Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Dust Devil Dads
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
That was such an epic fight, one of the toughest I've participated in. Congrats, and thanks!
That was such an epic fight, one of the toughest I've participated in. Congrats, and thanks!
tumblr_inline_o25fv9fuT31r3lvtf_500.png
xxx | xxx
We did it, Earth :D You did an amazing job, especially at the very end. I'm so proud of you all!

And thank you so much for the battle, Wind! You had us pushing yourselves so hard, you have no idea @_@ It was a super exciting battle - also exhausting - and so much fun! You did a great job, I hope we can have another battle in the future and that it will be just as exciting as this one :D
We did it, Earth :D You did an amazing job, especially at the very end. I'm so proud of you all!

And thank you so much for the battle, Wind! You had us pushing yourselves so hard, you have no idea @_@ It was a super exciting battle - also exhausting - and so much fun! You did a great job, I hope we can have another battle in the future and that it will be just as exciting as this one :D
vFTfdcr.png
FR +9
She/her
Aww Wind lost? Well, congrats to the old boulder grandpa. :D
Aww Wind lost? Well, congrats to the old boulder grandpa. :D
zp1xBoR.png
This was the best battle ever! The board flipping like pancakes made who would win be up in the air until the very last second. So exciting! Thanks for the fun fight Wind <3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/G5CviAR.gif[/img]
This was the best battle ever! The board flipping like pancakes made who would win be up in the air until the very last second. So exciting!

Thanks for the fun fight Wind <3

G5CviAR.gif
Q1Z6W1A.png
Happy Father's Day everyone! And good job to both flights for a hard flight!

Kudos especially to Wind to be the only flight to accept Earth's challenge and almost take it at the end! This push was amazing!
Happy Father's Day everyone! And good job to both flights for a hard flight!

Kudos especially to Wind to be the only flight to accept Earth's challenge and almost take it at the end! This push was amazing!
zEs98s1.png cSckuMi.png 9d3aa51023.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Woo, congrats Earth! That was so intense! This battle was so fun, always keeping me on the edge of my chair and waiting for Wind to flip. Hopefully we'll get a rematch some time ;)
Woo, congrats Earth! That was so intense! This battle was so fun, always keeping me on the edge of my chair and waiting for Wind to flip. Hopefully we'll get a rematch some time ;)
OjYCOIV.png
congrats earth ^.^
congrats earth ^.^
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
Congrats Earth! You all were fantastic!

And to my fellow Windies: I am so proud of all of us!!! <3 We worked so hard and had SO much fun! Heck yeah to second place! I know the Windsinger is super proud of us!! :'D *hugs for all*
Congrats Earth! You all were fantastic!

And to my fellow Windies: I am so proud of all of us!!! <3 We worked so hard and had SO much fun! Heck yeah to second place! I know the Windsinger is super proud of us!! :'D *hugs for all*
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Oh man, that was a hard battle! Thank you, Wind, for being more than worthy opponents! I know both Poprock and Noodle dad are having a spectacular Father's week Day with so many children now home with them ^_^
Oh man, that was a hard battle! Thank you, Wind, for being more than worthy opponents! I know both Poprock and Noodle dad are having a spectacular Father's week Day with so many children now home with them ^_^
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55