Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tumblr aesthetic goblin edition
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
leaVE THEM ALONE
leaVE THEM ALONE
acecatcher.png
@IngeniousSpark nah, you don't have to ping, I'm subscribed to the forum :D

I was 100% on that healing stone stuff for the crumbling goblin, as well! hes even holding a lil stone!
@IngeniousSpark nah, you don't have to ping, I'm subscribed to the forum :D

I was 100% on that healing stone stuff for the crumbling goblin, as well! hes even holding a lil stone!
they/them
+2 FR time
OK but the Shadow Goblin has to be goth.
OK but the Shadow Goblin has to be goth.
Here's the shadow goblin to a T:

Slime Stimboards. Like those blogs that only post videos or gifs of them folding/kneading some kind of transmutation-material lookin stuff.

And don't even think of even looking at their blog if yours is NSFW.
Here's the shadow goblin to a T:

Slime Stimboards. Like those blogs that only post videos or gifs of them folding/kneading some kind of transmutation-material lookin stuff.

And don't even think of even looking at their blog if yours is NSFW.
she/her || 18 || FR +3:00 || sagittarius
@Demonify for real, and they take requests on certain characters as well
@Demonify for real, and they take requests on certain characters as well
they/them
+2 FR time
Dear lord
Dear lord
I want to believe that the earth goblin is someone's mom or dad who made a Tumblr because "it's the hip thing the kids are on, right?"

That being said, with the pose and all, it might be the soulful Tumblr poet who posts snippets of their work overlaying some choice nature shots (all their own, of course). All pictures of themselves involve looking off into the distance sort of wistfully. Lots of talk about nostalgia and the "hidden beauty of the universe," shares tons of hopeful images. Secretly a bit of a sad li'l cinnabun.
I want to believe that the earth goblin is someone's mom or dad who made a Tumblr because "it's the hip thing the kids are on, right?"

That being said, with the pose and all, it might be the soulful Tumblr poet who posts snippets of their work overlaying some choice nature shots (all their own, of course). All pictures of themselves involve looking off into the distance sort of wistfully. Lots of talk about nostalgia and the "hidden beauty of the universe," shares tons of hopeful images. Secretly a bit of a sad li'l cinnabun.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha that second one... Is so pure o.o

I think I might go with that, it's so nice to imagine!
@Oranitha that second one... Is so pure o.o

I think I might go with that, it's so nice to imagine!
they/them
+2 FR time
@DragonTamingPea

Also make the earth goblin not understand any of tumblr and have like only some vague quote from some unknown poet in their description along with like no personal info whatsoever.
@DragonTamingPea

Also make the earth goblin not understand any of tumblr and have like only some vague quote from some unknown poet in their description along with like no personal info whatsoever.
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
I don't think the appropriate goblin has been released yet, but eventually, I want a goblin for those blogs that only repost news articles like "this website will tell you if he's cheating or not!!" and "she lost her couch, and this is what happened next!!!1!!1" or whatever
I don't think the appropriate goblin has been released yet, but eventually, I want a goblin for those blogs that only repost news articles like "this website will tell you if he's cheating or not!!" and "she lost her couch, and this is what happened next!!!1!!1" or whatever
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23