Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Almost 2 years since we had a new breed.
1 2 3 4 5 6
There's so many new apparel and coli drops I could have done without if it meant speeding up a new breed release. I did understand getting the new color wheel out and working was a big deal and needed to be done first, so now that its out of the way I do hope that's the point of hiring the new artists necessary to get a new breed out soon-ish. And a new breed would be a major reason for me to bother buying some gems again. It'd be a good reason for a lot of people.
There's so many new apparel and coli drops I could have done without if it meant speeding up a new breed release. I did understand getting the new color wheel out and working was a big deal and needed to be done first, so now that its out of the way I do hope that's the point of hiring the new artists necessary to get a new breed out soon-ish. And a new breed would be a major reason for me to bother buying some gems again. It'd be a good reason for a lot of people.
@Kaegro oh I see. I've never seen that picture I just heard that new breeds would happen. Yeah they do look low set for Swiftwings. I was just wondering because I knew that was a canceled breed. I wish they would add some arms on Swiftwings and include them they seem cool. I don't know that is cool though that this design has been floating around for so long
@Kaegro oh I see. I've never seen that picture I just heard that new breeds would happen. Yeah they do look low set for Swiftwings. I was just wondering because I knew that was a canceled breed. I wish they would add some arms on Swiftwings and include them they seem cool. I don't know that is cool though that this design has been floating around for so long
Swiftwings were modified to become pearlcatchers...
Swiftwings were modified to become pearlcatchers...
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
I didn't care too much for the kelpie manes, I'm mostly looking forward rocke what the next festive familiar wil lbe, especially the next set!
I didn't care too much for the kelpie manes, I'm mostly looking forward rocke what the next festive familiar wil lbe, especially the next set!
To*
To*
@MisterMylez @Gracekit

Necro'd thread, this is two years old before bogsneaks were released. I would suggest to refrain from posting on this thread any more.
@MisterMylez @Gracekit

Necro'd thread, this is two years old before bogsneaks were released. I would suggest to refrain from posting on this thread any more.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
God I didnt notice that lol I thought bogs were still new. I really hope the mods blow us away with a new breed soon!
God I didnt notice that lol I thought bogs were still new. I really hope the mods blow us away with a new breed soon!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2016-08-27 05:08:38" ] I'm excited but also very patient, I don't mind waiting. :D The wait just brews up more excitement for me. I'd rather wait longer and get a better looking breed that wears all the apparel / genes well. [/quote] This. The only other pet game I've ever played besides FR is Animal Jam, and let me tell y'all, they add in new animals [i]all the time[/i] and many are [i]full[/i] of apparel bugs when they're first released into the game. I rather suffer through the waiting period and allow the FR staff to do their thing and later get a well-done, good-looking breed that doesn't have any complaints about the way it wears apparel or certain genes, and not a half-finished breed that's riddled with bugs and has been rushed just to complete and release Edit: lol I didn't notice this was a bit of a necro
Alphaeon wrote on 2016-08-27 05:08:38:
I'm excited but also very patient, I don't mind waiting. :D The wait just brews up more excitement for me. I'd rather wait longer and get a better looking breed that wears all the apparel / genes well.

This. The only other pet game I've ever played besides FR is Animal Jam, and let me tell y'all, they add in new animals all the time and many are full of apparel bugs when they're first released into the game. I rather suffer through the waiting period and allow the FR staff to do their thing and later get a well-done, good-looking breed that doesn't have any complaints about the way it wears apparel or certain genes, and not a half-finished breed that's riddled with bugs and has been rushed just to complete and release

Edit: lol I didn't notice this was a bit of a necro
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Ok
Ok