Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just found the greatest progens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wow, nice! That's crazy random luck! I'm actually losing interest in keeping my progens, but I don't want to end up with regret for exalting their potential. D:
Wow, nice! That's crazy random luck! I'm actually losing interest in keeping my progens, but I don't want to end up with regret for exalting their potential. D:
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Gretel
Oh yes I feel you
I really dislike my random progen but he's one off XYX so I just kinda hold onto him
@Gretel
Oh yes I feel you
I really dislike my random progen but he's one off XYX so I just kinda hold onto him
WaBL9Eh.png
@DraweeDragon

Once I get pages I guess I will just shove them to the back of the lair since I can't give them away.

I don't dislike them, but it would be nice if there were lair tabs or categories so they wouldn't interrupt my plans. :X
@DraweeDragon

Once I get pages I guess I will just shove them to the back of the lair since I can't give them away.

I don't dislike them, but it would be nice if there were lair tabs or categories so they wouldn't interrupt my plans. :X
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Gretel
That's what I do, my random is just chilling on page five.
You can always get a scatterscroll one day if you happen to not like their colors anymore(:
@Gretel
That's what I do, my random is just chilling on page five.
You can always get a scatterscroll one day if you happen to not like their colors anymore(:
WaBL9Eh.png
@DraweeDragon

That might be a good future investment! I definitely need one for my "cool ID" dragon, just need to get on breeding more.
@DraweeDragon

That might be a good future investment! I definitely need one for my "cool ID" dragon, just need to get on breeding more.
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Gretel
I've never scatter scrolled myself but I might scroll my birthday dragon hmmm
Right now I just threw a skin on and he looks pretty
I also have an Old ID dragon I might scroll, I'm a little paranoid of getting bad colors haha
@Gretel
I've never scatter scrolled myself but I might scroll my birthday dragon hmmm
Right now I just threw a skin on and he looks pretty
I also have an Old ID dragon I might scroll, I'm a little paranoid of getting bad colors haha
WaBL9Eh.png
Wow that's crazy! And I thought I got lucky my progens: two tundras, ice/stonewash/gold and ice/thistle/banana.
Wow that's crazy! And I thought I got lucky my progens: two tundras, ice/stonewash/gold and ice/thistle/banana.
“blaireau’s
My mom joined and got close progens. Both tundras. Custom Rose/Ice/Goldenrod random Rose/Sunshine/Brown

and I was jealous of that. This is just ridiculous.
My mom joined and got close progens. Both tundras. Custom Rose/Ice/Goldenrod random Rose/Sunshine/Brown

and I was jealous of that. This is just ridiculous.
lik2pA1X.jpg
@DraweeDragon

I've never used one myself! But at least if it's a certain ID, there's only one like it and maybe a slim chance you'll get another (unless there is a secret id black market?) while scatterscrolls you can always purchase, from my understanding? I don't /believe/ they retire...

Anyhow, even if poor colors = waste of money, you can always earn more and try again. In other words, you get more chances! So I say keep the ID!
@DraweeDragon

I've never used one myself! But at least if it's a certain ID, there's only one like it and maybe a slim chance you'll get another (unless there is a secret id black market?) while scatterscrolls you can always purchase, from my understanding? I don't /believe/ they retire...

Anyhow, even if poor colors = waste of money, you can always earn more and try again. In other words, you get more chances! So I say keep the ID!
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Gretel I was never planning on getting rid of them! They just have semi nice colors that I'm afraid I'll completely ruin them and have to look at an ugly derg for longer :D And you can ALWAYS buy a scatter scroll (: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=725233] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/7253/725233.png[/img] [/url] If the new Python Genes don't work on her (or any that come before those genes) I'll probably scatter scroll
@Gretel
I was never planning on getting rid of them! They just have semi nice colors that I'm afraid I'll completely ruin them and have to look at an ugly derg for longer :D
And you can ALWAYS buy a scatter scroll (:

725233.png

If the new Python Genes don't work on her (or any that come before those genes) I'll probably scatter scroll
WaBL9Eh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7