Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | weird clan rules you have
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Clan rules:
1)Males are not permitted to be warriors, they may only be trainers or researchers
2)Do not anger Fade, she will smite you.
3)The Library is of limits to hatchlings, Helios will call Fade(see above rule), hang out with Hyde instead
4)Feste is not to be taken lightly just because he looks pretty (WC's take note)

Personal rules
No male Ridgebacks, Snappers, or female Tundras I find their aesthetic is displeasing.(Snapper exception being my earth rep)
Try to keep only 4 pages of dragons.

Clan rules:
1)Males are not permitted to be warriors, they may only be trainers or researchers
2)Do not anger Fade, she will smite you.
3)The Library is of limits to hatchlings, Helios will call Fade(see above rule), hang out with Hyde instead
4)Feste is not to be taken lightly just because he looks pretty (WC's take note)

Personal rules
No male Ridgebacks, Snappers, or female Tundras I find their aesthetic is displeasing.(Snapper exception being my earth rep)
Try to keep only 4 pages of dragons.

Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1. Marcus is never to be gened or bred. Breed change could come in the future, but it's doubtful.

2. Imps have the run of the lair. Which means the three perma-Faes have taken to roosting on James' horns, since he's the only one they can trust, and he's a bit more sedate than the rest. So he ends up looking like he's got a swarm of butterflies around him at all times. Totally ruining his sedate look, of course!

3. IF they are in a pair, they don't breed outside that pair. Period. Which pretty much means I don't breed. (other than a breeding project I'm currently trying to get a triple out of. Once that's done, parents = off to Tidelord.)

4. No male ridgebacks (or really, ridgebacks in general). They just don't go with water lore. XD

5. No snappers. Period.

Only exceptions to rules 4 & 5 above are exalts, which only pass through anyhow.
1. Marcus is never to be gened or bred. Breed change could come in the future, but it's doubtful.

2. Imps have the run of the lair. Which means the three perma-Faes have taken to roosting on James' horns, since he's the only one they can trust, and he's a bit more sedate than the rest. So he ends up looking like he's got a swarm of butterflies around him at all times. Totally ruining his sedate look, of course!

3. IF they are in a pair, they don't breed outside that pair. Period. Which pretty much means I don't breed. (other than a breeding project I'm currently trying to get a triple out of. Once that's done, parents = off to Tidelord.)

4. No male ridgebacks (or really, ridgebacks in general). They just don't go with water lore. XD

5. No snappers. Period.

Only exceptions to rules 4 & 5 above are exalts, which only pass through anyhow.
Azurite and Rayna must never be defiled.

Bane is the only mirror because she scared off all others.

Azurite and Rayna must never be defiled.

Bane is the only mirror because she scared off all others.

Mg9qSuP.gif
1. No Snappers in the lair (except for Regal, since she was a gift), with the exception of fodder.
2. Permadragons go in front, fodder in the back.
3. Fully, gened/appareled dragons go before everyone else.
4. Clan favorites get a nice descript and or/ flavor text in their bio.
1. No Snappers in the lair (except for Regal, since she was a gift), with the exception of fodder.
2. Permadragons go in front, fodder in the back.
3. Fully, gened/appareled dragons go before everyone else.
4. Clan favorites get a nice descript and or/ flavor text in their bio.
WHXTz3Q.pngbUUy115.pngiaBp9ZB.png
Clan Rules:
  1. Mishka and Forte take care of all new hatchlings. Except for Carol's.
  2. Do not question Mimic or Scarlet's elemental alignments. They will fight you.
  3. Never look Brightscale in the eyes.

Personal rules: No snappers, no Earth dragons, and no breeding geneless dragons. If you don't have a familiar you don't get to stay.
Clan Rules:
  1. Mishka and Forte take care of all new hatchlings. Except for Carol's.
  2. Do not question Mimic or Scarlet's elemental alignments. They will fight you.
  3. Never look Brightscale in the eyes.

Personal rules: No snappers, no Earth dragons, and no breeding geneless dragons. If you don't have a familiar you don't get to stay.
A ~ Only Females In Power
B ~ Once You've Been Shipped, Your Stuck With That Dragon For Life
C ~ I try to avoid creating Fodder
D ~ No Plague//Flame Elementals, (No Red Eye Dragons, Arcane Sometimes)
A ~ Only Females In Power
B ~ Once You've Been Shipped, Your Stuck With That Dragon For Life
C ~ I try to avoid creating Fodder
D ~ No Plague//Flame Elementals, (No Red Eye Dragons, Arcane Sometimes)
Meeeeeeemesssss
I used to always manually convert my food so that only plants and meat were eaten en-masse, insects were only passed out for the fae, and I refused to have any seafood-only breeds.
...eventually after my like 5th hiatus I said 'screw it' and now I don't bother. I also have coatls now. Including a gen one coatl... In-lore, it was Selebri maintained a religion that said 'no seafood' in it and then Kyfe came along and was like, "Haha. That's nice, sweetie."

