Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to easily make money
1 2
I've decided to share my main way of bringing in the dragon money. I'm pretty sure lots of people do it, but it really truly works! And doesn't require your constant attention like the coliseum.

What I do is check the AH for what goo/slime/ooze whatever is currently the most expensive. Then, I go ahead and check my hoard for some or brew a few up. I put goos on the AH by bulk and they'll almost all be bought overnight. I've made 150k, which isn't a ton of money, just by goo in 2 days. But it adds up!

Thanks baldy, you weird finned pearlcatcher!
I've decided to share my main way of bringing in the dragon money. I'm pretty sure lots of people do it, but it really truly works! And doesn't require your constant attention like the coliseum.

What I do is check the AH for what goo/slime/ooze whatever is currently the most expensive. Then, I go ahead and check my hoard for some or brew a few up. I put goos on the AH by bulk and they'll almost all be bought overnight. I've made 150k, which isn't a ton of money, just by goo in 2 days. But it adds up!

Thanks baldy, you weird finned pearlcatcher!
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Clan Lore //coming soon//
-Art Shop
@JaxieCat

Thank you for sharing!! :)

Another quick way is the fairgrounds, specifically shock switch.
If people have the time, playing on easy I can earn 30,000 in about 30 mins.
@JaxieCat

Thank you for sharing!! :)

Another quick way is the fairgrounds, specifically shock switch.
If people have the time, playing on easy I can earn 30,000 in about 30 mins.
9dJ0IYz.png
@JaxieCat
Excellent point! I also do the Fairgrounds. Artifracture three times to about level 12 or 13, usually results in 75kT. Takes about an hour.
@JaxieCat
Excellent point! I also do the Fairgrounds. Artifracture three times to about level 12 or 13, usually results in 75kT. Takes about an hour.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@JaxieCat I was thinking about doing this with the apparel or familiar ooze. Do you know what's the junkiest apparel or familiars? When you sort by price the 4 gem stuff comes up first but it's harder to get gems so I'm not sure what junk I should be looking for.
@JaxieCat I was thinking about doing this with the apparel or familiar ooze. Do you know what's the junkiest apparel or familiars? When you sort by price the 4 gem stuff comes up first but it's harder to get gems so I'm not sure what junk I should be looking for.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@murkydepths

You can search for just treasure items by typing 0 into the left box on the treasure price range. It's the one right below the "Item Name" search bar. The cheapest apparel is usually 3500-4000 treasure and the cheapest familiars are 4000-5000.
@murkydepths

You can search for just treasure items by typing 0 into the left box on the treasure price range. It's the one right below the "Item Name" search bar. The cheapest apparel is usually 3500-4000 treasure and the cheapest familiars are 4000-5000.
hello. i buy a lot of goos

i want to thank you people
yes baldwin makes some good money
hello. i buy a lot of goos

i want to thank you people
yes baldwin makes some good money
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@JaxieCat I have a question for you. My cauldron is only level four, and I have been wondering, can you ever put more than one thing in at a time? It's quite tedious.
@JaxieCat I have a question for you. My cauldron is only level four, and I have been wondering, can you ever put more than one thing in at a time? It's quite tedious.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon
Unfortunately, you can't. :( Which can be quite frustrating when you're trying to make things.
@Zygon
Unfortunately, you can't. :( Which can be quite frustrating when you're trying to make things.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@AboveClouds Oh yeah I know that, I was asking if it's cheaper to buy the 4 gem ones or the 4000 treasure ones.
@AboveClouds Oh yeah I know that, I was asking if it's cheaper to buy the 4 gem ones or the 4000 treasure ones.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Jaxiecat thanks for the protip friend!!
@Jaxiecat thanks for the protip friend!!
1 2