Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | weird clan rules you have
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
uh, All fandragons MUST be gen 1's.

Except for 2 of them. They are fine lol.

(Actually, My avatar is one of the Fan dragons for the Festival!)
uh, All fandragons MUST be gen 1's.

Except for 2 of them. They are fine lol.

(Actually, My avatar is one of the Fan dragons for the Festival!)
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
-No G1s will breed
-All Wildclaws must either be breed changed or wear something over their head, since I despise them
-Only eyeburners and pastels with certain colors are allowed in my clan (with a few exceptions)
-Everyone must wear at least one piece of apparel, have a job/bio, and a familiar

-No G1s will breed
-All Wildclaws must either be breed changed or wear something over their head, since I despise them
-Only eyeburners and pastels with certain colors are allowed in my clan (with a few exceptions)
-Everyone must wear at least one piece of apparel, have a job/bio, and a familiar

splat.gif
- All dragons on the ends of rows must have their heads pointing towards the center of the page. So a female Imperial could go on the far right, but not the far left; a female Nocturne could go on the far left, but not the far right, and so on. Dragons in the middle 3 slots of a row can face however they want; I just like the row ends facing a certain way for visual layout puposes.

- All permanent clan members (except for Wudes, since she's a permababy) have to be at least lv.8. It feels wrong to leave them totally unleveled, for some reason, and it gives me some incentive to spend more time in the Coliseum. :'3
- All dragons on the ends of rows must have their heads pointing towards the center of the page. So a female Imperial could go on the far right, but not the far left; a female Nocturne could go on the far left, but not the far right, and so on. Dragons in the middle 3 slots of a row can face however they want; I just like the row ends facing a certain way for visual layout puposes.

- All permanent clan members (except for Wudes, since she's a permababy) have to be at least lv.8. It feels wrong to leave them totally unleveled, for some reason, and it gives me some incentive to spend more time in the Coliseum. :'3
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I don't have any overarching clan rules but I have one dragon who isn't allowed to wear any apparel that I've bought only stuff that I've gotten through rng like coli and chests and things
I don't have any overarching clan rules but I have one dragon who isn't allowed to wear any apparel that I've bought only stuff that I've gotten through rng like coli and chests and things
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
All dragons without familiars go last in the lair, and hatchlings go last as well. My progen and her mate go first, and my coli team must also be somewhere towards the front.
All dragons without familiars go last in the lair, and hatchlings go last as well. My progen and her mate go first, and my coli team must also be somewhere towards the front.
The night is dark and full of terrors...
lightanim1.gif
Lorewise:

- The Shogunate gets the lion's share of any Sylvan apparel acquired as part of the tithe paid for their services to the clan. The innate magic in the clothing gives a small boost to their dreamwalking abilities, and it helps set them apart from the other samurai of Sorneith.
- Nocturnes are strongly discouraged from joining the clan; the Rookery is not fond of outsiders and Sunward would rather stay on good terms with his batty neighbors.
- Always keep a well-stocked supply of mantles. Both the Shogunate and the clan are fond of them, and no one knows when more will be needed.
- Likewise, a steady stockpile of flowerfalls is also strongly encouraged.
- All mercenary contracts must be approved by Sunward before the dragon(s) in question leave to complete them. He will not have his clan's name sullied by unsavory actions.
- Flight emissaries are a large part of major clan decisions, but are only to promote their birth Flight if asked. No sermons. Those are the terms by which they are allowed to stay in the clan.
- Do not ask what "soft feudalism" means. Even the other samurai have no idea what she's talking about.
- The familiars of the Shogunate's samurai are vital to their work and will not be replaced except in extreme cases. Those who are intelligent enough to do so are allowed to stand in for their masters during clan meetings when the Shogunate's work has them otherwise occupied.

