Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4 Discussion
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Magnhild

Just noticed your Ruby Brooch submission, gotta say I love it. Great reference :D
@Magnhild

Just noticed your Ruby Brooch submission, gotta say I love it. Great reference :D
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
I've never entered one of these before, but I just wanted to make a silly joke about people blaming Yoko Ono for breaking up the Beatles (entry here). Now that that's off my chest I'm just enjoying all these good captions.

Especially that Old Kingdom reference on one of the bells, nice nice.
I've never entered one of these before, but I just wanted to make a silly joke about people blaming Yoko Ono for breaking up the Beatles (entry here). Now that that's off my chest I'm just enjoying all these good captions.

Especially that Old Kingdom reference on one of the bells, nice nice.
AAh reading all the entries was a mistake 0-0 I just submitted one for the Cheerful Bellls, but everyone's are so goooood! Best of luck to everyone entering!! EDIT: I just realized I can post my entry here :3 [quote name="PixieCat" date=2016-07-17 14:37:50] [item=Cheerful Chime] Name: Cheerful Chime Caption: Don't let the name fool you - many a den mother has been driven insane by the incessant ringing of these bells by hatchlings. [/quote]
AAh reading all the entries was a mistake 0-0 I just submitted one for the Cheerful Bellls, but everyone's are so goooood! Best of luck to everyone entering!!

EDIT: I just realized I can post my entry here :3
PixieCat wrote on 2016-07-17:
Cheerful Chime
Name: Cheerful Chime
Caption: Don't let the name fool you - many a den mother has been driven insane by the incessant ringing of these bells by hatchlings.
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
Is anyone telling people that all of their multiple entries are going to be disqualified?
Is anyone telling people that all of their multiple entries are going to be disqualified?
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
Someone please tell me we are allowed to edit our posts... [quote name="Wymetz" date=2016-07-14 01:08:55] [ITEM=Dancer's Bell] Name: Cursed Bell Caption: Legend says these bells curse the receiver with a green nose for a day. Adolescent dragons like to hide these in gifts and then give them to their friends. [/quote]
Someone please tell me we are allowed to edit our posts...
Wymetz wrote on 2016-07-14:
Dancer's Bell
Name: Cursed Bell
Caption: Legend says these bells curse the receiver with a green nose for a day. Adolescent dragons like to hide these in gifts and then give them to their friends.
XgFzLz3.gif
@Auturna

ROLF! Yours is great! XD
@Auturna

ROLF! Yours is great! XD
XgFzLz3.gif
@Wymetz Oh, why thank you! *blushing*
@Wymetz Oh, why thank you! *blushing*
5a196ce8-ef6f-11e5-b529-2d9b8664c5dc.gifo9GbwME.png
[quote name="interestingword" date=2016-07-18 06:50:21] [item=bluebite rattler] Name: Bluebite Rattler Caption: Despite what pranksters might claim, these are not the 'shiny' versions of any other rattlers. [/quote] @interestingword No offence, but is this supposed to be a Pokémon reference?
interestingword wrote on 2016-07-18:
Bluebite Rattler
Name: Bluebite Rattler
Caption: Despite what pranksters might claim, these are not the 'shiny' versions of any other rattlers.
@interestingword No offence, but is this supposed to be a Pokémon reference?
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@FlareTheDragon
Yep!
-
I'm honestly not sure how the staff can pick just one blurb for each item, there are so many good entries. ;v;
@FlareTheDragon
Yep!
-
I'm honestly not sure how the staff can pick just one blurb for each item, there are so many good entries. ;v;
dungeon master
@Aequorin

I'm not sure if you're the correct person to ping for this, and I'm sorry for bothering you if not, but Crim just asked me for a Bluebite Rattler... I didn't screenshot it because I didn't have the presence of mind, but I thought someone might like to know.
@Aequorin

I'm not sure if you're the correct person to ping for this, and I'm sorry for bothering you if not, but Crim just asked me for a Bluebite Rattler... I didn't screenshot it because I didn't have the presence of mind, but I thought someone might like to know.
She/Her | FR Time +3 | Wishlist | Goals
Lumenox_sig.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16