Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tumblr aesthetic goblin edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
The [item=enchanting goblin] looks like an aesthetic tumblr stereotype to me It's like [font=courier][color=#FFB6C1][size=5]"You have galaxies in your head, don't let people prevent you from shining~"[/font][/color] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/19712.png[/img][columns] [font=courier][color=#C71585][size=5]~(–v –) *blessed* Kristan She/her Panromantic/ace \o/ Flower child Queen of aesthetic Smol child! Loves crop tops!! Coffee addict!! Post daily!! |-/ UwU Follow 4 follow UwU [nextcol] M a r r i e d t o p a s t e l s [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/320c06da8d95cfc1a0ccc93703c690e3/tumblr_o32nw3zkIu1v91v0jo1_250.jpg[/img][/columns] http://kristan-enchantedgoblin.tumblr.com/ <- my FlightRising blog, based off Kristan's blog! 'v' ALSO I REALIZED THE [item=sparkling goblin] IS THE PUNK AESTHETIC [font=courier][color=#8DEEEE][size=5]"We were the kids your mom told you about" [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/19057.png[/img] [font=courier] Alex 18 // She or her // Homosexual // status? Dating // |-/ // Concert count: 2 // anime and manga fan // SPN // Steven Universe // Wattpad // [/color] Alex is real life friends with Kristan, in fact more than friends. They're actually dating. Alex also spends much of her time watching shows like Steven Universe, SPN, reading Wattpad fanfictions, and listening to her favorite musicians. She often uses grunge edits for blogging material, and dark, relaxing gifs. Unlike her girlfriend, she doesn't post pastels much. This is a true example of how opposites attract. [item=goblin] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/18615.png[/img] Britney 21 Lg[b]B[/b]T Any pronouns! [blog content consists of images of sparkling gold glitter and grayed out images of half-naked models posing, gifs of dripping glitter glue, and 'oddly satisfying' videos, only caption being emojis] Blazing goblin is submitted by @viperidaemon , its better than what I could do, to be honest XD [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/19323.png[/img] [color=#ff4500]Adam Proud cishet white male™ 25 Atheist Anti-SJW, Pro-Logic Proud to be a logical individual who uses facts and science. I'm this site's worst nightmare. Come at me, SJWs. [/color]Ironically, Adam lacks self-awareness. He doesn't realize that he is no better than the SJWs he crusades against. Unfortunately, anybody who tries to explain this to him is also branded a SJW, so people just point and laugh at him instead. With the [item=enduring goblin] here, I say we should make it an aesthetic! Let's see... Dark, brooding, looks like it wants to fight everyone... Hm, he seems like an Emo Extremo blog... Let's get to it! [color=#ff0000]"There are more monsters living in actual homes than under your bed, little one" [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20177.png[/img] [font=courier] Hmph, like I'd reveal my own name. Just call me Maxim He/Him Aromantic/asexual Taxidermist My love for the Emo Trinity is bigger than my hate for everyone else [/font][/color] Unlike the normal emo blog you could probably find on MySpace, Maxim's blog is very... Original, to say the least. Being a taxidermist, he often shows promos of his works, and posts links when they're ready to purchase. They're often large, scary animals, such as wolves, bears, and any other animal he could get his hands on. Other pictures are quotes from popular bands, such as Fall Out Boy, TØP, Panic! At the Disco, and My Chemical Romance. Sometimes, though, he posts pictures of bruises he apparently got from picking fights with Level 25's in the coliseum. Some theorize he just used leftover eyeshadow or fell on his bike or something, due to the fact that level 25's would inevitably kill him. [item=crumbling goblin] has to be one of my favorite familiars design-wise, and I truly want to give them a good stereotype everyone can agree on! Any suggestions? [quote=crumbling goblin suggestions][/quote] [item=obscuring goblin] REALLLLLLLLLLLLY EMO [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/21592.png[/img] "When I was a young boy..." Angel They/Them Aro/ace Emo, if you couldn't tell...
The Enchanting Goblin looks like an aesthetic tumblr stereotype to me

It's like
"You have galaxies in your head, don't let people prevent you from shining~"
19712.png
~(–v –) *blessed*
Kristan
She/her
Panromantic/ace \o/
Flower child
Queen of aesthetic
Smol child!

Loves crop tops!!
Coffee addict!!
Post daily!!
|-/

UwU Follow 4 follow UwU
M a r r i e d t o p a s t e l s
tumblr_o32nw3zkIu1v91v0jo1_250.jpg
http://kristan-enchantedgoblin.tumblr.com/ <- my FlightRising blog, based off Kristan's blog! 'v'

ALSO I REALIZED THE Sparkling Goblin IS THE PUNK AESTHETIC
"We were the kids your mom told you about"
19057.png

Alex
18 // She or her // Homosexual // status? Dating // |-/ // Concert count: 2 // anime and manga fan // SPN // Steven Universe // Wattpad //

Alex is real life friends with Kristan, in fact more than friends. They're actually dating. Alex also spends much of her time watching shows like Steven Universe, SPN, reading Wattpad fanfictions, and listening to her favorite musicians. She often uses grunge edits for blogging material, and dark, relaxing gifs. Unlike her girlfriend, she doesn't post pastels much. This is a true example of how opposites attract.