Diversity in poses and flight is very important; I won't have the same pose of dragon touching on a lair page if I can help it, otherwise I just feel like I have a bunch of re-colours. Flight is, well I just want to have some of everything.

Everything in the Lineage box is non-canon unless I say so lol. I don't pay attention to it at all, makes things much much easier.

I level all my permas to 20. Generally everyone is up to date! My most recent ones are more like, level 13 though woops.

I like having a gentle gradient of sizes in my lair, so I stay away from larger breeds... my imperials notwithstanding, my largest dragons are.. well, it was skydancers/pearlcatchers. Now I have coatls. Don't think any of them are fully grown yet though.
I used to always manually convert my food so that only plants and meat were eaten en-masse, insects were only passed out for the fae, and I refused to have any seafood-only breeds.
...eventually after my like 5th hiatus I said 'screw it' and now I don't bother. I also have coatls now. Including a gen one coatl... In-lore, it was Selebri maintained a religion that said 'no seafood' in it and then Kyfe came along and was like, "Haha. That's nice, sweetie."

Diversity in poses and flight is very important; I won't have the same pose of dragon touching on a lair page if I can help it, otherwise I just feel like I have a bunch of re-colours. Flight is, well I just want to have some of everything.

Everything in the Lineage box is non-canon unless I say so lol. I don't pay attention to it at all, makes things much much easier.

I level all my permas to 20. Generally everyone is up to date! My most recent ones are more like, level 13 though woops.

I like having a gentle gradient of sizes in my lair, so I stay away from larger breeds... my imperials notwithstanding, my largest dragons are.. well, it was skydancers/pearlcatchers. Now I have coatls. Don't think any of them are fully grown yet though.
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
~whispers~ no female tundras...EVER.

If I can't think of a name for them I have to sell'm.

No more than 4 pages of perma dergs.

perma dergs need something in their profile. if they come up ready to breed and I've still not given them something in their profile, even if it's just a favorite item image...I sell/exalt. Even if it's just crappy haiku...give'm SOMETHING.
~whispers~ no female tundras...EVER.

If I can't think of a name for them I have to sell'm.

No more than 4 pages of perma dergs.

perma dergs need something in their profile. if they come up ready to breed and I've still not given them something in their profile, even if it's just a favorite item image...I sell/exalt. Even if it's just crappy haiku...give'm SOMETHING.
@sukeisu

no eyeburners in my lair. I just. I can't with them.

(except obadiah. he is good and pure. he can stay pink. until i get him scattered)
@sukeisu

no eyeburners in my lair. I just. I can't with them.

(except obadiah. he is good and pure. he can stay pink. until i get him scattered)

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
[quote name="Leopardmask" date=2016-06-28 12:09:39] Dragons will not breed unless they have an actual in-lore mate. I used to breed everyone with everyone else and now I have a bunch of dragons that have offspring lists with three different mates, or that shouldn't have offspring lists at all (*cough*gay couple*cough*one of which isn't a true dragon *cough*). Never again. Similar rules apply to training in the Coli. Several dragons in the clan can't or won't fight for various lore reasons and so will never set foot in the Coli. [/quote] Both of these apply to my clan lore as well (it's why most of mine are unbred, and why dragon like Endyt will never step a foot into the Coli). The team thing did as well until I decided to do a mini-purge and some of my leveled dragons were exalted. Only exception is Kero and Borix are not officially mates, but they've decided to have kids every once in a while since they're close/the progens/started the clan together. ALL my dragons must be based off of my characters (who I can fit into the lore as well, some won't fit as well), with the exception of Litana, who's based off my older sister's character, who is considered important to Kero so I made the exception anyways :p And I might later with a fan dragon or two if accent layering happens. I have a plan. Idk what else
Leopardmask wrote on 2016-06-28:

Dragons will not breed unless they have an actual in-lore mate. I used to breed everyone with everyone else and now I have a bunch of dragons that have offspring lists with three different mates, or that shouldn't have offspring lists at all (*cough*gay couple*cough*one of which isn't a true dragon *cough*). Never again.

Similar rules apply to training in the Coli. Several dragons in the clan can't or won't fight for various lore reasons and so will never set foot in the Coli.

Both of these apply to my clan lore as well (it's why most of mine are unbred, and why dragon like Endyt will never step a foot into the Coli). The team thing did as well until I decided to do a mini-purge and some of my leveled dragons were exalted.

Only exception is Kero and Borix are not officially mates, but they've decided to have kids every once in a while since they're close/the progens/started the clan together.

ALL my dragons must be based off of my characters (who I can fit into the lore as well, some won't fit as well), with the exception of Litana, who's based off my older sister's character, who is considered important to Kero so I made the exception anyways :p And I might later with a fan dragon or two if accent layering happens. I have a plan.

Idk what else
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17