Not-Lorewise:

- No bred Nocturnes. I have enough Gen1s.
- Dragons that are triple Basic don't get skins/accents or apparel until they're gened.
- No Mirrors, Guardians, Ridgebacks, or Snappers. I just don't like them.
- A newish rule: don't name dragons before they're dressed, I need so many renaming scrolls and I am peeved.
- Samurai armor and Sylvan apparel are of #1 importance when it comes to clothes-shopping. Some other purchases (usually silks, flowerfalls, or mage gear) are alright, but the bulk of the apparel allowance has to go towards armor and dresses.
- Flight reps are denoted by appropriate Flight emblems and at least one piece of other festival apparel (with the exception of Sidewind because besides the Tatters the Plague apparel just kind of sucks, in my opinion).
- Avoid buying non-fandragon Nature and/or Plague dragons if possible. Sorry, just not overly fond of those Flights.
- Gem genes are preferred when looking for new dragons to buy, but Cherub, Poison, Seraph, Toxin, Okapi, and Thylacine are alright too. It's part personal preference, part that it's nearly impossible to sell dragons that don't have desirable genes and I need to fund my armor-and-dresses addiction somehow.

wow that's a lot and there's probably more i'm missing oops
Lorewise:

- The Shogunate gets the lion's share of any Sylvan apparel acquired as part of the tithe paid for their services to the clan. The innate magic in the clothing gives a small boost to their dreamwalking abilities, and it helps set them apart from the other samurai of Sorneith.
- Nocturnes are strongly discouraged from joining the clan; the Rookery is not fond of outsiders and Sunward would rather stay on good terms with his batty neighbors.
- Always keep a well-stocked supply of mantles. Both the Shogunate and the clan are fond of them, and no one knows when more will be needed.
- Likewise, a steady stockpile of flowerfalls is also strongly encouraged.
- All mercenary contracts must be approved by Sunward before the dragon(s) in question leave to complete them. He will not have his clan's name sullied by unsavory actions.
- Flight emissaries are a large part of major clan decisions, but are only to promote their birth Flight if asked. No sermons. Those are the terms by which they are allowed to stay in the clan.
- Do not ask what "soft feudalism" means. Even the other samurai have no idea what she's talking about.
- The familiars of the Shogunate's samurai are vital to their work and will not be replaced except in extreme cases. Those who are intelligent enough to do so are allowed to stand in for their masters during clan meetings when the Shogunate's work has them otherwise occupied.

Not-Lorewise:

- No bred Nocturnes. I have enough Gen1s.
- Dragons that are triple Basic don't get skins/accents or apparel until they're gened.
- No Mirrors, Guardians, Ridgebacks, or Snappers. I just don't like them.
- A newish rule: don't name dragons before they're dressed, I need so many renaming scrolls and I am peeved.
- Samurai armor and Sylvan apparel are of #1 importance when it comes to clothes-shopping. Some other purchases (usually silks, flowerfalls, or mage gear) are alright, but the bulk of the apparel allowance has to go towards armor and dresses.
- Flight reps are denoted by appropriate Flight emblems and at least one piece of other festival apparel (with the exception of Sidewind because besides the Tatters the Plague apparel just kind of sucks, in my opinion).
- Avoid buying non-fandragon Nature and/or Plague dragons if possible. Sorry, just not overly fond of those Flights.
- Gem genes are preferred when looking for new dragons to buy, but Cherub, Poison, Seraph, Toxin, Okapi, and Thylacine are alright too. It's part personal preference, part that it's nearly impossible to sell dragons that don't have desirable genes and I need to fund my armor-and-dresses addiction somehow.

wow that's a lot and there's probably more i'm missing oops
My clan's pretty disorganized so they don't actually have many official laws, but there are some kinda unwritten rules.

Breeding is controlled entirely by the clan leader and is only done for fodder to exalt or sometimes sell (aka I just like breeding pretty dragons so none of mine ended up unbred or monogamous oops). Dragons can be in love and have "mates" that they mostly breed with, but they must breed when required to make more babies for the Icewarden.

Most of my dragons aren't there for lore reasons (except the wildclaw for my coli team), they're just whatever I thought was pretty at the time. I don't like mirrors, so I won't get any of those (except my random progen's a mirror so he can stay). I probably won't get any snappers because I'm not very fond of them and I don't think I could fit them in lore-wise. I didn't want any ridgebacks because I don't really like them, but for some reason I bought a male ridgeback as like on of my first dragons XD
I didn't want any plague dragons either because I don't care much for plague, but I have a plague pearlcatcher that I don't like a ton but I feel like I can't get rid of him now. The only egg I ever hatched was a plague nocturne so I'm keeping her too. Lore-wise I actually wouldn't like much lightning or fire because they're ice's main rivals.
I love tundras especially females, yet I only have 2 males x_x I have too many fae even though I like them but now feel like I can't get rid of them. I also love coatl but I only have one and I'm fond of nocturnes too. I also like spirals but only have one. I'm bad at this whole "getting breeds I like" thing. Most of my dragons also seem to be shadow or arcane (and of course ice) and that's entirely unintentional; I'm not sure how it turned out that way.
My clan's pretty disorganized so they don't actually have many official laws, but there are some kinda unwritten rules.

