Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Biggest Screw-Up On FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
bred the wrong two dragons
im naming the lone hatchling mistake or something
bred the wrong two dragons
im naming the lone hatchling mistake or something
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
nOT BUYING THE NATURE SPRITE WHEN IT WAS 200-400K

(it makes me sad)
nOT BUYING THE NATURE SPRITE WHEN IT WAS 200-400K

(it makes me sad)
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
Not buying more kickstarter things at the beginning. :(
Not buying more kickstarter things at the beginning. :(
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
Auction-house selling KS apparel and a couple familiars within the first month of the game...

Not getting the first Light festival apparel item because I didn't like it at the time.
Auction-house selling KS apparel and a couple familiars within the first month of the game...

Not getting the first Light festival apparel item because I didn't like it at the time.
oghFcJ4.gif
Not getting a Light Sprite when they were 1mil treasure.

Selling an accent on the AH for 1250 treasure instead of gems.
Not getting a Light Sprite when they were 1mil treasure.

Selling an accent on the AH for 1250 treasure instead of gems.
TyYgOYZ.png
not buying anything during my first couple festivals, not using baldwin for a coupe months, hoard selling several stacks of 99 of food and (what I later learned to be) swipp materials, trying to make an all-around fighter in the coli until I found the culex guide when they were already level 10-11...
not buying anything during my first couple festivals, not using baldwin for a coupe months, hoard selling several stacks of 99 of food and (what I later learned to be) swipp materials, trying to make an all-around fighter in the coli until I found the culex guide when they were already level 10-11...
pVhWnFy.png
Not buying BJS stuff last year when I joined. Ended up buying the familiar and apparel for nearly 200kT afterwards. Oops.
Not buying BJS stuff last year when I joined. Ended up buying the familiar and apparel for nearly 200kT afterwards. Oops.
U80694W.png
Selling a stack of 16 ambushes or so for the price of one. When they were still 60k each. (back when the default number of items to sell wasn't set to 1)
Selling a stack of 16 ambushes or so for the price of one. When they were still 60k each. (back when the default number of items to sell wasn't set to 1)
Buying a massively overpriced (like 200kt+) white xxx without checking what others were selling for. Later being suprised when I found him a mate for only 15kt, and only realizing how massively overbred the color is after struggling to sell their offspring. I eventually exalted his mate but I still have the first guy around.

Hoardselling an eliminate or two because I "already had a coli team" - A team which was (and still is) pretty much useless. Now I don't have any eliminates for my current team.
Buying a massively overpriced (like 200kt+) white xxx without checking what others were selling for. Later being suprised when I found him a mate for only 15kt, and only realizing how massively overbred the color is after struggling to sell their offspring. I eventually exalted his mate but I still have the first guy around.

Hoardselling an eliminate or two because I "already had a coli team" - A team which was (and still is) pretty much useless. Now I don't have any eliminates for my current team.
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
Exalting my entire lair as a newbie because I needed money. ;w;
Exalting my entire lair as a newbie because I needed money. ;w;
wRl0bfQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11