Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [QUIZ] Which Dragon Breed Are You?
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
I got bogsneak haha. It fits me pretty well. I consider my friends family and they do the same but I only have like 2 friends. I'm kind of elusive and can be cold when I don't mean to be. I tend to isolate or only be seen with myself or one other on a rare occassion

most of the time I prefer to be alone and do things on my own.
I got bogsneak haha. It fits me pretty well. I consider my friends family and they do the same but I only have like 2 friends. I'm kind of elusive and can be cold when I don't mean to be. I tend to isolate or only be seen with myself or one other on a rare occassion

most of the time I prefer to be alone and do things on my own.
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
Nocturne.... it's TRUE but you don't gotta SAY IT
(also yes picking up habits or phrases from friends is not a bad thing until one of the friendships ends unexpectedly and messily and your habitual phrases, etc. just remind you of it lmao)
Nocturne.... it's TRUE but you don't gotta SAY IT
(also yes picking up habits or phrases from friends is not a bad thing until one of the friendships ends unexpectedly and messily and your habitual phrases, etc. just remind you of it lmao)
wq9PoXA.png
Skydancer... not what I was expecting (I somehow always get Tundra), but I don't disagree at all!
Skydancer... not what I was expecting (I somehow always get Tundra), but I don't disagree at all!
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Nocturne...pretty much hit the nail on the head!
Nocturne...pretty much hit the nail on the head!
Woah, was not expecting to get snapper. I was expecting Tundras or Spirals, to be honest. It does fit, though!
Woah, was not expecting to get snapper. I was expecting Tundras or Spirals, to be honest. It does fit, though!
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
*sobbing* i got a tundra and it's accurate because i hate myself

/j mostly
*sobbing* i got a tundra and it's accurate because i hate myself

/j mostly
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=17&winggene=13&wings=29&auth=ddc36bba0d735097b0404a381f2656f87c352cb3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm a skydancer! Which is appropriate, considering how many Skydancers I have in my lair.
dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=17&winggene=13&wings=29&auth=ddc36bba0d735097b0404a381f2656f87c352cb3&dummyext=prev.png

I'm a skydancer! Which is appropriate, considering how many Skydancers I have in my lair.
Please ping me
whenever you're
replying to me!
windf1.pngarcanef1.pnglightf1.png
Yess! I got spiral!
I'm happy since they are my fave breed, we could say I'm obsessed with them-
And I always considered myself a spiral type of person, so yeah, it fits.
Yess! I got spiral!
I'm happy since they are my fave breed, we could say I'm obsessed with them-
And I always considered myself a spiral type of person, so yeah, it fits.
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
I'm a Coatle
I'm a Coatle
ZPHN6ju.png
Interesting, I got a snapper.
Interesting, I got a snapper.
Sig.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55