Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Dust Devil Dads
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Thank you for the chance to help my flight big time during this fight! ;u; it was so close I didn't care that my phone was at 3% as I exalted away...

Sincerely, sincerely thank you.
Thank you for the chance to help my flight big time during this fight! ;u; it was so close I didn't care that my phone was at 3% as I exalted away...

Sincerely, sincerely thank you.
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
That was so close, omg! Wind, thank you so much for this battle, I had so much fun this week!
That was so close, omg! Wind, thank you so much for this battle, I had so much fun this week!
Hot dayum, so that was 26 flips this conquest. Hope both deity papas enjoy their Father's Day, at least. ^^ Congrats to Earth! But hey, both flights did a fantastic job~
Hot dayum, so that was 26 flips this conquest. Hope both deity papas enjoy their Father's Day, at least. ^^ Congrats to Earth! But hey, both flights did a fantastic job~
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
Congratulations Earth!! This was a fun battle! =D
Congratulations Earth!! This was a fun battle! =D
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
God, this battle was intense. I've missed majority of my exams for this. Thank you Earth, and I absolutely gotta ask you to book a rematch with us sometime later >:D We'll bring an even bigger storm!

Also, word to fellow Windies - iiiif I am not mistaken, we'll be getting that song album released by our Guildies! So, y'know, the battle was definitely worth is. :D
God, this battle was intense. I've missed majority of my exams for this. Thank you Earth, and I absolutely gotta ask you to book a rematch with us sometime later >:D We'll bring an even bigger storm!

Also, word to fellow Windies - iiiif I am not mistaken, we'll be getting that song album released by our Guildies! So, y'know, the battle was definitely worth is. :D
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
Awesome battle! Both flights did great! Congrats to Earth on the victory! :D
Awesome battle! Both flights did great! Congrats to Earth on the victory! :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
What a battle! Congrats to Earth for the win and also a huge high five to Wind for the fantastic job you guys did!

It was a fun, clean battle all around with everyone doing their absolute best to help their flight -and that is what's most important! :)

(Also I had tons of fun interacting with the nice Wind folk during the push; I think we made some beautiful new friendships and believe that those will carry over to the future as well. ^^)
What a battle! Congrats to Earth for the win and also a huge high five to Wind for the fantastic job you guys did!

It was a fun, clean battle all around with everyone doing their absolute best to help their flight -and that is what's most important! :)

(Also I had tons of fun interacting with the nice Wind folk during the push; I think we made some beautiful new friendships and believe that those will carry over to the future as well. ^^)
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
AHHHH woke up to see Earth on top, congratulations to the hard working pebbles! Congratulations to the equally hard working windies on a battle well fought!

Happy Father's Day everyone <3
AHHHH woke up to see Earth on top, congratulations to the hard working pebbles! Congratulations to the equally hard working windies on a battle well fought!

Happy Father's Day everyone <3
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
Just got on, more than happy to see Earth won this battle! Congrats to my earthen friends, and thanks to the Wind flight for making this such an interesting push to watch!
Just got on, more than happy to see Earth won this battle! Congrats to my earthen friends, and thanks to the Wind flight for making this such an interesting push to watch!
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
The Rock has some choice words for you: [img]http://i.imgur.com/eqgzvYh.gif[/img] [b][size=5]HOLY CRAP WE WON, GUYS!![/size][/b] That was an amazing, intense battle, and Wind put up such a freaking hardcore fight that Earth was just grinding away so hard, we didn't even know if we'd succeed! Everyone on both sides, the sellers, the attendants, the many many exalters, the prize donators, the artists, the spreadsheet helpers, everyone came together and made this battle so tough and so much incredible, intense fun. A giant, loud round of stomping for Wind and for all of you!! You're fantastic!
The Rock has some choice words for you:

eqgzvYh.gif

HOLY CRAP WE WON, GUYS!!

That was an amazing, intense battle, and Wind put up such a freaking hardcore fight that Earth was just grinding away so hard, we didn't even know if we'd succeed! Everyone on both sides, the sellers, the attendants, the many many exalters, the prize donators, the artists, the spreadsheet helpers, everyone came together and made this battle so tough and so much incredible, intense fun.

A giant, loud round of stomping for Wind and for all of you!! You're fantastic!
naturef2.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55