Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | weird clan rules you have
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
Game:
-No breeding with the leaders ever again.
-no breeding unless lore says yes
-all permadragons must somehow fit in the lore/story. Even the slightest background character.
-once a perma dragon. Always a perma dragon. No exalt expectations
Lore/rp:
-Terra looks after the orphaned or lost hatchlings
-the leaders don't appear outside the first ward very much
-don't be too suspicious in the clan or The Soluna will decide to track your movements.
-
Game:
-No breeding with the leaders ever again.
-no breeding unless lore says yes
-all permadragons must somehow fit in the lore/story. Even the slightest background character.
-once a perma dragon. Always a perma dragon. No exalt expectations
Lore/rp:
-Terra looks after the orphaned or lost hatchlings
-the leaders don't appear outside the first ward very much
-don't be too suspicious in the clan or The Soluna will decide to track your movements.
-
JVh11Ww.png
>Non-Nature dragons stay out of Canopy's forest. She doesn't want her plants stinking of the filth of other Flight dragons. (decided by Canopy)

>No eating Faes. No, I don't care if you're hungry, you'll have to starve or get your own food. (This is a rule for my Wildclaws)

>Chirpy is only allowed to brainwash his own children or any children that wish to join him. This is to prevent the whole next generation of the clan becoming Chirp worshipers. At least one third of the clan has to be sane, right?

>KingFixer isn't actually the king, but don't offend him. Either Iris will rip your head off or him and his friends will put moths and beetles in your bed. You don't want that, do you? So be nice.

>Keep Morgan secured when visitors come. We don't want him impaling somebody with his nose, do we? Also keep the pineapples away from him.

>No more Shadow Flight Wildclaws after Shadeus's rule. We don't want more ambitious dragons like her, so we'll keep it that way. (rule might be broken)

>No more Water Flight Nocs after the banishing of June. KingFixer values this rule greatly, as she was the one who killed his first mate.

>Most dragons should have at least one piece of apparel on them. Ones that don't either: Don't have any yet, will be exalted, don't need any, or just grew up. Special dragons get loads of apparel, and dragons usually have to share apparel with each other.

>Don't tell hatchlings the legend of WICHNL labs and Experiment. It can spook them out and give them nightmares about mutilated coatls with no legs, multiple legs, legs as mouths, etc. Even kitten face legs.
>Non-Nature dragons stay out of Canopy's forest. She doesn't want her plants stinking of the filth of other Flight dragons. (decided by Canopy)

>No eating Faes. No, I don't care if you're hungry, you'll have to starve or get your own food. (This is a rule for my Wildclaws)

>Chirpy is only allowed to brainwash his own children or any children that wish to join him. This is to prevent the whole next generation of the clan becoming Chirp worshipers. At least one third of the clan has to be sane, right?

>KingFixer isn't actually the king, but don't offend him. Either Iris will rip your head off or him and his friends will put moths and beetles in your bed. You don't want that, do you? So be nice.

>Keep Morgan secured when visitors come. We don't want him impaling somebody with his nose, do we? Also keep the pineapples away from him.

>No more Shadow Flight Wildclaws after Shadeus's rule. We don't want more ambitious dragons like her, so we'll keep it that way. (rule might be broken)

>No more Water Flight Nocs after the banishing of June. KingFixer values this rule greatly, as she was the one who killed his first mate.

>Most dragons should have at least one piece of apparel on them. Ones that don't either: Don't have any yet, will be exalted, don't need any, or just grew up. Special dragons get loads of apparel, and dragons usually have to share apparel with each other.

>Don't tell hatchlings the legend of WICHNL labs and Experiment. It can spook them out and give them nightmares about mutilated coatls with no legs, multiple legs, legs as mouths, etc. Even kitten face legs.
OjYCOIV.png
Our only rule is at least 1 male and 1 female of each breed, otherwise we're cool with everything XD
Oh, and everyone should wear an accent. Except Yarra because she's too picky and never wants anything that is available. :-/
Our only rule is at least 1 male and 1 female of each breed, otherwise we're cool with everything XD
Oh, and everyone should wear an accent. Except Yarra because she's too picky and never wants anything that is available. :-/
I have one pair that I've bred once but never will again, for lore reasons.
I have one pair that I've bred once but never will again, for lore reasons.
You are reading my signature!
if you are a female imperial you MUST look drop dead gorgeous
if you are a female imperial you MUST look drop dead gorgeous
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Rules:
-Progens shall remain tert-less because magenta and red are evil
-Offspring of Hypatia and Olearius are not allowed to leave my lair without bios
-All striders must have connected lore (eventually)
-No unnamed exalts
-No non-flight flight reps

