Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 165 166
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18927.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Wooly Bear [b]Caption[/b]: Much easier to eat than the other bears.
18927.png
Name: Wooly Bear
Caption: Much easier to eat than the other bears.
LIo8D8G.gif
[item=Pygmy Wrasse] [b]Name:[/b] Pygmy Wrasse [b]Caption:[/b] A popular snack food - though a meal of them might take a bit more effort.
Pygmy Wrasse

Name: Pygmy Wrasse

Caption:
A popular snack food - though a meal of them might take a bit more effort.

windshieldl.png
[item=cheerful chime] [b]Name:[/b] Cheerful Chime [b]Caption:[/b][i] Its pleasant ring is very inviting. Some clans leave a few of these bells tied to the entrance of their lairs for guests to ring upon arrival. [/i]
Cheerful Chime
Name: Cheerful Chime
Caption: Its pleasant ring is very inviting. Some clans leave a few of these bells tied to the entrance of their lairs for guests to ring upon arrival.

Wind-Network.png 3.png
[item=Cheerful Chime] [b]Name:[/b] Cheerful Chime [b]Caption:[/b] This chime is very cheerful indeed... Maybe too cheerful.
Cheerful Chime
Name: Cheerful Chime
Caption: This chime is very cheerful indeed... Maybe too cheerful.

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
[item=Bluebite Rattler] [b]Bluebite Rattler[/b] [b]Caption:[/b] It looks like common rattlesnake. But it's blue. And very bity.
Bluebite Rattler

Bluebite Rattler

Caption: It looks like common rattlesnake. But it's blue. And very bity.
[item=Ruby Brooch] [b]Name:[/b] Ruby Brooch [b]Caption:[/b] Just try a little bit harder and you will find the Sapphire one too! Just remember, you gotta catch 'em all...
Ruby Brooch
Name: Ruby Brooch
Caption: Just try a little bit harder and you will find the Sapphire one too! Just remember, you gotta catch 'em all...
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18916.png[/img] Name: Banded Rattlesnake Caption: Oddly enough, this kind of snake doesn't have a rattle. That can mean very different things, depending on whether you are hunting or walking through the plains.
18916.png
Name: Banded Rattlesnake
Caption: Oddly enough, this kind of snake doesn't have a rattle. That can mean very different things, depending on whether you are hunting or walking through the plains.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Wooly Bear

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a wooly bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he? Nope! But he sure was delicious!
Wooly Bear

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a wooly bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he? Nope! But he sure was delicious!
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18918.png[/img] [b]Bluebite Rattler[/b] [b]Caption:[/b] Unlike what it's name may suggest, a bite from this snake is no different from any other snake, and will not turn blue.
18918.png
Bluebite Rattler

Caption: Unlike what it's name may suggest, a bite from this snake is no different from any other snake, and will not turn blue.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
[item=banded rattlesnake] Name: Banded Rattlesnake This snake would be quite the percussionist, if only it had arms.
Banded Rattlesnake
Name: Banded Rattlesnake

This snake would be quite the percussionist, if only it had arms.
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 165 166