Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4
[item=Wooly Bear] Name: Wooly Bear Caption: Even with all its wool, it's unfortunately not the size of an actual bear.
Wooly Bear

Name: Wooly Bear
Caption: Even with all its wool, it's unfortunately not the size of an actual bear.
W2fTsCC.pngYOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SIGNATURE, BUT IT WAS I, DIO!3hF8p5D.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18918.png[/img] [b]Bluebite Rattler[/b] Caption: The Bluebite Rattler didn't get its name until [i]after[/i] one first bit a dragon...
18918.png

Bluebite Rattler

Caption: The Bluebite Rattler didn't get its name until after one first bit a dragon...
VGxuHXT.png
[item=Dancer's Bell] Name: Iron Bell Caption: It was said that when this bell was rung all dragon magic would dispel, so far it's only managed to give headaches to Fae dragons.
Dancer's Bell

Name: Iron Bell
Caption: It was said that when this bell was rung all dragon magic would dispel, so far it's only managed to give headaches to Fae dragons.
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
[item=polar wooly] Name: Polar Wooly Caption: "No matter how many stripes this wooly bear has, if you see one, it's always going to be a long winter"
Polar Wooly
Name: Polar Wooly
Caption: "No matter how many stripes this wooly bear has, if you see one, it's always going to be a long winter"
43866288_lTdYmLuDvm0c0W9.png
[item=banded rattlesnake] Name: Banded Rattlesnake Caption: Plays the tambourine in a reptile-only group called Rattlesnake Starship. Your clanmates are big fans.
Banded Rattlesnake
Name: Banded Rattlesnake
Caption: Plays the tambourine in a reptile-only group called Rattlesnake Starship. Your clanmates are big fans.
Bb9XFYa.pngn29EMdP.png9YmzAZz.pngcdqdRxL.pngYMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_75sq.gif thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/18922.png[/img] Name: Emerald Brooch Caption: "As valuable as a Black Dwarf Unicorn's horn. Or whatever the seller charges"
18922.png
Name: Emerald Brooch
Caption: "As valuable as a Black Dwarf Unicorn's horn. Or whatever the seller charges"
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18916.png[/img] Name: Banded Rattlesnake Caption: The moment you realize every great story seems to begin with a snake.
18916.png

Name: Banded Rattlesnake

Caption: The moment you realize every great story seems to begin with a snake.

[item=dancer's bell] [b]Name:[/b] Red Wedding Bell [b]Caption:[/b] Never go to a wedding with this bell.
Dancer's Bell
Name: Red Wedding Bell
Caption: Never go to a wedding with this bell.
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
[item=wooly bear] Name: Wooly Bear Caption: Now you know where dragons get their wooly coats from.
Wooly Bear
Caption: Now you know where dragons get their wooly coats from.
Forum_Banner.png
[item=Wooly Bear] [b]Name[/b]: Wooly Bear [b]Caption[/b]: Almost looks like a llama.
Wooly Bear
Caption: Almost looks like a llama.
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png