Customs (?):
-"Traditional" names are compound words (but it's not weird to have a different kind of name)
-Be nice to the beastclans unless they attack you first
-Don't complain about freeloaders (so many of my dragons don't have a job lol)

Habits:
-Always use Cambria for the name font in bios
-No pink
-No clown
-No male ridgies (TOO MUCH SNOOT)
-Familiars should match whenever possible (If the dragon is important, I will leave it with an awakened familiar instead of switching to an unawakened one if there are no unawakened familiars that match the dragon's color scheme)
-Feel free to ignore mates, breeding, and offspring whenever needed for lore purposes
-Also making up geography is allowed
Rules:
-Progens shall remain tert-less because magenta and red are evil
-Offspring of Hypatia and Olearius are not allowed to leave my lair without bios
-All striders must have connected lore (eventually)
-No unnamed exalts
-No non-flight flight reps

Customs (?):
-"Traditional" names are compound words (but it's not weird to have a different kind of name)
-Be nice to the beastclans unless they attack you first
-Don't complain about freeloaders (so many of my dragons don't have a job lol)

Habits:
-Always use Cambria for the name font in bios
-No pink
-No clown
-No male ridgies (TOO MUCH SNOOT)
-Familiars should match whenever possible (If the dragon is important, I will leave it with an awakened familiar instead of switching to an unawakened one if there are no unawakened familiars that match the dragon's color scheme)
-Feel free to ignore mates, breeding, and offspring whenever needed for lore purposes
-Also making up geography is allowed
All my dragons must have names that are either mythological creatures or fantasy characters, no exceptions.
All my dragons must have names that are either mythological creatures or fantasy characters, no exceptions.
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
Any shade infested dragons must be driven out of the clan, as they are dangerous and can potentially start infecting other dragons. Unfortunately their new leader is shade infested himself, so that law was thrown out the window (despite the Seer's warnings)

All dragons must have a job of some sort, wether it be a Gatherer, or to something as obscure as selling tea at the trading post.

Flight reps but not be of that flight they are representing. They must represent the flight they associate themselves with.

Any fandragon a are somehow teleported to Sornieth and fall out of the sky.

No dragon is allowed at the Gravekeep after hours.
Any shade infested dragons must be driven out of the clan, as they are dangerous and can potentially start infecting other dragons. Unfortunately their new leader is shade infested himself, so that law was thrown out the window (despite the Seer's warnings)

All dragons must have a job of some sort, wether it be a Gatherer, or to something as obscure as selling tea at the trading post.

Flight reps but not be of that flight they are representing. They must represent the flight they associate themselves with.

Any fandragon a are somehow teleported to Sornieth and fall out of the sky.

No dragon is allowed at the Gravekeep after hours.
LWDw43p.png
we don't welcome none of them vegematarians in these here parts. (jk, i'm just not that fond of any of the plant-eating breeds. they just don't click with me.)

rule number one is nobody talks about the Purge. rule number two is nobody talks about the Purge. (the Purge refers to when i got rid of almost all my dragons a few months ago. like i think only about five dragons stayed in my lair during that time, i exalted all the rest.)

i also try to make sure all my permanent dragons are level four or higher, but it's a new rule so most of them aren't yet.
we don't welcome none of them vegematarians in these here parts. (jk, i'm just not that fond of any of the plant-eating breeds. they just don't click with me.)

rule number one is nobody talks about the Purge. rule number two is nobody talks about the Purge. (the Purge refers to when i got rid of almost all my dragons a few months ago. like i think only about five dragons stayed in my lair during that time, i exalted all the rest.)

i also try to make sure all my permanent dragons are level four or higher, but it's a new rule so most of them aren't yet.
+2 hours server time!
3 page limit as of right now. If a dragon doesn't have lore coming in then they aren't kept for long.

Breeding occurs only to exalt or sell the offspring at fodder prices for some quick cash, otherwise they don't breed. Offspring are only kept if they have a lore purpose (Like Oliver).

No Tundras. Ever. I can't stand them in my lair. Other lairs they are adorable but not in mine.
3 page limit as of right now. If a dragon doesn't have lore coming in then they aren't kept for long.

Breeding occurs only to exalt or sell the offspring at fodder prices for some quick cash, otherwise they don't breed. Offspring are only kept if they have a lore purpose (Like Oliver).

No Tundras. Ever. I can't stand them in my lair. Other lairs they are adorable but not in mine.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17