Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | weird clan rules you have
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
When it comes to Lore related clan rules I try to keep the number of Imperials in my actual clan down to a minimum. No more than 3. I have others in my lair, but they're not in Foxfire Hollow.

Most leadership and power positions are filled by females, and males are almost exclusively not allowed to have positions of religious importance. They're usually assassins, mages, alchemists, scouts, etc.

I also will not have male ridgebacks, snappers, or tundras in the Foxfire Hollow, and in my lair in general unless I'm planning to breed change them.

When it comes to Lore related clan rules I try to keep the number of Imperials in my actual clan down to a minimum. No more than 3. I have others in my lair, but they're not in Foxfire Hollow.

Most leadership and power positions are filled by females, and males are almost exclusively not allowed to have positions of religious importance. They're usually assassins, mages, alchemists, scouts, etc.

I also will not have male ridgebacks, snappers, or tundras in the Foxfire Hollow, and in my lair in general unless I'm planning to breed change them.

She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
Do not hurl your pearl at other dragons (Looking at you, Kelpie)
Also, don't eat other dragons either (Unknown probably breaks this all the time)
Only weird dragons are accepted(Dreame has already broken that)
Don't steal other's diaries (Dimmy has broken this way too many times.)
Don't kill each other.
Hide the piano at all times.
Do not explode stuff. (Looking at the mages)

None of them are good at following those, yet they're free to do whatever they want because the leader doesn't seem to care.
Do not hurl your pearl at other dragons (Looking at you, Kelpie)
Also, don't eat other dragons either (Unknown probably breaks this all the time)
Only weird dragons are accepted(Dreame has already broken that)
Don't steal other's diaries (Dimmy has broken this way too many times.)
Don't kill each other.
Hide the piano at all times.
Do not explode stuff. (Looking at the mages)

None of them are good at following those, yet they're free to do whatever they want because the leader doesn't seem to care.
RXOvIvB.png
  1. Only one of each dragon breed available.
  2. One of each flight has to be parentless.
  3. No more than 15 dragons ever.
  1. Only one of each dragon breed available.
  2. One of each flight has to be parentless.
  3. No more than 15 dragons ever.
Breed and Gene Well, dears.
@Sukeisu

All skydancers
If a gen one must be fire
@Sukeisu

All skydancers
If a gen one must be fire
A5i3AHB.png
Lorewise...

The Saniwa's word is final. Every dragon must defer to her.

The Saniwa must be accompanied by at least one tantou at all times, as bodyguards, and it's preferable for more than one or other warriors to guard her as well. Anything trying to harm her will be destroyed with extreme prejudice.

You are NOT allowed to steal Shokudaikiri's eyepatch (looking at you, Tsurumaru).

None of the Sword Warriors (everyone before Villette) will ever breed.

I constantly break my non-lore rules about genes and breeds and such, so I don't even bother with them. =p
Lorewise...

The Saniwa's word is final. Every dragon must defer to her.

The Saniwa must be accompanied by at least one tantou at all times, as bodyguards, and it's preferable for more than one or other warriors to guard her as well. Anything trying to harm her will be destroyed with extreme prejudice.

You are NOT allowed to steal Shokudaikiri's eyepatch (looking at you, Tsurumaru).

None of the Sword Warriors (everyone before Villette) will ever breed.

I constantly break my non-lore rules about genes and breeds and such, so I don't even bother with them. =p
Looking for 27s! Help me out? // She/hers pronouns please. :)
WEAK for matchy accent colors on G1s and old dragons.
none of my dragons are allowed to be below level 5. something about them being lower than 5 bothers me. it makes me feel like they are untrained. dragons with 0 apparel annoy me for some reason and if they are not getting exalted they have to have a familiar
none of my dragons are allowed to be below level 5. something about them being lower than 5 bothers me. it makes me feel like they are untrained. dragons with 0 apparel annoy me for some reason and if they are not getting exalted they have to have a familiar
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
Do not eat the dodos. Dodos are friend, not food. Likewise, Dodo is the largest dragon in the clan and he is not afraid to sit on someone for trying to hurt his family.

