Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Progen tertiary colours
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My theory: Progen's terts are random because they represent their personality.

For example, let's take my progen's Sunshine tertiary. Not exactly the best combo when paired with ice/aqua. It could mean she has a bright, warm personality that makes others happy!

My other progen has Rose, which I interpret as him being shy but sweet.

What are your progens' terts, and how well do they translate into personalities?
My theory: Progen's terts are random because they represent their personality.

For example, let's take my progen's Sunshine tertiary. Not exactly the best combo when paired with ice/aqua. It could mean she has a bright, warm personality that makes others happy!

My other progen has Rose, which I interpret as him being shy but sweet.

What are your progens' terts, and how well do they translate into personalities?
66MHIIb.png
My main progen, Shoreline, has a Beige tert. I think it stands for him being a bit dull and business-like.

My other progen, Midnight, has a Lemon tert. Shes a sour butthole rogue.

@Cutiepaws
My main progen, Shoreline, has a Beige tert. I think it stands for him being a bit dull and business-like.

My other progen, Midnight, has a Lemon tert. Shes a sour butthole rogue.

@Cutiepaws
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
My chosen progen has Chocolate as a tertiary - maybe he's really sweet? Although when we (in our dialect) say that someone is "chocolate" we mean they are very weak and easily hurt..

My random progen has Lavender. I think that represents her being feminine and motherly.
My chosen progen has Chocolate as a tertiary - maybe he's really sweet? Although when we (in our dialect) say that someone is "chocolate" we mean they are very weak and easily hurt..

My random progen has Lavender. I think that represents her being feminine and motherly.
fireh8.png
@CutiePaws
My one progen Baubles is Stonwash/Tangerine/Coal. She's the oracle so I guess it makes sense kind of. She's not into dark magic, but she likes to try old magic.

My other progen is Emerald/Ivory/Lavender. And he is a gentle soul inside or a giant floofy tundra so it makes sense absolutely. But he wanted spines and spines only so I gave it to him
@CutiePaws
My one progen Baubles is Stonwash/Tangerine/Coal. She's the oracle so I guess it makes sense kind of. She's not into dark magic, but she likes to try old magic.

My other progen is Emerald/Ivory/Lavender. And he is a gentle soul inside or a giant floofy tundra so it makes sense absolutely. But he wanted spines and spines only so I gave it to him
R2XLWjZ.png
My custom has Slate as his tert, which I guess I could interpret to him being very stoic and hard, like the rock.

My random has a pretty Jade tert, which I think represents her serenity and peaceful nature.
My custom has Slate as his tert, which I guess I could interpret to him being very stoic and hard, like the rock.

My random has a pretty Jade tert, which I think represents her serenity and peaceful nature.
My custom has Royal for her tertiary, and she's a regal, studious dragon so it fits (also it means she has my school colors in reverse order, which is sort of nice). My random progen has a green tert, which will change when the new colors hit because he is going on a scatterscroll adventure... because he feels envious of the other, smarter, dragons. Huh. Guess it does work out.
My custom has Royal for her tertiary, and she's a regal, studious dragon so it fits (also it means she has my school colors in reverse order, which is sort of nice). My random progen has a green tert, which will change when the new colors hit because he is going on a scatterscroll adventure... because he feels envious of the other, smarter, dragons. Huh. Guess it does work out.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

My random progen SandDune got brown tert. I think of him as steady as the earth, so brown is fitting for him. =D
@Cutiepaws - My Custom progen Oceania got Maize tert. She is very calm and I think that maize reflects that well.

My random progen SandDune got brown tert. I think of him as steady as the earth, so brown is fitting for him. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
Whyyyyyyyy my custom progen has a brown tertiary which totally dont match with her colours ;-; buy my random progen wasnt bad, he is red and soil tertiary which fit but not so much ;u;
Whyyyyyyyy my custom progen has a brown tertiary which totally dont match with her colours ;-; buy my random progen wasnt bad, he is red and soil tertiary which fit but not so much ;u;
my custom is marroon... she bloodthirsty mirror

i think my random was royal- you can probably guess
my custom is marroon... she bloodthirsty mirror

i think my random was royal- you can probably guess
bmkYwEK.png
My custom has Shadow- she's otherwise a very sweet and bright dragon, but I think it shows her darker side that she hides and the obscurity of her origins as a progen.

My random has fire- a weird color for an ice dragon! It kinda just shows his determination and will.
My custom has Shadow- she's otherwise a very sweet and bright dragon, but I think it shows her darker side that she hides and the obscurity of her origins as a progen.

My random has fire- a weird color for an ice dragon! It kinda just shows his determination and will.
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10