Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | weird clan rules you have
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
This is hilarious
This is hilarious
OjYCOIV.png
I don't really have rules about dragons in my clan, but I have rules about their behaviour...
1. Don't touch Fireheart's helmet, cause it makes him feel bad.
2. Chopping trees is forbidden
3. The Hobbit Series is banned if Rauken is currently in the TV room
4. No puns after dinner (No one cares about this one)
5. Throwing bombs would result in getting thrown into the freezing lake for an hour (but BombLobber and Trench do it anyway)
6. No turning people into life forms that they are not (Tremayne/Venomstrike I'm talking to you two)
7. Yelling "THIS IS SPARTA" at the top of your lungs would result in having a 3 day old sock getting stuck in your mouth.
I don't really have rules about dragons in my clan, but I have rules about their behaviour...
1. Don't touch Fireheart's helmet, cause it makes him feel bad.
2. Chopping trees is forbidden
3. The Hobbit Series is banned if Rauken is currently in the TV room
4. No puns after dinner (No one cares about this one)
5. Throwing bombs would result in getting thrown into the freezing lake for an hour (but BombLobber and Trench do it anyway)
6. No turning people into life forms that they are not (Tremayne/Venomstrike I'm talking to you two)
7. Yelling "THIS IS SPARTA" at the top of your lungs would result in having a 3 day old sock getting stuck in your mouth.
IOm9gtu.gif
Woah, this is crazy! XD I suppose I should share my own...

1. Delphia is NEVER to be exalted. As the eldest in the clan (and my original progen), she forever holds a special place in the lair.

2. Never question Rivertail's motives. As the clan "alchemist" (unofficial) he has full rights to whatever ingredients or potions he requires.... unless it's another dragon's familiar.

3. No cheating on your mate. (I'm looking at YOU, Starchaser...)

4. All dragons are subject to exultation at any time. The only permanent dragon is Delphia.

5. Familiars are to be sold, not "converted" by Baldwin. Same goes for apparel. *shudders*
Woah, this is crazy! XD I suppose I should share my own...

1. Delphia is NEVER to be exalted. As the eldest in the clan (and my original progen), she forever holds a special place in the lair.

2. Never question Rivertail's motives. As the clan "alchemist" (unofficial) he has full rights to whatever ingredients or potions he requires.... unless it's another dragon's familiar.

3. No cheating on your mate. (I'm looking at YOU, Starchaser...)

4. All dragons are subject to exultation at any time. The only permanent dragon is Delphia.

5. Familiars are to be sold, not "converted" by Baldwin. Same goes for apparel. *shudders*
No alchohol. Ever. It's not that weird but it makes sure no one accidentally impales themselves in battle. [img]https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/gallery/324175_200x130.png[/img]
No alchohol. Ever. It's not that weird but it makes sure no one accidentally impales themselves in battle.

324175_200x130.png
imageedit_2_9319963682_zpsisgznpgc.png
tumblr_inline_oq2efi1T8s1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.png
YVJY8Ut.png 135x100_212900_283907_1452791921.jpg intp
fr+3
they/them
chaotic
good
wampus
slytherclaw
tumblr_o9dbiohVfR1tv56zio3_100.png
Weird rules, huh? Well mine aren't too bad, but I do have two that are odd....

1. EVERYONE HAS TO HAVE A ROLE OR JOB OR SOMETHING. EVEN THE FLIGHT REPS! AIN'T NO LAZY DERGS 'ROUND HERE!

2. No divorces. Choose wisely lol
Weird rules, huh? Well mine aren't too bad, but I do have two that are odd....

1. EVERYONE HAS TO HAVE A ROLE OR JOB OR SOMETHING. EVEN THE FLIGHT REPS! AIN'T NO LAZY DERGS 'ROUND HERE!

2. No divorces. Choose wisely lol
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
You can't be cruel. That's a law. It's against the morals of the group.

There is to be no leader, no one has more power then another. All rules must be aproved by all in the group.

Yeahhh, my clans kinda weird.
You can't be cruel. That's a law. It's against the morals of the group.

There is to be no leader, no one has more power then another. All rules must be aproved by all in the group.

Yeahhh, my clans kinda weird.
zhMvOXK.png
No ridgebacks
No tundras
No wildclaws
But that's within the lore section of the lair
In the fanderg section I'm pretty sure I'll end up with a tundra
And I seem to be slowly doing one of each breed as permababies, of which I have snapper, coatl, and nocboc done, with fae planned out already

NO GEMBOND
No ridgebacks
No tundras
No wildclaws
But that's within the lore section of the lair
In the fanderg section I'm pretty sure I'll end up with a tundra
And I seem to be slowly doing one of each breed as permababies, of which I have snapper, coatl, and nocboc done, with fae planned out already

NO GEMBOND
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I have some random rules.

1. Don't touch the Sacred Rock, you'll get your hands cuffed with a magic spell for three weeks.

2. Never EVER touch Anivia's moonstone collection, she'll tear your head off.

3. Any mentions of dragons mutated by structure gel should be reported to Boreas.

4. All shall listen to Xaviera's funny jokes.

5. Don't run to Stormcatcher to tell him that you want a vacation.
I have some random rules.

1. Don't touch the Sacred Rock, you'll get your hands cuffed with a magic spell for three weeks.

2. Never EVER touch Anivia's moonstone collection, she'll tear your head off.

3. Any mentions of dragons mutated by structure gel should be reported to Boreas.

4. All shall listen to Xaviera's funny jokes.

5. Don't run to Stormcatcher to tell him that you want a vacation.
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
Don't go in the Archives or Treasury without Drakon's permission. Or you will be Mauled.

Otherwise, Embernaught, Core, and Arbor aren't allowed to breed (although Embernaught and Core had four kids together).
No Female Tundras.
Plague-element Dragons are supposed to be kept to a Minimum, for Lore reasons.
Don't go in the Archives or Treasury without Drakon's permission. Or you will be Mauled.

Otherwise, Embernaught, Core, and Arbor aren't allowed to breed (although Embernaught and Core had four kids together).
No Female Tundras.
Plague-element Dragons are supposed to be kept to a Minimum, for Lore reasons.
450d8ec78879caf82f9a7e79834399f3c8b0217c.png
Weird rules (rules I have as a player)

Kylo can't breed. He dead.

Every child of AThousandBerries must have "berry" in their name.

The coatls are Mexicans.
Weird rules (rules I have as a player)

Kylo can't breed. He dead.

Every child of AThousandBerries must have "berry" in their name.

The coatls are Mexicans.
C5V5o0z.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17