Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Progen tertiary colours
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My custom progen's tert is Maroon.
Maroon against White/Lavender is an interesting combination.

Maroon to me, as a colour, represents anger. In a way, I can see this fitting in. My progen was very angry at himself for a long period of time.
My custom progen's tert is Maroon.
Maroon against White/Lavender is an interesting combination.

Maroon to me, as a colour, represents anger. In a way, I can see this fitting in. My progen was very angry at himself for a long period of time.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
My progens have avocado and lime.

I guess this means... that triple gening is gonna be hard.
My progens have avocado and lime.

I guess this means... that triple gening is gonna be hard.
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
My custom has violet and purple colors are associated with royalty so it makes sense that she is queen of the lair. She is also the clan's archivist and fiercest defender. My random progen has steel (with seafoam/leaf) and I think it reflects his determination to be the best consort and second in command that he can be, despite his memory issues as a tundra. He checks in on every single dragon in the lair daily to make sure they have what they need and so he can make status reports to his mate. It also helps to reinforce his memory at every opportunity so he never loses track of who is part of the clan.
My custom has violet and purple colors are associated with royalty so it makes sense that she is queen of the lair. She is also the clan's archivist and fiercest defender. My random progen has steel (with seafoam/leaf) and I think it reflects his determination to be the best consort and second in command that he can be, despite his memory issues as a tundra. He checks in on every single dragon in the lair daily to make sure they have what they need and so he can make status reports to his mate. It also helps to reinforce his memory at every opportunity so he never loses track of who is part of the clan.
My custom has ice! Which is really fitting because I ended up giving her a quiet, stoic personality that makes her come off as anti-social.

My random progen has brown, which I think could reflect the fact that he's a bit of a stick-in-the-mud, because he's all about high efficiency and forgets to have fun sometimes.
My custom has ice! Which is really fitting because I ended up giving her a quiet, stoic personality that makes her come off as anti-social.

My random progen has brown, which I think could reflect the fact that he's a bit of a stick-in-the-mud, because he's all about high efficiency and forgets to have fun sometimes.
My custom has a Chocolate tert... the only thing I can think of would be her warm, loving personality, but that only rarely shows up. She's mostly feisty.

Random's tert is Sunshine, which makes no sense because he basicalky tricked my progen into starting a Clan and then ran away with their adopted children to join serve the Earthshaker. Huh.
My custom has a Chocolate tert... the only thing I can think of would be her warm, loving personality, but that only rarely shows up. She's mostly feisty.

Random's tert is Sunshine, which makes no sense because he basicalky tricked my progen into starting a Clan and then ran away with their adopted children to join serve the Earthshaker. Huh.
My custom progen has Stonewash for her tert....
I'm guessing that means that under her cold outer shell, she's actually quite caring and sweet??

My random progen has Banana for his tert...
Hmm..... Light and kind airy maybe for him?? I dunno.... hard to say really :\
My custom progen has Stonewash for her tert....
I'm guessing that means that under her cold outer shell, she's actually quite caring and sweet??

My random progen has Banana for his tert...
Hmm..... Light and kind airy maybe for him?? I dunno.... hard to say really :\
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Azurite, my custom progen, has Royal for his tert. It represents his dedication to the shadows and the training he received from the Shadowbinder as a young dragon.

Fyr, my random progen, has Storm for her tert. It also represents her dedication to the shadows and her ferocity in battle.
Azurite, my custom progen, has Royal for his tert. It represents his dedication to the shadows and the training he received from the Shadowbinder as a young dragon.

Fyr, my random progen, has Storm for her tert. It also represents her dedication to the shadows and her ferocity in battle.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@LongLiveFangirls
Don't you mean leaf? Thought I had somehow gone this long without realizing that we had lime. XD

@Evolution2
I come here to reply and it's you. You're almost in as many places as BB.

My custom has sunshine and her name is Night Angel so it's very ironic. I think it expresses a sunny, bright, and happy personality.

My random has sky. To me it expresses a carfree and light personality. Not really much like my random's personality.

@LongLiveFangirls
Don't you mean leaf? Thought I had somehow gone this long without realizing that we had lime. XD

@Evolution2
I come here to reply and it's you. You're almost in as many places as BB.

My custom has sunshine and her name is Night Angel so it's very ironic. I think it expresses a sunny, bright, and happy personality.

My random has sky. To me it expresses a carfree and light personality. Not really much like my random's personality.

X
X
loading.gif

X
X
my custom progren has orange for his tert
i guess that means he's a fiery goofball? :P

originally, my random progen had ice for her tert (i scatterscrolled her because her original colors were, uh...not pleasing), so i guess that means she's cold?
now she has blood, which..uh..well, i wouldn't wanna mess with her
my custom progren has orange for his tert
i guess that means he's a fiery goofball? :P

originally, my random progen had ice for her tert (i scatterscrolled her because her original colors were, uh...not pleasing), so i guess that means she's cold?
now she has blood, which..uh..well, i wouldn't wanna mess with her
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
I love this theory! My chosen progen, Alpheratz (my icon) has soil tert, and she is indeed a very down-to-earth dragon. My random, Zed, originally had blue, and I feel like he was slightly unhappy being a fae and with his colors, but after his scatterscroll he now has caribbean - so he's still the same dragon (because caribbean is a shade of blue), but he's got a happier disposition now that he's got pretty color combos and a lovely singing voice as a coatl. :D
I love this theory! My chosen progen, Alpheratz (my icon) has soil tert, and she is indeed a very down-to-earth dragon. My random, Zed, originally had blue, and I feel like he was slightly unhappy being a fae and with his colors, but after his scatterscroll he now has caribbean - so he's still the same dragon (because caribbean is a shade of blue), but he's got a happier disposition now that he's got pretty color combos and a lovely singing voice as a coatl. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10