Only one snapper. Just... the clan needed a tunnel digger. Oh, and no Pearls. Ever.

No more than 3 pages of permas. Tribute or project dragons go on page 4.

All permas must have a place in the clan. They have to do something helpful in order to stay.

In lore, a dragon must be connected to three dragons that aren't mates or lovers. Familiars, if given lore of their own, can count. Dodos do not count, unless the dodo is Dodo himself.

Mates does not mean lover. A mate is someone you trust to make eggs with. Lovers are those you would die for and can't live without. Although some mates might be lovers, lovers might not be mates.

Toril's word is law. It doesn't matter what Damian, the king, said. If Toril says different, you go with Toril.

Seriously, don't eat the dodos.
Do not eat the dodos. Dodos are friend, not food. Likewise, Dodo is the largest dragon in the clan and he is not afraid to sit on someone for trying to hurt his family.

Only one snapper. Just... the clan needed a tunnel digger. Oh, and no Pearls. Ever.

No more than 3 pages of permas. Tribute or project dragons go on page 4.

All permas must have a place in the clan. They have to do something helpful in order to stay.

In lore, a dragon must be connected to three dragons that aren't mates or lovers. Familiars, if given lore of their own, can count. Dodos do not count, unless the dodo is Dodo himself.

Mates does not mean lover. A mate is someone you trust to make eggs with. Lovers are those you would die for and can't live without. Although some mates might be lovers, lovers might not be mates.

Toril's word is law. It doesn't matter what Damian, the king, said. If Toril says different, you go with Toril.

Seriously, don't eat the dodos.
I don't have many rules, and maybe they aren't too weird, but...

- my clan should have at least 1 male and 1 female of each breed (unless the breed is very new, I'm waiting for the prices to drop atm :D )

- never eat tulips; tulips can be used only for swipp trades and as gifts to other players (I like tulips irl, hey)

- never convert any food we have less than a full stack of; one full stack should always remain in the hoard

- every perma-dragon should eventually get a nice matching accent (still have 3 to go, 72 complete)

- every perma-dragon should have a matching familiar except those who take care of non-awakened ones (there aren't many of those left, so most of my dragons do have a matching one)

- also, the familiars should all be unique, no using two recolors of the same familiar

I think that's all! :D
I don't have many rules, and maybe they aren't too weird, but...

- my clan should have at least 1 male and 1 female of each breed (unless the breed is very new, I'm waiting for the prices to drop atm :D )

- never eat tulips; tulips can be used only for swipp trades and as gifts to other players (I like tulips irl, hey)

- never convert any food we have less than a full stack of; one full stack should always remain in the hoard

- every perma-dragon should eventually get a nice matching accent (still have 3 to go, 72 complete)

- every perma-dragon should have a matching familiar except those who take care of non-awakened ones (there aren't many of those left, so most of my dragons do have a matching one)

- also, the familiars should all be unique, no using two recolors of the same familiar

I think that's all! :D
No bird shall be eaten. But bird familiars may be reduced to muck. All is fair in alchemy and transmutation. Birds are vaulted for their own safety.

All permadragons should be level 10.

Fandragons must be adapted into the clan lore which doesn't exist yet.

And naming rules, which are too specific and long to detail here. But some of them are: all Imperials are named after stars or constellations, Plague dragons after fungi, Light dragons have Latin names, and so on.
No bird shall be eaten. But bird familiars may be reduced to muck. All is fair in alchemy and transmutation. Birds are vaulted for their own safety.

All permadragons should be level 10.

Fandragons must be adapted into the clan lore which doesn't exist yet.

And naming rules, which are too specific and long to detail here. But some of them are: all Imperials are named after stars or constellations, Plague dragons after fungi, Light dragons have Latin names, and so on.
oElK8FQ.gif
My ultimate goal is to have one male and one female of each dragon breed that gets to stay. The rest I will train up to exhault, or sell and every dragon that isn't a "perm dragon" gets bred at least once before I do anything with them.
My ultimate goal is to have one male and one female of each dragon breed that gets to stay. The rest I will train up to exhault, or sell and every dragon that isn't a "perm dragon" gets bred at least once before I do anything with them.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17