Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tumblr aesthetic goblin edition
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@IvoryFrost *SCREMS BECAUSE I NEED TO UPDATE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO LMAO OOPS™*
@IvoryFrost *SCREMS BECAUSE I NEED TO UPDATE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO LMAO OOPS™*
they/them
+2 FR time
Ok well, here's what's gonna happen. Looks like we're gonna throw a bit of a contest for the Crumbling Goblin and Ice Goblin. Winners will get a shout-out and a prize. This isn't meant to be a raffle, more of a celebration for the revival of this forum, I guess
Ok well, here's what's gonna happen. Looks like we're gonna throw a bit of a contest for the Crumbling Goblin and Ice Goblin. Winners will get a shout-out and a prize. This isn't meant to be a raffle, more of a celebration for the revival of this forum, I guess
they/them
+2 FR time
[quote name="Dragoness" date=2016-09-25 17:29:03] I am afraid my age is starting to show, I have no idea what any of that means :c I also don't use Tumblr or really understand it. Oh no... I am out of touch ;.; [/quote] @Dragoness [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BZqwku9O20o/VdbIwdBlacI/AAAAAAAATS8/NOvVtL8C0tQ/s320/am-i-out-of-touch.gif[/img] [s]But I am completely unsure what is going on as well.[/s]
Dragoness wrote on 2016-09-25:
I am afraid my age is starting to show, I have no idea what any of that means :c I also don't use Tumblr or really understand it.

Oh no... I am out of touch ;.;
@Dragoness
am-i-out-of-touch.gif
But I am completely unsure what is going on as well.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
I still love this topic
I still love this topic
i'm the plague one
i'm the plague one
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
maybe crumbling goblin could be like the geography one with lots of nature pictures

and ice goblin just has fluffy animals. cute stuff
maybe crumbling goblin could be like the geography one with lots of nature pictures

all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
[quote name="CrowFur" date=2017-02-14 20:38:54] maybe crumbling goblin could be like the geography one with lots of nature pictures and ice goblin just has fluffy animals. cute stuff [/quote] I kinda think the earth one could be about rocks and stuff? When the nature goblin comes out it could be a witchy aesthetic
CrowFur wrote on 2017-02-14:

I kinda think the earth one could be about rocks and stuff?
When the nature goblin comes out it could be a witchy aesthetic
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
Omg but you know what would be perfect for the earth goblin?

All that ~crystal ~healing new age bs. Different uses for different rocks, like bloodstone to aid the cardiovascular system all that stuff. Not sure if people tumble about that, but someone's gotta, right?

And probably also Steven Universe super gemsona thing, like someone mentioned at some point. With aesthetic pictures of their rock/gem collection.

I guess I should ping @dragontamingpea ?

All that ~crystal ~healing new age bs. Different uses for different rocks, like bloodstone to aid the cardiovascular system all that stuff. Not sure if people tumble about that, but someone's gotta, right?

And probably also Steven Universe super gemsona thing, like someone mentioned at some point. With aesthetic pictures of their rock/gem collection.

I guess I should ping @dragontamingpea ?
tumblr_inline_p5pm8ilXHR1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm88iMWx1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm853LzI1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8eybiO1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8nrdRq1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8aTwVE1snqxo7_540.png
[quote name="Candlelit97" date=2016-09-25 17:42:03] Petition to rename the Enchanting Goblin "Tumblr Goblin" [/quote] this
Candlelit97 wrote on 2016-09-25:
Petition to rename the Enchanting Goblin "Tumblr Goblin"
this
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
[quote name="IngeniousSpark" date=2017-02-14 23:39:23] Omg but you know what would be perfect for the earth goblin? All that ~crystal ~healing new age bs. Different uses for different rocks, like bloodstone to aid the cardiovascular system all that stuff. Not sure if people tumble about that, but someone's gotta, right? [/quote] If you think those people are cringe-worthy online, you should meet them in real life. Cringe to the max. My boyfriend has one in his family, so of course we all got "special" rocks and metal angels for christmas. In order to not offend her we kept them on a shelf, which offended her because "you're supposed to keep them in contact with your skin [i]at all times[/i]"... uh, yeah, nope. (how tho [i]HOW[/i] those angel things are bulky and pointy and the rocks are not pendants) so we just put them in a box somewhere. Yeah, the crumbling goblin could definitely have that aesthetic! It is definitely unique, and has plenty of practitioners.
IngeniousSpark wrote on 2017-02-14:

If you think those people are cringe-worthy online, you should meet them in real life. Cringe to the max. My boyfriend has one in his family, so of course we all got "special" rocks and metal angels for christmas. In order to not offend her we kept them on a shelf, which offended her because "you're supposed to keep them in contact with your skin at all times"... uh, yeah, nope. (how tho HOW those angel things are bulky and pointy and the rocks are not pendants) so we just put them in a box somewhere.

Yeah, the crumbling goblin could definitely have that aesthetic! It is definitely unique, and has plenty of practitioners.
66MHIIb.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23