Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4 Discussion
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
shouldn't the thread be closed now? not sure if this is the right place to ask but i thought it was better than making a thread about it and it appears others aren't aware it should be closed
shouldn't the thread be closed now? not sure if this is the right place to ask but i thought it was better than making a thread about it and it appears others aren't aware it should be closed
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
@Aequorin

Is there a pinglist for the winner announcement?
@Aequorin

Is there a pinglist for the winner announcement?
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
[quote name="davejade" date=2016-07-27 21:48:49] shouldn't the thread be closed now? not sure if this is the right place to ask but i thought it was better than making a thread about it and it appears others aren't aware it should be closed [/quote] You are absolutely correct and the contest submission thread is now locked. Thank you!
davejade wrote on 2016-07-27:

You are absolutely correct and the contest submission thread is now locked. Thank you!
I'm very excited to see the winners of the contest! To them, in the future, I have one thing to say: congratulations!
I'm very excited to see the winners of the contest! To them, in the future, I have one thing to say: congratulations!
sigsize_bapy_2.png ++++ .
_____
// your local they/he - call me phoenix //_____

P9aWhak.png LRdLP2V.png JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
@Neowulf

Have they announced the winners? Did I miss that thread?
@Neowulf

Have they announced the winners? Did I miss that thread?
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
@Pallida

I'm not sure. The results are probably gonna be released in the next news post if they haven't been yet.
@Pallida

I'm not sure. The results are probably gonna be released in the next news post if they haven't been yet.
sigsize_bapy_2.png ++++ .
_____
// your local they/he - call me phoenix //_____

P9aWhak.png LRdLP2V.png JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
@Aequorin

Just out of curiosity, are entries posted after the 26th invalid? Or do they count because the thread for the Caption Contest wasn't closed then?
@Aequorin

Just out of curiosity, are entries posted after the 26th invalid? Or do they count because the thread for the Caption Contest wasn't closed then?
Tztaw1U.png
With 166 pages of entries to go through it'll probably take the team a while just to read through them all and then start winnowing them down to the final choices. I'd guess it'd be a few weeks at the soonest. Maybe longer.
With 166 pages of entries to go through it'll probably take the team a while just to read through them all and then start winnowing them down to the final choices. I'd guess it'd be a few weeks at the soonest. Maybe longer.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
I hope that we're able to see the results soon.... I'm an impatient person ^^

i hope mine wins...
I hope that we're able to see the results soon.... I'm an impatient person ^^

i hope mine wins...
crim wanted a bluebite rattler from me
404 none in existinance
xiu.exe has crashed
crim wanted a bluebite rattler from me
404 none in existinance
xiu.exe has crashed
C9tplWp.png
[img][/img]C9tplWp.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/sL0w8Qq.png