonreach @ElecSquirrel10 @Fallenarrow @Four @heroed @firewyrm2018 @IgnisFlamel @ilexopaca @Illicit @JulieH @Kaletah @Kcdollar @Kvon @Lilykittens @Lucarioland @LunaWispwolf @Lycanror @MagicianPokes @MagpieScholar @manifoldseeker @MiraLief @moonikin @onefouronetwo @Prescott @Purpleater13 @purplejabberwock @RedWillia @Rockralst @Rondine @Rulanir @Sarana @sevdrag @Sorulis @Talicinx @Tarble @TheSunTheGodsSaw @Tiitha @twotone @tyrannicTiamat @Tyta @Vinsomer @WinterBell @WinterLeaf @Adamantine @Airys @AshenFall @barkingbirb @Becquerell @Berrybell @blackheartwings @briar @Charliex8 @dreamersTrance @Gwynhwyfar @Hinumi @HowlingGale @ImaginationSoars @Immuno @IzzyThyPotato @Juulika @Karsi @Khelidon @kiwipen @LadyKnightKatsa @LunaWispwolf @magpietellme @MischiefSabre @Moofe @Morganite @Morigale @NotarySojac @Oratorio @Peppze @Phenri @RingsofSaturn @Roro @Sesquedoodle @shadowsylph @sinstarinablak @Starsailor @taipantigress @Valyrie @WhistlewindWolf @xuh @Yanisha @Yasen @Charias @Contaminate @Cosmoknight @insufferablecrab @Merewen @Nishiboys @princeteru @ResidentLurker @underscores222 @Warriorgirl1234 @Aleony @Annalynn @brokenstone @iamtheeyesinside @KraalofBhaga @KuraiKarasu @Lithenia @Micolash @Naurath @NeophyteRedglare @NorthPrincess @Snowdin @Starshallow @Tigger142 @tonake

Hello everyone! Here is the early ping for the even thread!
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Meeeep

@Mediscoot

I'll be doing Normal Mode, as usual :>
Meeeep

@Mediscoot

I'll be doing Normal Mode, as usual :>
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Mediscoot I'll be doing Normal! During Starfall I was awfully busy and didn't get to participate much so I'll try to do better this time!
@Mediscoot I'll be doing Normal! During Starfall I was awfully busy and didn't get to participate much so I'll try to do better this time!
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
@perry321
here ya go!
@Mediscoot
ill be doing blitz as usual~!
@perry321
here ya go!