18615.png

Britney
LgBT
Any pronouns!

[blog content consists of images of sparkling gold glitter and grayed out images of half-naked models posing, gifs of dripping glitter glue, and 'oddly satisfying' videos, only caption being emojis]

Blazing goblin is submitted by @viperidaemon , its better than what I could do, to be honest XD

19323.png
Adam
Proud cishet white male™
Atheist
Anti-SJW, Pro-Logic

Proud to be a logical individual who uses facts and science. I'm this site's worst nightmare. Come at me, SJWs.

Ironically, Adam lacks self-awareness. He doesn't realize that he is no better than the SJWs he crusades against. Unfortunately, anybody who tries to explain this to him is also branded a SJW, so people just point and laugh at him instead.

With the Enduring Goblin here, I say we should make it an aesthetic!
Let's see... Dark, brooding, looks like it wants to fight everyone... Hm, he seems like an Emo Extremo blog...
Let's get to it!

"There are more monsters living in actual homes than under your bed, little one"
20177.png
Hmph, like I'd reveal my own name. Just call me Maxim
He/Him
Aromantic/asexual
Taxidermist
My love for the Emo Trinity is bigger than my hate for everyone else

Unlike the normal emo blog you could probably find on MySpace, Maxim's blog is very... Original, to say the least. Being a taxidermist, he often shows promos of his works, and posts links when they're ready to purchase. They're often large, scary animals, such as wolves, bears, and any other animal he could get his hands on. Other pictures are quotes from popular bands, such as Fall Out Boy, TØP, Panic! At the Disco, and My Chemical Romance. Sometimes, though, he posts pictures of bruises he apparently got from picking fights with Level 25's in the coliseum. Some theorize he just used leftover eyeshadow or fell on his bike or something, due to the fact that level 25's would inevitably kill him.

Crumbling Goblin has to be one of my favorite familiars design-wise, and I truly want to give them a good stereotype everyone can agree on! Any suggestions?
crumbling goblin suggestions wrote:

Obscuring Goblin
REALLLLLLLLLLLLY EMO
21592.png
"When I was a young boy..."

Angel
They/Them
Aro/ace

Emo, if you couldn't tell...

they/them
+2 FR time
This is why I don't go on tumblr very much.
This is why I don't go on tumblr very much.
I am afraid my age is starting to show, I have no idea what any of that means :c I also don't use Tumblr or really understand it.

Oh no... I am out of touch ;.;
I am afraid my age is starting to show, I have no idea what any of that means :c I also don't use Tumblr or really understand it.

Oh no... I am out of touch ;.;
1kz7OWt.png
LMAO EVEN THE POSE

" uwu don't follow me if you're kin with mr. potato head or barack obama uwu 'v' "
LMAO EVEN THE POSE

" uwu don't follow me if you're kin with mr. potato head or barack obama uwu 'v' "
[quote name="OffensiveTitles" date=2016-09-25 17:29:17] LMAO EVEN THE POSE " uwu don't follow me if you're kin with mr. potato head or barack obama uwu 'v' " [/quote] oh my god im cr yi ng
OffensiveTitles wrote on 2016-09-25:
LMAO EVEN THE POSE

oh my god im cr yi ng
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
[quote name="OffensiveTitles" date=2016-09-25 17:29:17] LMAO EVEN THE POSE " uwu don't follow me if you're kin with mr. potato head or barack obama uwu 'v' " [/quote] The sad thing is that there are people legitimately like that. I have seen them. So yes. I can confirm that the enchanting goblin looks like tumblr.
OffensiveTitles wrote on 2016-09-25:
LMAO EVEN THE POSE

The sad thing is that there are people legitimately like that. I have seen them.

So yes. I can confirm that the enchanting goblin looks like tumblr.
sigsize_bapy_2.png ++++ .
_____
// your local they/he - call me phoenix //_____

P9aWhak.png LRdLP2V.png JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
@OffensiveTitles EXACTLY WHAT PROBABLY THEY ACT LIKE TBH
@OffensiveTitles EXACTLY WHAT PROBABLY THEY ACT LIKE TBH
they/them
+2 FR time
@Pokemon same
@Pokemon same
they/them
+2 FR time
Now I won't be able to un-see it.
Now I won't be able to un-see it.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
yup, not being straight and wanting to be accommodating of people. So Annoying. And people trying to be cute?? the worst

(sarcastic.....)
yup, not being straight and wanting to be accommodating of people. So Annoying. And people trying to be cute?? the worst

(sarcastic.....)
this is not a forum signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23