Breeding is controlled entirely by the clan leader and is only done for fodder to exalt or sometimes sell (aka I just like breeding pretty dragons so none of mine ended up unbred or monogamous oops). Dragons can be in love and have "mates" that they mostly breed with, but they must breed when required to make more babies for the Icewarden.

Most of my dragons aren't there for lore reasons (except the wildclaw for my coli team), they're just whatever I thought was pretty at the time. I don't like mirrors, so I won't get any of those (except my random progen's a mirror so he can stay). I probably won't get any snappers because I'm not very fond of them and I don't think I could fit them in lore-wise. I didn't want any ridgebacks because I don't really like them, but for some reason I bought a male ridgeback as like on of my first dragons XD
I didn't want any plague dragons either because I don't care much for plague, but I have a plague pearlcatcher that I don't like a ton but I feel like I can't get rid of him now. The only egg I ever hatched was a plague nocturne so I'm keeping her too. Lore-wise I actually wouldn't like much lightning or fire because they're ice's main rivals.
I love tundras especially females, yet I only have 2 males x_x I have too many fae even though I like them but now feel like I can't get rid of them. I also love coatl but I only have one and I'm fond of nocturnes too. I also like spirals but only have one. I'm bad at this whole "getting breeds I like" thing. Most of my dragons also seem to be shadow or arcane (and of course ice) and that's entirely unintentional; I'm not sure how it turned out that way.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Every Sunday Night.
Everyone in the clan. (Except Garnet for whatever reason)
Plays intense "Death Monopoly" hosted by Amber.
There's injures.
There's shady players.
Jasper beats people up.
It's lit.

Well, in terms of serious rules, Snowa isn't allowed to breed.
Mainly because nobody wants to touch her and she smells bad.

All mated pairs of dragons must stay true to their mate and not breed with any other clan members as well, unless they're a stupid jerk like Yellow Pearl or their mate is no longer in the clan, like Liam.
Every Sunday Night.
Everyone in the clan. (Except Garnet for whatever reason)
Plays intense "Death Monopoly" hosted by Amber.
There's injures.
There's shady players.
Jasper beats people up.
It's lit.

Well, in terms of serious rules, Snowa isn't allowed to breed.
Mainly because nobody wants to touch her and she smells bad.

All mated pairs of dragons must stay true to their mate and not breed with any other clan members as well, unless they're a stupid jerk like Yellow Pearl or their mate is no longer in the clan, like Liam.
xEyhnVi.gif
- All oddly colored gen1s have to wear very ugly clothing
- Pairs and their offspring must always be next to each other in the lair
- Fandragon pairs can no longer be bred together (I bred my Eren and Mikasa dragons one time and I didn't keep their babies for long lol)
- Every coliseum team I level must be around the same level. Like, if one dragon is still one level below the other two I can't leave the venue until they're caught up with the others

In terms of lore stuff....
- Never try to anger or annoy Myla, just don't, you'll highly regret it
- Once a clan member's offspring is mature enough, they're often sent off to go serve the Arcanist
- All oddly colored gen1s have to wear very ugly clothing
- Pairs and their offspring must always be next to each other in the lair
- Fandragon pairs can no longer be bred together (I bred my Eren and Mikasa dragons one time and I didn't keep their babies for long lol)
- Every coliseum team I level must be around the same level. Like, if one dragon is still one level below the other two I can't leave the venue until they're caught up with the others

In terms of lore stuff....
- Never try to anger or annoy Myla, just don't, you'll highly regret it
- Once a clan member's offspring is mature enough, they're often sent off to go serve the Arcanist
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
Mika must never be bred

SHE MUST BE FOREVER ALONE
Mika must never be bred

SHE MUST BE FOREVER ALONE
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17