Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just found the greatest progens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@WolfSoulweaver It's apparently a reference to two dragons with a teacher/student (not in that way!) relationship.
@WolfSoulweaver It's apparently a reference to two dragons with a teacher/student (not in that way!) relationship.
QFXpYkj.png
@OfficialEspurr Lmao, no, Brisingr is the damn sword name in the Inheritance Cycle, and Saphira is one of the main characters. Glaedr is the teacher you're thinking of. Shame on you :P
@OfficialEspurr Lmao, no, Brisingr is the damn sword name in the Inheritance Cycle, and Saphira is one of the main characters. Glaedr is the teacher you're thinking of. Shame on you :P
@WolfSoulweaver ...thank you it's been years since I read the series

That being said, both Brisingr and Saphira are canonically blue! D:
@WolfSoulweaver ...thank you it's been years since I read the series

That being said, both Brisingr and Saphira are canonically blue! D:
QFXpYkj.png
@OfficialEspurr True... Shame on them! I'm still giggling about you getting confused XD
@OfficialEspurr True... Shame on them! I'm still giggling about you getting confused XD
How could someone who was clearly blessed by the dragon gods just up and leave??
How could someone who was clearly blessed by the dragon gods just up and leave??
This is beautiful. XD
This is beautiful. XD
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
Them:
Much bless, very leave
Us, much later:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat whyyyyyyyyyyyy
Them:
Much bless, very leave
Us, much later:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat whyyyyyyyyyyyy
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Hmm.. I prefer these genes: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=45&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=12&secg=1&tert=39&elem=11&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=45&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=12&tert=60&elem=11&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] Maybe they did know the value of their pair and had to take a break because of the shock? Far-fetched, but it sounds like something I would do, lol. X3
Hmm.. I prefer these genes:
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=45&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=12&secg=1&tert=39&elem=11&tertgene=1&spec=prev.pngdragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=45&style=3&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=12&tert=60&elem=11&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

Maybe they did know the value of their pair and had to take a break because of the shock? Far-fetched, but it sounds like something I would do, lol. X3
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
that would actually make a really fun breeding pair, especially with the upcoming colors; all those terts....
that would actually make a really fun breeding pair, especially with the upcoming colors; all those terts....
Welp, the owner probably assumed it was a regular thing and everybody got their random progen to match their custom.
Welp, the owner probably assumed it was a regular thing and everybody got their random progen to match their custom.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7